Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *Arrests* #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Since grandma is in jail is baby EB suppose to be in the silver camper by herself? WTF ?? Just when you think you’ve heard it all...THIS.
Looney tunes!!
And if that baby had been with her mom and boyfriend, LE would have taken her into custody when they picked them up. There's no way she's in that trailer.

Now that the grandmother is in custody, maybe she'll talk.

Just keeps getting stranger and stranger....

This article has Maggie talking about how her family identifies as being 'gypsies'....

Quotes from article:

"I told TBI where to find her in Mendota. My mom took her to a campground in a silver camper and if they don’t go tonight, I’m going to go find her myself, because I’ve told them and they’re not really like taking it seriously and if they don’t go tonight, I will go myself and go get her…They’re not taking me seriously, TBI isn’t, because I’ve not fully told them I’ve been like ‘hey, like my mom camped out in Mendota, you know, to go check them out,’ but I’ve never been like, ‘hey,’ specifically, ‘hey, she’s like in a silver camper,’ because my mom did threaten me like you know if I told anybody – I’m not gonna get into that – but she did,” Boswell told WJHL.

Boswell said the grandmother was babysitting Evelyn while she was at work.

When asked if she had any concerns about leaving her baby with Angela, Boswell said, "Well, she's my mom. I wanted to trust her…Well, I called her and she was just like, ‘Oh, she’s safe’ like, you know, that kinda thing, and then she started threatening me." Boswell did not reveal any details on what or how her mother threatened her.

Last week, the Sullivan County Sheriff's Office held a news conference where they said they had received inaccurate information from Megan. Many questions have been raised, including why it took so long to raise the alarm about Evelyn's appearance. The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation said they didn't have an answer.

Boswell told WJHL, "I was trying to protect my mom, maybe in hopes, 'Oh well, [she'll] just tell them were Evelyn was,' but obviously she's not going to."

Angela Boswell was extradited back to Tennessee on February 24 after being charged with theft of property when investigators found a vehicle linked to Evelyn's disappearance in North Carolina.

Boswell said the last time she'd spoke to her mother was February 19.

"Whenever the AMBER Alert went out, I think that was...I mean, she was just going off on me, and wanting to go to Mendota, and I kept telling her if Evelyn's in Mendota, just take me to her. I will take her up there, we can just end this right now."

WJHL asked Megan if there were any rumors she wanted to address. Boswell told them that she wanted to address the fact that her family identifies as "gypsies."

“Gypsies are not a cult. They have been asking people if there is like a Gypsy ringleader and like…I mean like we’re not like ringleaders, we’re not like out here kidnapping babies, or anything like that. Well, yeah, and like my dad’s very proud of that, you know, but he’s just mad about all the rumors going around like trashing them cause like we’re not a cult, you know what I mean, we’re not like, nothing like that at all,” Boswell said.

WJHL reported that the Sullivan County Sheriff's Office said the campgrounds in Mendota, Virginia, where Megan claims Angela Boswell took Evelyn, have been checked. Nothing was found.

Mother of missing Tenn. toddler says grandmother took child to Virginia

I think it was her first interview she said that she had not talked to the baby's father since this all went down but this interview she made it sound like they had been in contact the whole time. Did anyone else catch that?
Yes and that she drove 24 hours to Texas to see him. I can’t stand to rewatch it, but did anyone else catch her saying she was with her mom last Weds (which would have been after the Amber Alert) or did I dream that up?

Just watched the interview, still several pages behind, but THIS is why it was important that they didn’t arrest her days ago like so many people wanted on the last thread. These people talk themselves into trouble when you give them the chance.

Here’s the link to tonight’s live discussion with Tricia for those that missed the live stream. Hit the like, and subscribe buttons, and click the bell icon to be notified of future posts or live streams.

Last edited:
Yes and that she drove 24 hours to Texas to see him. I can’t stand to rewatch it, but did anyone else catch her saying she was with her mom last Weds (which would have been after the Amber Alert) or did I dream that up?
You didn't dream it. :)

Mother of missing Tenn. toddler says grandmother took child to Virginia
Boswell said the last time she'd spoke to her mother was February 19.

"Whenever the AMBER Alert went out, I think that was...I mean, she was just going off on me, and wanting to go to Mendota, and I kept telling her if Evelyn's in Mendota, just take me to her. I will take her up there, we can just end this right now."

Mendota is small, super small. There is no campground there unless it is a private camp that I can find. Even tried google satellite view to look for a group of campers. I am definitely not buying one of three campgrounds. If any of what she puts out in the full interview is true, some one should start writing a book because this will be a case for the ages.

side note does AB have a young son that would need a car seat?

I got 22 campgrounds in Mendota VA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member