Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *Arrests* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could be completely off base in this case. I just always look for whether the reward is for the “safe return” of a missing person or “information leading to an arrest” regarding a missing or harmed person. It’s much more likely you’ll get information from a witness or tipster about a crime where you’ll have to pay out that reward than for the return of a MP safe and unharmed.
Excellent point! MOO

It seems like a bizarre new phenomenon where people’s children go missing and they just refuse to give any reason and act like it’s not really necessary to say what happened. Is it just me or does this seem to be a new thing that’s happening? I mean usually there’s a story and lots of acting going on to cover up, but lately there’s been this brazen, “I don’t have to tell you, “ attitude. Lori Vallow’s kids, of course, and now baby Evelyn. :(

I have no idea what has happened here, but it’s really sad and I wish somebody would tell the truth.

Did anyone else notice that the new photo of EB appears to be taken in a hotel room? Wonder if this was the last photo taken before some sort of transfer or private adoption took place? IMO, EB looks so bewildered, but beyond that, that photo just doesn't have a very good feel.

The sheriff gave an interview to HLN a few minutes ago and he said Maggie hasn't given them any credible information.

She really needs to be put in jail. If they put her in jail immediately upon her inability to produce EB, maybe she would start telling the truth. Letting her carry on and play victim isn’t helping. It’s like with Lori Vallows... it took way too long to arrest her and all that time she was out living her new kid free life. Put her in jail.

How the heck are you going to post pics and say "find my baby" when you are not giving LE "credible information"??
There is no one on this Earth you should protect more than your own child and only one reason you would not report your baby missing. imo-

Did anyone else notice that the new photo of EB appears to be taken in a hotel room? Wonder if this was the last photo taken before some sort of transfer or private adoption took place? IMO, EB looks so bewildered, but beyond that, that photo just doesn't have a very good feel.

From my own personal sleuthing, I believe that hotel photo was taken sometime in the Spring. I could be wrong, but that's my conclusion, FWIW.

This whole thing is crazy.....what was MB going to do if no one had tipped off LE about Evelyn missing? I mean it's been over 2 months and you've told no one that she is missing.

You find the car, the people in the car and still no Evelyn!! This sweet angel girl is no where to be found. UGH!!!!

I noticed the pack n play which I presume is where she was sleeping. It made me wonder what she slept in at home, who she lived with, where. This poor baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GoldenGirl1971