Found Deceased TN - Eliza "Liza" Fletcher Abducted While Jogging Near University of Memphis #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So he likely took the time to stop at an atm. It will be very interesting to see the entire timeline when it comes out. What a .

ETA: Seeing the case number is different. Hmm. Hopefully we learn more soon.

Yes, I agree. Would love to know if he stopped to pick something up to eat afterwards. Wouldn’t surprise me at all.

I know! I should take a break and clean as well but I'm so interested in this case and so worried about poor Eliza... forgive me but by some cruel chance this psycho dumped Eliza somewhere, wouldn't the vultures/birds be circling? Wouldn't that be visible to someone in the nearby vicinity to report? :)
True story. Circling raptors are simply looking for prey, by sight and smell. They actually waste no time getting to a carcass to devour it. Sorry.

Do we know what time he was questioned (he gave his address) on 9/1 that generated the report that hasn't been made public? The media has been denied access to that report. It must be an ongoing investigation that may/may not involve the kidnapping. Some suspected it was a traffic violation, but why hold that back from the public? They could make a statement or even release it redacted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member