Found Deceased TN - Eliza "Liza" Fletcher Abducted While Jogging Near University of Memphis #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wondered the same. In the affidavit he's known as "(Henderson)" but none of his criminal bookings show him with that name, so I'm at a loss.
And Henderson is in parens in the affidavit, so perhaps that was his birth father's surname and another father raised him and he took on the other name as his own.

Could Liza have thrown out his shoes and her phone from the car before he subdued her?
I doubt anyone would be thinking that clearly in a moment like that. She'd certainly want to keep her phone, as that would be a lifeline.

I imagine his footwear maybe fell out an open door during the struggle.

Well
If she was still alive, the perp would have disclosed this by now because he is in custody. The fact that he is silent, means that she is dead, in all likelihood. MOO
Well, maybe a crazy thought here but being in prison he may have met a trafficker. Trafficker may have told him that "x" pays "x" amount of money for women. Dude, being in need of cash, sees EF and grabs her, with the plan being to sell her to trafficker.

<modsnip>

Don't know how much blood was found in vehicle so perhaps this is way off thought but who knows. If they are searching water ways many traffickers will take their victims by boat to another country.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was getting ready to post something similar. Why would they remove a computer and her car (and garden shears, possibly) yesterday morning if they already had pretty significant leads on what/who they were looking for? By that time, they had seen the video of the abduction and the violence involved... why would they be looking for other things that seem unrelated?
From TV shows, it appears LE must show they followed all the leads, other leads, rather than zeroing in on just one suspect, then possibly "fitting him up" for the crime. Defense attorneys press on that -- according to my TV source. LE must have examined everything. We all know so many cases do involve the family, who must be eliminated - sometimes before LE starts looking outward.

Last edited:
Well

Well, maybe a crazy thought here but being in prison he may have met a trafficker. Trafficker may have told him that "x" pays "x" amount of money for women. Dude, being in need of cash, sees EF and grabs her, with the plan being to sell her to trafficker.

Considering someone was busted for fentanyl and heroin at same time he was arrested perhaps once subdued they shoot her with heroin which would eliminate her ability to fight back and make it easier to transfer her to trafficker.

Don't know how much blood was found in vehicle so perhaps this is way off thought but who knows. If they are searching water ways many traffickers will take their victims by boat to another country.
Low risk victims aren't kidnapped and forced into sex trafficking, despite viral Facebook posts. The last thing they want is someone everyone will be looking for, which is why they tend to target high risk individuals (drug addicts, runaways, homeless, mentally ill).

Typically it's a drawn out grooming process, one that can even take years.

There's no need to grab women off the street, and it tends to be much more insidious.

So he kidnaps her, then immediately kills her? He had to have had some kind of weapon for her not to outrun him
Not always true. As a runner I remember reading that an out of shape man could catch a fast conditioned woman runner.

The male perpetrator has strength, adrenaline and the element of surprise. There are of course exceptions.

Low risk victims aren't kidnapped and forced into sex trafficking, despite viral Facebook posts. The last thing they want is someone everyone will be looking for, which is why they tend to target high risk individuals (drug addicts, runaways, homeless, mentally ill).

Typically it's a drawn out grooming process, one that can even take years.

There's no need to grab women off the street, and it tends to be much more insidious.

Agreed MassGuy

Maybe they’re looking for stuff he said he threw out the window.

How does the last name "Henderson" play into this, anyone know? Women take on spouse's names. Men's names typically do not change. Confusing...

I wondered the same. In the affidavit he's known as "(Henderson)" but none of his criminal bookings show him with that name, so I'm at a loss.

And Henderson is in parens in the affidavit, so perhaps that was his birth father's surname and another father raised him and he took on the other name as his own.

Or perhaps more simply Henderson is one parent’s surname, and Abston is the other’s name. Presumably Abston is his legal surname, but plenty of reasons why he might utilize the other time at times. That’s why aliases are often listed.

ETA: and small chuckle that all the speculation is about fathers’ names / married names. Lots of folks carry their mother’s surname.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr Eric