Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This may have already been shared, but to me the beginning footage looks to be short from a different angle. Apologies if this is a duplicate.

News 5 WCYB on Twitter

This was the original version that I posted earlier, but evidently, the news site edited it because it was so long and awkward. Thanks for re-posting the longer version, because there was something in it I wanted to have my husband look at.

Is it safe to say she is under 18 because she is at juvenile court?
CPS started this investigation because they were alerted about a possible missing minor and that is why there are juvenile hearings re Evelyn and why the mother needs to attend them. Whenever social services gets involved with a family in this nature , court proceedings follow. Wouldn't surprise me if the agency filed a motion for custody of Evelyn while they look for her. JMO

Perhaps she was told not to speak to the media by her attorney or the court. Many cases when Juvenile court is involved , they prohibit media interviews especially if the parent is involved with social services. JMO

Is it safe to say she is under 18 because she is at juvenile court?
CPS started this investigation because they were alerted about a possible missing minor and that is why there are juvenile hearings re Evelyn and why the mother needs to attend them. Whenever social services gets involved with a family in this nature , court proceedings follow. Wouldn't surprise me if the agency filed a motion for custody of Evelyn while they look for her. JMO

Oh ok thank you for the clarification!

Know the car? As in locals have seen it around and may know where to find it?

MOO...I think the car description may have come from a potential tip I read about but can’t bring here due to SM rules.
I thought it was HW's car at first, but apparently not because he is still around town and on the news. Yes, I am supposing it came from a tip as seen on many WJHL's FB comments. It is a crazy mess on there. I am perplexed because there should be a person associated with a vehicle, it can't drive itself! I have been on the lookout on my drive to work. I definitely don't think it is a stranger abduction. But someone HAS to know where baby girl is. It is driving me crazy since this is literally right down the road from me. MOO.

I thought it was HW's car at first, but apparently not because he is still around town and on the news. Yes, I am supposing it came from a tip as seen on many WJHL's FB comments. It is a crazy mess on there. I am perplexed because there should be a person associated with a vehicle, it can't drive itself! I have been on the lookout on my drive to work. I definitely don't think it is a stranger abduction. But someone HAS to know where baby girl is. It is driving me crazy since this is literally right down the road from me. MOO.

Aside from the same tip we've probably all seen, I've also seen comments telling who the car belongs to. No idea if they're true, though. I guess we'll have to wait & see what pans out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janeyd