Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *Arrests* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is really odd for a young mom to no post pics of her baby every day on facebook. I think this girl did not want the baby and saw her as a just another thing holding her back.She would rather be out having fun and living the good life and not home watching a baby. If she saw a chance to give the baby a better life and get the baby out of her life I think she is the type that would jump at the chance. However at the same time she would not want people to know she sold.gave the baby away so she makes up stories as to where she was. Finally grandpa started comparing stores she was told and started the ball rolling.
Above is my opinion only

BBM:

Two words flashed through my mind when I read the bolded sentences:

Casey Anthony.

JMO.

I also would like a legal definition of "child endangerment" charge and if it or any charge I missed would stop her from going to the mall and sweat out any toxins in a cell.​

Tennessee Child Abuse Laws - FindLaw

• Child abuse: knowingly treating a child in a manner as to inflict injury.
  • Child neglect: knowingly abusing or neglecting a child in a way negatively affects the child's health and welfare.
  • Child endangerment: knowingly exposing or failing to protect a child who is 8 years old or younger from abuse or neglect resulting in physical injury. Child endangerment only applies to parents or custodians of the child.

Last edited:
Unless you're Facebook friends with her, it's unknown what she has posted that isn't public. MOO
I personally am not FB friends with her but I do know people that are/were. Those friends went and searched her pages for pics before the whole thing really blew up and she unfriended most the people and locked down her pages. They found very few pics of the baby. I would also like to point out that she had more than the 3 FB profiles listed. I know of at least 4.

BBM:

Casey Anthony.

JMO.
ITA!
Since I am trying my best to honor the TOS I find I cannot say anything about what I think about the case. I can say this, the outcome will most likely not be a good one, and the person responsible will be the one that is obvious to most of us.

BBM:

Casey Anthony.

JMO.

True, and Susan Smith.

I pray it's not the case with little Evelyn though, but why in the world would she give LE inconsistent stories? It has to mean she is hiding something she wants to remain hidden.

That bothers me greatly, and for Evelyn's safety, and wellbeing.

Jmho

I personally am not FB friends with her but I do know people that are/were. Those friends went and searched her pages for pics before the whole thing really blew up and she unfriended most the people and locked down her pages. They found very few pics of the baby. I would also like to point out that she had more than the 3 FB profiles listed. I know of at least 4.
Do you know if she had any pics more recent than the ones she had public? October is the most recent public picture. I find it so odd that she would leave a pic from Sept and Oct public, but not post any of her first birthday or Christmas.

True, and Susan Smith.

I pray it's not the case with little Evelyn though, but why in the world would she give LE inconsistent stories? It has to mean she is hiding something she wants to remain hidden.

That bothers me greatly, and for Evelyn's safety, and wellbeing.

Jmho
she is scarred of police and was taught from the time she could walk to be scarred of them.
She is from a family that see police as the enemy who is out to get you and should be avoided at all costs do not tell them anything. Lots of people in this area have that attitude.

Hey Everyone,

Websleuths is in a bind. The server bill needs to be paid tomorrow. Because the ad revenue was so low in January we don't have the money to make the bills this month. The server is one bill and it is due the soonest.

If you can donate CLICK THIS LINK and it will take you to PayPal.

I want to stress, DO NOT DONATE if you cannot afford it. I know many members are on very strict budgets and I do not want anyone to feel obligated in any way.

Thank you very much.

Tricia
TO DONATE TO WEBSLEUTHS CLICK THIS LINK

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you know if she had any pics more recent than the ones she had public? October is the most recent public picture. I find it so odd that she would leave a pic from Sept and Oct public, but not post any of her first birthday or Christmas.
from what I was told there was non other than a few more taken at the same time as the ones we have saw all over the web. Again I personally did not see this myself and am relying on information from my friends that were FB friends with her.

Hey Everyone,

Websleuths is in a bind. The server bill needs to be paid tomorrow. Because the ad revenue was so low in January we don't have the money to make the bills this month. The server is one bill and it is due the soonest.

If you can donate CLICK THIS LINK and it will take you to PayPal.

I want to stress, DO NOT DONATE if you cannot afford it. I know many members are on very strict budgets and I do not want anyone to feel obligated in any way.

Thank you very much.

Tricia
TO DONATE TO WEBSLEUTHS CLICK THIS LINK
Happy to help with what I can

Last edited by a moderator:
she is scarred of police and was taught from the time she could walk to be scarred of them.
She is from a family that see police as the enemy who is out to get you and should be avoided at all costs do not tell them anything. Lots of people in this area have that attitude.
Could you elaborate on being taught to be scared of police since she could walk? How is this done to a child? Have the police done things to folk there? Are these church going folk ?

Happy to help with what I can

i am hoping once the youtube channel can be monetized and they produce some content throughout the week from various people the server bills and other bills will be a thing of the past, i just clicked the youtube to 1.5k subscribers just now it was under that at 1.49k

its a big way to make money for places like this that get a ton of eyeballs on their content anyways at least thats my hope

Could you elaborate on being taught to be scared of police since she could walk? How is this done to a child? Have the police done things to folk there? Are these church going folk ?
It is just a way of life for lots of people around here even if they are doing nothing illegal to be scarred of police and to always avoid them at all costs. They tell the kids to not talk to them and to avoid them. Say the family (mom, dad, brother and sister) is driving down the road and see a cop or a cop is behind them They get nervous, mom and dad start talking about what they are doing following them and say if they pull them over to be quiet. When the cop turns off or stops following them they are relieved and say we lost him or something... Stuff like this rubs off on kids. They get scarred of cops and have no idea why.

Lots of people will go to church just to be able to say they did or to catch upon gossip. They are not religious at all. They go to church because that is the way it is and they always have since they can remember.

KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Knox County Sheriff’s Office launching an investigation after a dead man was found in a wooded area of South Knox County on Sunday.

Not understanding the significance of this. Knoxville is is about 1 1/2 hours from Blountville, and this body was that of a man.

What am I missing ?

BBM: "UPDATE (2/23/2020 – 4:30 p.m.) – Washington County, Virginia Sheriff Blake Andis told News Channel 11 that the Washington Co. Va. Sheriff’s Office was assisting the Sullivan County Sheriff’s Office earlier today in checking on a lead in the Mendota, Va. community.

Andis said that nothing was found that has lead to information on Evelyn, but he confirmed with News Channel 11 that a search was conducted."

AMBER Alert update: TBI chase down 300 leads; sheriff’s office warns against social media misinformation; Evelyn Boswell still missing

It is just a way of life for lots of people around here even if they are doing nothing illegal to be scarred of police and to always avoid them at all costs. They tell the kids to not talk to them and to avoid them. Say the family (mom, dad, brother and sister) is driving down the road and see a cop or a cop is behind them They get nervous, mom and dad start talking about what they are doing following them and say if they pull them over to be quiet. When the cop turns off or stops following them they are relieved and say we lost him or something... Stuff like this rubs off on kids. They get scarred of cops and have no idea why.

Lots of people will go to church just to be able to say they did or to catch upon gossip. They are not religious at all. They go to church because that is the way it is and they always have since they can remember.
Totally relate, several places I currently call home are the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx