Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *Arrests* #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
“When we asked Sullivan County Sheriff’s Office officials about a polygraph, they said they “do not use polygraph.”’

So if they don’t use polygraph, they wouldn’t have asked her to take one. Meaning she had that excuse up her sleeve preemptively?

I think it was just the excuse she used to set-up another opportunity to get in front of a camera to get more attention.

*I should clarify. I mean, I think she said to meet her at the station and blamed it on the fact that they were going to ask her to do a polygraph test... I can’t begin to speculate on whether she is or is not pregnant.

Evelyn Boswell
(Sullivan County, Tennessee)
15 months, 2 ft tall, 28 lbs., blonde hair and blue eyes. Last seen wearing a pink tracksuit, pink shoes, and a pink bow (MB has full custody of EB)
If you have any information on Evelyn's whereabouts, please call 1-800-TBI-FIND

November 28, 2019
- EB last seen by Grandfather, TB, Sr.
December 10 or 11, 2019 - Last seen by babysitter
December 2019 - MB stated in the Feb 24th interview the last time she saw EB was a few days before Christmas
December 26, 2019 - MB reportedly last seen EB
February 18, 2020 - Reported missing (Grandfather, TB, Sr.)

February 18, 2020 - MB, Bristol County Juvenile Court

February 19, 2020 - Just after 4 p.m. SCSO sends release about “missing child investigation”

February 19, 2020 - Just before 8 p.m. TBI issued an Amber Alert for Evelyn at the request of the Sullivan County Sheriff's Office

February 20, 2020 - Gray BMW was reported stolen by the owner, MW. (MW is HW’s mother) MW had planned to sell the BMW to MB, but no agreement of purchase was made and no money was exchanged when AB reportedly stole it

February 20, 2020 - News Channel 11 interviews HW, ex-boyfriend of MB

February 21, 2020 - SCSO holds first news conference addressing the Amber Alert and ongoing search for EB. Authorities asked the public to be on the lookout for a gray BMW during their search for missing 15-month-old EB.

February 21, 2020 - AB and WM were arrested on fugitive warrants in Wilkes County, North Carolina, while driving a stolen 2007 BMW, Tennessee license plate 3M9-6W9. (Stolen BMW is HW’s mothers vehicle). Both waived extradition. WM claimed the BMW was a gift from "MB". AB and WM are both charged in Sullivan County, Tennessee with theft of property over $2,500 in connection with the stolen car. AB also faces a violation of probation charge. AB and WM will remain in custody without bond in North Carolina until the Sullivan County Sheriff's Office can return them to Tennessee.

February 21, 2020 - TB, Sr., the grandfather of EB, told News Channel 11 he has not seen EB since Thanksgiving. TB, Sr., said he and his son, TB, Jr. would each be putting up $10,000 for EB’s safe return.

February 22nd or 23rd - SCSO detectives traveled to Wilkesboro, NC to interview AB and WM over the weekend

February 22, 2020 - Community hold prayer vigil in Bristol at Cumberland Square Park for EB Saturday evening

February 23, 2020 - Community hold second prayer vigil in Kingsport and a fundraiser or EB at Glenn Bruce Park for EB Sunday starting at 6:30 p.m.

February 24, 2020 - Sullivan County confirms that AB is in the Sullivan County Jail. WM currently remains in North Carolina. Both waived extradition earlier today in a North Wilkesboro courtroom.

February 24, 2020 - (MB) “I told TBI where to find her in Mendota. My mom took her to a campground in a silver camper and if they don’t go tonight, I’m going to go find her myself, because I’ve told them and they’re not really like taking it seriously and if they don’t go tonight, I will go myself and go get her.” “My mom did threaten me like you know if I told anybody – I’m not gonna get into that – but she did.”
Megan Boswell claims her mother took Evelyn to Mendota, Va., authorities say Monday night search comes up empty

February 25, 2020 - Info on Affidavit was released from the General Sessions Court of Sullivan County, Tennessee, the gray BMW was reported stolen by the owner, MW, on February 20.

February 25, 2020 - MB told News 5 Tuesday that she is pregnant Megan told News 5 that she is unable to take a polygraph due to her pregnancy. News Channel 11 reached out to SCSO, they are not the agency who administers the test. TBI said, they are awaiting their policy on administering the tests.

February 25, 2020 - AB, 42, was arraigned on a charge of Theft of Property Over $2,500 in Sullivan County General Sessions Court. Her bond was set at $5,000 with the condition that she wear an ankle bracelet. She is due back in Sullivan County General Sessions Court on March 4. Boswell also faced a charge of Violation of Probation out of Kingsport, but that bond has been revoked. Boswell is due back in Kingsport General Sessions Court on Thursday morning.

February 27, 2020 - AB Court Date, Kingsport General Sessions Court, Violation of Probation

March 4, 2020 - AB Court Date, Sullivan County General Sessions Court, Theft of Property Over $2,500

Last edited:
Supposedly, HW’s family is well off. Maybe MB found her meal ticket?
Her Name change to MW on FB, is that the modern day version of writing “Hunter & Maggie Woods” in hearts on your notebook in high school? :rolleyes:

In a word, from what I've heard about current teen girl culture, is YES. :rolleyes: . Earlier I questioned why the discovery of these FB's don't make the boys run for the hills, nervously pawing their hooves; but apparently nobody on the thread has any more clue than I. :confused:

I'm still waiting to see where in Gypsy (to use MB's own word), Traveller, or whatever type of culture their family adheres to, it is written that people should go to a cemetery to talk about missing children. (Have they searched said cemetery for any unaccounted-for turned-over dirt, btw?) . I mean, a child is missing and might be dead. Doesn't it seem a little cocky and tempting fate to stroll to a gravesite to talk about her, let alone the optics?
Yes. IMO, it's a slap in the face to everyone watching, wanting this baby to be found safe.

Well, Maggie, it’s the afternoon and they didn’t find her last night, so did you go and find her yourself like you said? :mad:

I was up until 2 listening to the police scanner while they searched trailers because I can’t get this case off my mind.
I was doing the same thing at 2 am last night!
Her 15 mins of fame need to be over “like kinda” yesterday!

Evelyn Boswell
(Sullivan County, Tennessee)
15 months, 2 ft tall, 28 lbs., blonde hair and blue eyes. Last seen wearing a pink tracksuit, pink shoes, and a pink bow (MB has full custody of EB)
If you have any information on Evelyn's whereabouts, please call 1-800-TBI-FIND

November 28, 2019
- EB last seen by Grandfather, TB, Sr.
December 10 or 11, 2019 - Last seen by babysitter
December 26, 2019 - MB reportedly last seen EB
February 18, 2020 - Reported missing (Grandfather, TB, Sr.)

February 18, 2020 - MB, Bristol County Juvenile Court

February 19, 2020 - Just after 4 p.m. SCSO sends release about “missing child investigation”

February 19, 2020 - Just before 8 p.m. TBI issued an Amber Alert for Evelyn at the request of the Sullivan County Sheriff's Office

February 20, 2020 - Gray BMW was reported stolen by the owner, MW. (MW is HW’s mother) MW had planned to sell the BMW to MB, but no agreement of purchase was made and no money was exchanged when AB reportedly stole it

February 20, 2020 - News Channel 11 interviews HW, ex-boyfriend of MB

February 21, 2020 - SCSO holds first news conference addressing the Amber Alert and ongoing search for EB. Authorities asked the public to be on the lookout for a gray BMW during their search for missing 15-month-old EB.

February 21, 2020 - AB and WM were arrested on fugitive warrants in Wilkes County, North Carolina, while driving a stolen 2007 BMW, Tennessee license plate 3M9-6W9. (Stolen BMW is HW’s mothers vehicle). Both waived extradition. WM claimed the BMW was a gift from "MB". AB and WM are both charged in Sullivan County, Tennessee with theft of property over $2,500 in connection with the stolen car. AB also faces a violation of probation charge. AB and WM will remain in custody without bond in North Carolina until the Sullivan County Sheriff's Office can return them to Tennessee.

February 21, 2020 - TB, Sr., the grandfather of EB, told News Channel 11 he has not seen EB since Thanksgiving. TB, Sr., said he and his son, TB, Jr. would each be putting up $10,000 for EB’s safe return.

February 22, 2020 - Community hold prayer vigil in Bristol at Cumberland Square Park for EB Saturday evening

February 23, 2020 - Community hold second prayer vigil in Kingsport and a fundraiser or EB at Glenn Bruce Park for EB Sunday starting at 6:30 p.m.

February 24, 2020 - Sullivan County confirms that AB is in the Sullivan County Jail. WM currently remains in North Carolina. Both waived extradition earlier today in a North Wilkesboro courtroom.

February 24, 2020 - (MB) “I told TBI where to find her in Mendota. My mom took her to a campground in a silver camper and if they don’t go tonight, I’m going to go find her myself, because I’ve told them and they’re not really like taking it seriously and if they don’t go tonight, I will go myself and go get her.” “My mom did threaten me like you know if I told anybody – I’m not gonna get into that – but she did.”
Megan Boswell claims her mother took Evelyn to Mendota, Va., authorities say Monday night search comes up empty

February 25, 2020 - Info on Affidavit was released from the General Sessions Court of Sullivan County, Tennessee, the gray BMW was reported stolen by the owner, MW, on February 20.

February 25, 2020 - MB told News 5 Tuesday that she is pregnant
Great job, Tippy, thank you! :) Will you please add that SCSO detectives traveled to NC to interview AB and WM over the weekend? MOO

Evelyn Boswell's grandmother and her boyfriend extradited to ‘get this situation resolved’
Sullivan County Sheriff's Office detectives traveled to Wilkesboro to interview Boswell and McCloud over the weekend about Evelyn, a Blountville toddler who has been missing for two months.

ETA: Didn't MB say in last night's interview that she last saw Evelyn a few days before Christmas?

Last edited:
Understood and fair enough. It's also fair that we can discuss the circumstances of a missing baby, which by MB's own admission (or spin), may involve a 'family custom', without being accused of racism.

Therapy guidelines stipulate that once the patient (or in this case person) introduces the term and labels (or identifies with) it, then the therapist (or in this case responder) has every right to use the term as part of discussion (within boundaries of course). In addition, once the term has been introduced it is considered disparaging to label it as something else because it minimizes the value the subject has placed on it. I assume statement analysis follows similar guidelines?

I didn’t see the video interview posted yet where Mb states she is pregnant so if it’s already posted and I overlooked, I apologize! Hello Diane Downs :mad:

https://wcyb.com/news/local/evelyn-boswells-mother-says-she-is-pregnant-again?fbclid=IwAR0M4pdMs0VUlCvYhmic9uuW9htckj8cCkqUUvHnA8xAzbxUerLYxBK5DK8

This makes me sick. QUIT SMILING, MB!!! There is NOTHING to smile about. Your precious baby is STILL MISSING! Sorry, I just had to vent after seeing her big grin for the camera.

Last edited:
For heaven's sake, I'm just about done with these people. WHERE is Evelyn? Nasty games from the entire family AND the alleged boyfriend with circles around anything but the truth. If this child is found safe, there needs to be strong intervention on her behalf so that she stays safe. IMO no child deserves to be a pawn in this sort of drama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734