Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *Arrests* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And now that I'm looking at both the new pic and the Speedway In Lights pic, she looks about the same age to me.

( I'm going to just leave this to more able judges, because heck...I don't know. )
she actually looks older to me in the speedway photo than she does in the new one they released today. Not by much, but a bit. Could simply be how her hair is. My baby looked like such an older baby with a little ponytail. I found it odd during MB’s interview that she said she had no photos of EB with her. Surely she had her cell phone?
Im wondering if the police have her phone to verify her stories. Just a thought, MOO.

Because Evelyn's Mom knows where her baby is - as I've said before, the fact no one has led LE to Evelyn given the amount of the reward to me means this will have no happy ending.
I pray I am wrong.
Well technically she didn’t say she knew where the baby is, just that she knew who has her. And that person has done what she feared and gone missing with the baby. Not saying that’s the truth, just what she said in her interview.

Am still not convinced that AB "ran" with the car. I suspect that the car wasn't reported stolen until certain people were brought in for questioning, and it was then that the car was reported stolen. WAS the car actually "stolen " ? That remains to be seen, imo.

I bet AB had no idea the car wasn’t paid for.

seems like an odd moment to do that

IMO it is especially odd to use the page with the stolen name of a guy who finds her so insignificant he beat feet to the nearest news camera to distance himself from MB and EB. I would be so humiliated by that I would take his ripped off name off my page!!! This makes me think she is ok with his statements and that this is all part of a plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
froggy4