Found Deceased TN - Eliza "Liza" Fletcher Abducted While Jogging Near University of Memphis #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if roomie, aka the woman whose name was on the utilities at the address he used and owned the vehicle he drove, was someone he knew prior to his prison years or only met once he was freed.
Good question. IMO she's fortunate to be alive and if she's more than a roomie she needs to recalibrate her man picker.

Help a newbie out... what is DBM?

In a growing number of US jurisdictions, "Ban the Box" laws often prohibit an employer from asking about arrests or criminal convictions. And often an employer cannot use a potential hire's prior criminal record as a prejudice.
Most "ban the box" laws just push the questions about criminal history into a later phase of the process. It's not that you can't ask about it at all.

I don’t think he has done this before as the moronic idiot was in Slides.
It seems very spur of the moment to me and he seems like a serial loser who couldn’t get a girl and decided to take poor Eliza who was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Imo
Well he this isn’t his first kidnapping and we don’t know what footware he wore for the first one. Flip flops maybe?

Edit: clarity

Last edited:
ADMIN NOTE:

Random social media accounts are not approved sources. Just because someone says they are a reporter does not necessarily make them acceptable as MSM at Websleuths.

Please thoroughly vet sources to determine their background and connections to MSM. If you aren't sure if something is approved, please get pre-approval from a Mod or Admin before posting.

ETA: On another note, the Daily Mail is an approved MSM source at Websleuths. If you don't like the Daily Mail or any of our other approved sources, just scroll and roll without nasty comments or derogatory name changes.

Last edited:
I wish we knew more about that cleaning service he worked for. Was it a legit business, or kind of a side job thing?
Residential and commercial? If it was more commercial than residential, that could be a reason LE was searching along I240 yesterday. This guy seemed to stick to a central area based on where we've seen LE searching.
They have a web page

Oh sorry if I’ve duplicated. I wanted to highlight the map of the area and proximity to a creek. Time for a break - Best I go clean my house now.. It surely needs it. ;)
I know! I should take a break and clean as well but I'm so interested in this case and so worried about poor Eliza... forgive me but by some cruel chance this psycho dumped Eliza somewhere, wouldn't the vultures/birds be circling? Wouldn't that be visible to someone in the nearby vicinity to report? :)

I know! I should take a break and clean as well but I'm so interested in this case and so worried about poor Eliza... forgive me but by some cruel chance this psycho dumped Eliza somewhere, wouldn't the vultures/birds be circling? Wouldn't that be visible to someone in the nearby vicinity to report? :)

For some strange reason, most missing person cases don’t involve vulture sightings.

The only one I can think of is Hannah Graham, and that was questionable.

MOO

So he likely took the time to stop at an atm. It will be very interesting to see the entire timeline when it comes out. What a .

ETA: Seeing the case number is different. Hmm. Hopefully we learn more soon.
Even in these current cases, his address is listed as 1133 FRAYSER BLVD, MEMPHIS TN 38127
That tracks back to the Carriage House Apartments?

So the new charges filed today look like they are "Muni Court Charges" which are being bound over to State Court correct? Maybe this tracks back to the September 1 police report? Someone filed a complaint against him for theft?

Case NumberTypeStatusLocationParty Name
03629440-01Municipality BindoverHeld to StateGeneral SessionsABSTON, CLEOTHA D.

Party Information​

Defendant
ABSTON-HENDERSON, CLEOTHA
Current Address
1133 FRAYSER BLVD
MEMPHIS TN, 38127
Date of Birth
11/27/1983

Warrant Information​

Warrant Number
Warrant Type
State Warrant
Issuing Judge
Judge/Judical, Court
Issued Status
Offender in Jail Warrant Not Processed

Charges​

Offense DateCodeOffenseDegreeFineBond
09/05/202222322IDENTITY THEFTFelony D$0.00$0.00
09/05/202227000THEFT OF PROPERTY $1000 OR LESSMisdemeanor A$0.00$0.00
09/05/202227025FRD USE/ILL POSS CREDIT/DEBIT CARD $1000 OR LESSMisdemeanor A$0.00$0.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicejean1980