Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *Arrests* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been reading and following up until now.

In response to the “Gypsy” comments, another name from them is “travelers”, and they are known for their transient lifestyle. With reading about the serial killer who was arrested in Mendota last year and the fact he was a carnival worker, is there a Gypsy population living in Mendota? Do they winter there for one reason or another?

Another thing that comes to mind is that living in a camper in the winter is not always easy or warm. I lived in a camper for 6 months when we gut renovated a house in Middle TN. It started to get fairly cold in November when the temperatures started dropping consistently. The majority of campers are not insulated for winter use unless they are specifically ordered with an “arctic” package, where they add extra insulation to the camper and heating elements to the tanks to prevent them for freezing.

What responsible parent or grandparent is going to hand a toddler off to someone living in a camper in winter in the foothills of southwest VA? Sadly, I do not think this will end well for this poor child.

Last edited:
One thing I haven’t seen anyone else speculate on...maybe the woman next to her during this latest interview is the supportive grandmother we heard about in the first interview? MB was much more assertive about pointing the finger at her mom this time, so maybe that’s her paternal grandmother? Just speculating.

MB smiling throughout the interview made me sick. And saying she thought Evelyn was safe may have made sense when she was insinuating she was with her mom, but that has since become a camper in Mendota. How can she still say she thinks EB is safe?

Been reading and following up until now.

In response to the “Gypsy” comments, another name from them is “travelers”, and they are known for their transient lifestyle. With reading about the serial killer who was arrested in Mendota last year and the fact he was a carnival worker, is there a Gypsy population living in Mendota? Do they winter there for one reason or another?

Another thing that comes to mind is that living in a camper in the winter is not always easy or warm. I lived in a camper for 6 months when we gut renovated a house in Middle TN. It started to get fairly cold in November when the temperatures started dropping consistently. The majority of campers are not insulated for winter use unless they are specifically ordered with an “arctic” package, where they add extra insulation to the camper and heating elements to the tanks to prevent them for freezing.

What responsible parent or grandparent is going to had a toddler off to someone living in a camper in winter in the foothills of southwest VA? Sadly, I do not think this will end well for this poor child.

Let’s get real, there’s no camper in Mendota. JMO.

Devil's advocate for a moment because rarely are things black and white. I'll assume based on MB's parental history that she did not grow up in a stellar environment. This could affect the way she is coming off. What I mean is people who have had traumatic childhoods are less likely to respond in the same way others would. There is sometimes less of a reaction because they simply expect things to explode at any moment and are used to hiding their reactions/fear etc. Just a general observation, possiblity.

imagine loving your baby in the tinder years to have them accusing you of this?

WJHL conducted the interview in the cemetery at Megan's request. Her best friend is buried there. MOO

Her best friend is "gone" and now, so is her daughter so let's get together in a cemetery and blame it all on Grandma supposedly at the Silver Airstream in Virginia even though Grandma was arrested in Podunk, NC. Does the BMW even have a trailer hitch?

Perhaps LE needs to be thinking about psychiatric intervention.

JMO

I just watched the three reporters discussing the interview that one of them conducted with MB. The reporter explained that MB wanted to be in the cemetery because that's where her best friend is buried and she felt closer to her there. HOWEVER, the reporter said that the best friend died "a couple of years ago," but that MB wanted to be near her deceased friend because the deceased friend had known Evelyn. If Evelyn is 15 months old, how did the best friend know her, when she died a couple of years ago?

Now I'm wondering if there is God forbid some occult practice going on here. Speculation only, of course. But to insist on an 11 PM interview in a cemetery is weird enough, but the ostensible reason for it can't be true, if the reporter's info is accurate.

It's bad enough that MB is going in circles and contradicting herself, giggling about not knowing passwords etc., insisting that she will look for Evelyn herself, but not meaning it. But now I'm thinking something very evil might have happened to this poor baby. I really hope I'm wrong.

Last edited:
I’m not sure if this has been mentioned by anyone else already, but when HW volunteered that he’d been told the baby broke her arm at her dad’s, the first thing I thought was “he’s saying that because he knows there is going to be evidence that she has had a broken arm (possibly an untreated one) when she is recovered.” Because what a strange piece of information to volunteer, completely unprompted, when no mention had ever been made of a broken arm or any other injury... reminds me a lot of an episode of Forensic Files I watched yesterday.

JMHO.

Just keeps getting stranger and stranger....

This article has Maggie talking about how her family identifies as being 'gypsies'....

Quotes from article:

"I told TBI where to find her in Mendota. My mom took her to a campground in a silver camper and if they don’t go tonight, I’m going to go find her myself, because I’ve told them and they’re not really like taking it seriously and if they don’t go tonight, I will go myself and go get her…They’re not taking me seriously, TBI isn’t, because I’ve not fully told them I’ve been like ‘hey, like my mom camped out in Mendota, you know, to go check them out,’ but I’ve never been like, ‘hey,’ specifically, ‘hey, she’s like in a silver camper,’ because my mom did threaten me like you know if I told anybody – I’m not gonna get into that – but she did,” Boswell told WJHL.

Boswell said the grandmother was babysitting Evelyn while she was at work.

When asked if she had any concerns about leaving her baby with Angela, Boswell said, "Well, she's my mom. I wanted to trust her…Well, I called her and she was just like, ‘Oh, she’s safe’ like, you know, that kinda thing, and then she started threatening me." Boswell did not reveal any details on what or how her mother threatened her.

Last week, the Sullivan County Sheriff's Office held a news conference where they said they had received inaccurate information from Megan. Many questions have been raised, including why it took so long to raise the alarm about Evelyn's appearance. The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation said they didn't have an answer.

Boswell told WJHL, "I was trying to protect my mom, maybe in hopes, 'Oh well, [she'll] just tell them were Evelyn was,' but obviously she's not going to."

Angela Boswell was extradited back to Tennessee on February 24 after being charged with theft of property when investigators found a vehicle linked to Evelyn's disappearance in North Carolina.

Boswell said the last time she'd spoke to her mother was February 19.

"Whenever the AMBER Alert went out, I think that was...I mean, she was just going off on me, and wanting to go to Mendota, and I kept telling her if Evelyn's in Mendota, just take me to her. I will take her up there, we can just end this right now."

WJHL asked Megan if there were any rumors she wanted to address. Boswell told them that she wanted to address the fact that her family identifies as "gypsies."

“Gypsies are not a cult. They have been asking people if there is like a Gypsy ringleader and like…I mean like we’re not like ringleaders, we’re not like out here kidnapping babies, or anything like that. Well, yeah, and like my dad’s very proud of that, you know, but he’s just mad about all the rumors going around like trashing them cause like we’re not a cult, you know what I mean, we’re not like, nothing like that at all,” Boswell said.

WJHL reported that the Sullivan County Sheriff's Office said the campgrounds in Mendota, Virginia, where Megan claims Angela Boswell took Evelyn, have been checked. Nothing was found.

Mother of missing Tenn. toddler says grandmother took child to Virginia
Her dad is very proud of the fact that they are not ringleaders and they are not the type of gypsies who are "out there kidnapping babies?"

That's an odd thing to be proud of. I wonder why she would even bring that up.

Her story about asking her mother to take her to the baby and 'just end this right now,' reminds me of Casey Anthony but with the roles reversed. She's saying everything Casey's mom said when she was asking her daughter where the baby was.

Imo

Last edited:
MB must think she's pretty clever, if that child never turns up, or (heaven forbid) is found deceased, it's those mystery people in the silver camper who are to blame, not her, nor her mother, or any other 'sitter' she entrusted her baby with.

Mooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member