Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So new information from the PC:

Evelyn was last seen by a babysitter on December 10th in Sullivan County. The baby's grandfather reported her missing. The mother has provided conflicting information and they cannot rely on the information she's provided. Certain information she has provided has been explicitly contradicted by video evidence or eyewitness testimony.

LE is currently looking for a grey BMW the occupants of which car may have information about Evelyn. LE is not saying they believe the occupants of the BMW have Evelyn. The car was seen in VA. The mother is known to have family in VA. LE is not releasing the names of the occupants of the BMW or why they are seeking to speak to them at this point.

The sheriff has put up a $1,000 reward personally for the return of Evelyn.

I just really want to say that parents need to know if they are having trouble or feel they can't care for their babies, there are places that can help. I know many people don't trust the state or DCS but places like churches or crisis pregnancy centers can and do provide resources for moms with babies as well. There are so many options when you can't care for your baby or you feel like other people are putting your babies in danger.
Your message is so important. Educators, parents and community involvement is key.

A Secret Safe Place for Newborns of Tennessee
A Secret Safe Place for Newborns of Tennessee works to raise awareness of the Safe Haven Law. If you are as passionate about stopping newborn abandonment as we are we’d love to have your help! Help us get the word out about the option of safe surrender by distributing these posters, pocket cards and rack cards in your community! For more information, please contact us at: info@secretsafeplacetn.or
Volunteers

Baby Safe Haven Organizations by State
State Safe Haven Organizations - NSHA
NSHA is in the process of helping set up state organizations in areas with no local Safe Haven offices. If you’re interested in helping with this, please contact us at 1-623-428-1308

https://www.nationalsafehavenallian...W-Statistics-without-crop-marks-CORRECTED.pdf

https://www.nationalsafehavenalliance.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/NSHA-General-Information.pdf
IMAGES OF SIGNS (click to enlarge)

:( I wish I could think of a good reason for a mom to give conflicting stories about her missing baby... but I'm at a loss.
and he isn't sharing what those stories are.... no arrests either. My hope is shes with a relative because they wanted to keep her safe... but if that's the case, she should have turned up by now. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum