Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *Arrests* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How frustrating. IMO, if all you know about a person is that they live in a silver camper, not even their name, then how can they be certain the baby is "safe"? This whole family is either liars, liars pants on fires or bat **** crazy.

I vote bat doodie crazy. There is no way I’d let this bunch watch my dogs, let alone a child.

Do we have any idea what type of work MB was doing while granny watched Evelyn? Whatever it was, it was to last a couple months? Longer?

Sorry I’m just getting up to speed on this case.

Please let this child be ok.....
Sadly, I believe little Evelyn is long gone from this earth. IMO she gained her wings around Dec 10/11. I think her mother and grandmother are awful people who are covering up for each other. Drugs are apparently a factor and poor Evelyn paid the ultimate price of a incompetent, uncaring mom.
IMO I wouldn’t be surprised if she tossed that beautiful baby in the trash.

*:oops:*
Deleted by me. Just wrote a long comment about how and why liars have to keep changing their stories ie; to taylor each new story to "fit" the new information they've become aware of since the last story they've told. Then, I realized I'd be wasting everybody's time because you're all Web-sleuthers and... like, you wouldn't already know. Lol.. Carry on!

She never said she was the one giving the interview, or that it contained any information that hasn’t already been provided to the police.

Ah, the good old days of ignorance... aka "10pm yesterday"... how I wish we still had them, in preference to "Goth interview"

How many times did she compliment LE and their efforts during that interview? Because I lost count. I saw that as an attempt to manipulate the police and the public, as well.

As in;
"See? I'm innocent. You can tell because I like the police and they're helping me find my baby. They're working soo hard. If I was guilty, I wouldn't like them. but, you can see that I really do like them. The police are going all out for me... they're wonderful... they've been great... they're working 24 hours a day non-stop... I know they'll find her..."

On and on.... and, all of it not prompted by the interviewer in any way, as I recall. I found it to be a-bit-too-much and I didn't buy it at all.

Sounds like what missing DeOrr Kunz' father did during his press conferences. Filled his time praising the spots off a loooooong roster of law enforcement entities; when he should have been telling things about the baby that would allow strangers to find the baby, etc., etc.

He and the baby's mother also told about half a dozen conflicting stories apiece during this time frame, none of which LE was ever able to run to ground.

That toddler disappeared in 2012 (IIRC) in a remote camping area; and still hasn't yet been found. :(

Well she does lose phones and forgets passwords and she ain’t gonna lie about that apparently.

Which, of course, is a perfectly plausible reason for one of your "replacement" accounts being opened with the surname of your current teenaged crush.

Accidentally, I'm sure. o_O

Sounds like she's 13 trying to impress friends. Dead eyes....That's what I notice the most for some reason. Not a spark to be found.

I bet MB is very popular with a certain subset of her peers.

She's doubtless entertaining; and she can talk a blue streak. She's probably very creative in her stories.

It's just most of her stories, people probably get lost in them and can't tell up from down in the content area anymore. ;)

Christy Calcagno with WCYB TV 5 replied to a comment asking about the WJHL interview. She said she spoke to Capt Seabolt with SCSO snd the interview does not match up with the information they have.

Shocker!!

So she hasn’t seen her kid or her mom since before Christmas?

You got it. Dropped her off December 11 for "babysitting", so she could "work" her clearly 12-hour, demanding job in the field of nursing/armed forces/...er, chicken takeout????!?! o_O

MOO. Wow. I don't know if I've ever seen an interview like this with the mother of a missing child. I can't seem to get a feel for her at all. My thoughts:
  • She's smiling a lot. Is that a nervous smile or a liar smile?
  • Who is sitting next to her? She seems to be coached or influenced by that person.
  • It's so hard for my mind to imagine a person doing this interview if everything was a lie. Is there some truth to what she's saying? She looked straight at the camera at the end talking to her mom saying it's gone on long enough. That seemed more real to me.
  • The way she describes Evelyn is odd. Saying she's never been mean?? Saying she pulled her hair. Just odd .
  • When talking about her family not being a cult she said it's not like we're kidnapping babies. That really was odd considering her baby has supposedly been kidnapped by her mother.
IMO I'm glad she gave this interview. She just gave LE a lot more information. I hope LE just says take us to Evelyn. I feel a break is coming very soon with Grandma coming back too.

MOO.

JMO, but I find "baby is not mean", to be really appalling phrasing; especially in conjunction with the hair-pulling anecdote.

I mean, in my experience, when a 6-month-old "pulls" your hair, it's not really much of a pull, because they have no strength. :confused:o_O:rolleyes:

It's pretty easy to evade them, if you've long hair, by tugging your hair gently through their little fists to get some clearance away from the painful roots, since they primarily want to suck on a handful of it; and I certainly wouldn't say it's so painful and alarming that it makes you cringe whenever the baby comes into view.

Reading between the lines, I would expect someone in MB's life to pull her aside and patiently explain that 6-month-old babies aren't "mean", and have no ill intent. (Even if nobody did, I'm still not sure that this excuses her not figuring it out on her own).

This seems like slightly alarming personalizing language to me. (Just me?)

1. If someone in Mendota had this child, they are long gone. MB made certain this was the case. She even gave the person a heads-up by referencing the area on SM well before this interview took place.

2. She originally said that she last saw Evelyn on December 26th. I found that date to be odd, only because it is a date when many people are not working and seemed designed to eliminate backlash related to public opinion (spent Christmas with my baby). Now, she admits that she last saw her “BEFORE Christmas.”

3. I really would like to have information on MB’s employment at the time Evelyn went missing. Was she actually working? What was her routine schedule?

All MOO.

Frankly, I'm ready to ignore #2 because I don't think there's any mystery - you said it. MB is clever enough to understand that an overwhelming proportion of first world readers, are sitting here going "Uh... how about Christmas?"

Has it ever been reported why Evelyn is allegedly being passed around/hidden?

Hidden from mom?
Hidden to avoid CPS?
Hidden for some other alternative reason or person?

No; not a syllable. Just Reasons.

OK, I haven't been following this case and just say MB interview with local news (local news matters!!). WTH ! She reminds me of Casey Anthony. Calm about knowing the baby is safe. Saying she breaks her phone and loses the password (like CA and her sim card). Now she has people chasing down a silver trailer instead of a blue ford focus.

Has MBs mom been located? I need to catch up but any background would be appreciated

https://www.investigationdiscovery....vanished-months-ago-defends-decision-to-not-r

Don't know if this has been posted: i just ran across this article: somebody please tell me what kind of mother is this??? I could say lots of things but i would be banned for life-- i just don't get these women-- she calls herself a mother???--- she didn't report her child missing and here is her reason

" the reason i didn't report it or anything was because i knew the person who
had her and i didn't want them to run away with her"

She goes on to state "so I'm just kind of worried you know, about where
they are at- what they're doing with her at this point in time"

"in a way i knew that as soon as anything went down the person was going to
disappear and they have".

A babysitter last saw the child around Dec. 10 or 11

The mom declined to reveal the person's name.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member