Found Deceased TN - Eliza "Liza" Fletcher Abducted While Jogging Near University of Memphis #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh BM’s name leaves a bad taste in my mouth… as for CA I wonder how much he even knew about DNA and forensics after being locked up for so long? If inmates were talking about it, I don’t think he listened.
He didn’t look for cameras, he left his shoes and IMO he could have been washing his clothes and cleaning the vehicle just to clean them, not necessarily with thoughts of cleaning up evidence. He had to go to that location to return vehicle that he borrowed?
He’s either one of the dumbest criminals or a total narcissist who believes he can get away with it. Which doesn’t make sense when he was just arrested in June 2022 for theft OVER $10k. A downright crime that they didn’t keep him.

<modsnip: No link for image>
my money is on dumb.

i think he just went there to clean up. The affidavit says he lives at the home where the utilities were in a woman’s name (GB), the same woman who owns the car.

Maybe GB is his girlfriend?
Whatever the relationship, I am guessing he was thinking he could hide from GB the fact that he abducted a lady and assaulted her by stopping off at his brothers place to clean his clothes and GB’s car afterward.

What an absolute sorry excuse for a human being.
Yep, his only thought was that the girlfriend would be mad at him for cheating.

Pine Hill Park- under 15 acres- should not take long to search thoroughly
MLK Park- closer to 300 acres, lots more water- a huge endeavor to search thoroughly unless they have more exact info on data retrieved from the car or his phone

In any case, they are focusing on south Memphis so hopefully will have answers soon

Actually I was wondering the same thing for some reason...
I don't know.
I also don't know if they will find her today or ever, but I like everyone else want answers for her family, especially for her children.
hmm
and Just My Opinion,
Chi
If it was just a gold band and she wore it running then it wouldn't be worth much and would be hard to pawn because many are engraved. Doubt she wore a diamond engagement ring while running, but who knows.

There were pictures, so I doubt its a false report. He could have been found in a doorway, then ran to his vehicle, tried to drive off when he was pinned by the ATF vehicle.
I think the picture showing the ATF vehicle pulled up behind the suspect vehicle along with the tail light damage on the suspect vehicle led many to believe the 2 vehicles had been in an accident or as others have said, he attempted to flee and was hit/rammed

Last edited:
Last thought for now.
I am thinking the vehicle tracking system ie the GPS or his phone sent them to search in the Pineville Community Center area of Memphis.
I hope this is based on that or a valid tip and this isn't another "wild goose chase" based on another false or untrue tip.
There's so many places to dump anything in this city. The river. Miles and miles of crime-infested areas few people venture into unless they unfortunately have to live there.
The 'hoods of Memphis are rather infamous for their history of violent crimes.
I am still holding onto hope.
I pray when I come back there will be answers for her family.
Following with nothing else to add at this time accept my thoughts and prayers,
Chi
ETA map including Pine Hill Community Center and distance to Mississippi River. There's miles there. Including so many infrequently visited parks, because of all of the violent crime. Especially MLK Park.
MLK Park is located west of I-55 in South Memphis. There are two entrances to the park at Person and Mallory Avenues.

Attachments

• download.png
    download.png
    510 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
I don’t know if anyone noticed this. I found it some time ago, but was waiting for an approved article. Mike Keeney (Liza’s uncle who spoke on behalf of the family) and Kemper Durand (the victim of the 2000 kidnapping) worked for the same law firm.

Not likely to be anything significant in that, just made me think it’s probably a lot smaller community than I’d imagined

I did see that. A thought flickered through my brain that that was too big a coincidence. I don't believe in co-incidences.

Then, the more we learn, the more difficult it is for me to think CA has the mental capability to put this together for a revenge type crime.

This seems just disorganized, impromptu and completely messy.

I wonder if Eliza ran with her wedding ring?
I always wonder about wedding rings or any ring. I've accidentally scratched people (and made one bleed) because mine sticks up so high. We have a friend that once joked about all of the DNA under my diamond. In this situation I hope she was and I hope she scratched the heck out of him!

I think it may be doing that already... JMO
Me too. I'd be a bit surprised if she wasn't found today. He didn't have much time to work with, based on the timeline, so I imagine she was dumped haphazardly.

If data doesn't lead then there, someone is going to stumble upon her body.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgieCat