Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *Arrests* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just watched the three reporters discussing the interview that one of them conducted with MB. The reporter explained that MB wanted to be in the cemetery because that's where her best friend is buried and she felt closer to her there. HOWEVER, the reporter said that the best friend died "a couple of years ago," but that MB wanted to be near her deceased friend because the deceased friend had known Evelyn. If Evelyn is 15 months old, how did the best friend know her, when she died a couple of years ago?

RSBM
MB's BFF (who shares the initials 'MB', btw) died October 13, 2018; EB was born in November 2018 (21st, I think ~ based on MB's first interview on Friday, wherein she stated that EB was '15 months old today, actually'). So, clearly the two never actually met in person, but I assume the friend had been closely involved with MB throughout her pregnancy.

Woke up and the first thing I thought about was her saying if the cops didn’t go get Evelyn in Mendota, she’ll go herself to get her baby back. 1. Why hasn’t she done this already? 2. Her daughter has been missing for two months and there’s been an investigation going on for almost a week, but she could just go up to Mendota and bring her back and she has just chosen not to?

How does she not see how UNBELIEVABLY absurd her stories are?

Woke up and the first thing I thought about was her saying if the cops didn’t go get Evelyn in Mendota, she’ll go herself to get her baby back. 1. Why hasn’t she done this already? 2. Her daughter has been missing for two months and there’s been an investigation going on for almost a week, but she could just go up to Mendota and bring her back and she has just chosen not to?

This....100 percent what I am thinking. Thank you. MOO they are all in cahoots. The reason they don't have a better 'story' is because a crazy mixed up one is harder to verify, track down and ultimately punish someone for. They (all of them ) knew someone would eventually wonder where the baby is. It worked for Casey Anthony, after all. MOO

Create reasonable doubt. MOO

I think she studied the Casey Anthony playbook and she's sticking to it.

Casey Anthony is going to have to do something crazy within the next few weeks because she is about to be upstaged, and we know she simply can’t allow that to happen.

*I mean upstaged as in level of insanity and not nature of offense, although that has yet to be determined.

You know being around this area....I cant help but wonder about campgrounds in different areas than mendota. Traphill NC is sooo very close to Stone mtn and is very nice campground but there is hardly no one there thru the winter months. There is no phone service there and again very little people around this time of the year. There is soo many campgrounds between traphill and mendota as well. So many off the beaten path campgrounds... some of this area is so rural when people are found after being missing it has been months such as the bodies of Maria Martinez found back in the fall. There is also alot of illegal citizens in this area and the thought of human trafficking for drugs is so very real....so many possibilities at this point.

No, because she probably believes her own outrageous lies imo

I think maybe she’s telling a lot of little half truths—CPS taking her baby, telling her bf about Evelyn’s broken arm, leaving her with her mother, being scared of her mother, her mother taking her to the campground and a silver camper, mother not answering her calls and telling her not to say anything to anybody, believing the baby is ok and knowing who has her, LE not taking her seriously...It’s almost too wacky to make up. I think it’s possible these things are at least sort of true, but needs ELABORATION here! WHO was in the silver camper with the baby for one thing. But maybe she doesn’t know exactly and really is afraid of her mother? I don’t know.

I also just want to point out that even if LE did go to find the silver camper and it was no where to be found, that’s not really surprising. It’s MOBILE and just because it’s gone doesn’t mean it was never there and Evelyn isn’t in it with somebody (people who the grandma gave Evelyn to?)

I really don’t know if this is all the mom making stuff up to hide what she did OR if this is a very confusing family thing and MB knows only a little about what has actually happened to her baby. I’m leaning toward this being a family issue and the mom being young and afraid and trying to not rat people out. I won’t be surprised either way.

So now I'm wondering this : when the sheriff stated in Friday's presser that MB's statements didn't match up with surveillance video and eyewitness reports , was he possibly referring to this Wed. night drive that allegedly occurred with MB and AB ?

(Going back to watch the press conference with a new eyes now. )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
froggy4