Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, MB's dad said in an the interview that his now-arrested ex-wife said he was going to regret this [trying to get to the bottom of the baby's disappearance]. Very, very fishy. Sounds like more than one person may have knowledge of what happened to Baby Evelyn. Good. More likely for someone to fess up.
According to court records he also has an order of protection against MBs mom. Oh lort.

So wait a second (sorry I'm eating up all this space, but questions just keep piling up for me)...Tommy Boswell says, " If Evelyn doesn't come home..." . Where WAS home for this child, anyway ? Where was she SUPPOSED to be ? Was home with Grandma or with Maggie or both ? And wasn't it Maggie who told him (or someone) that this child was taken by DCS ?

I'm confused AF. None of this adds up, even with the new info. What am I missing here ?
That’s why I said before that the back story on this has got to be interesting.
I feel like the whole family is....how should I put this...less than on the up and up.
There is a big why that needs answering but I doubt it will get an answer. Why did she need to be hidden.

Wow, MB's dad said in an the interview that his now-arrested ex-wife said he was going to regret this [trying to get to the bottom of the baby's disappearance]. Very, very fishy. Sounds like more than one person may have knowledge of what happened to Baby Evelyn. Good. More likely for someone to fess up.

This is one of the most bizarre cases I’ve followed in recent memory. What on earth is going on? I just hope to God she’s found safe.

And also, let's be honest...you know why you go into Walmart repeatedly and steal electronics ? To fund a drug habit, that's why. Trust me, I know.

I'm just saying...there is a lot more going on here than 2 innocent people caught up in other people's messes.

And also, let's be honest...you know why you go into Walmart repeatedly and steal electronics ? To fund a drug habit, that's why. Trust me, I know.

I'm just saying...there is a lot more going on here than 2 innocent people caught up in other people's messes.
So true. And this is a VERY bad area for drugs.

You would think if they had possession of Evelyn they would have produced her and they would have announced it and called off the Amber Alert. Hoping that will happen quickly. Still hopeful she’s ok and this isn’t a cover up.

To a girl you've only dated a few times ?! And never even laid eyes on her kid, but oh sure, give the druggie Grandma my BMW to cruise around in ? For, ummm...what ? Lots of girls have Netflix. Just sayin'.

Whose car is the BMW?? Boyfriend?

This is one of the most bizarre cases I’ve followed in recent memory. What on earth is going on? I just hope to God she’s found safe.
Agree! Total dysfunction on all levels. Very sad to think what Evelyn has been exposed to and what is considered the norm.

Who are the 2 innocent people? This is just a WOW case.

TBI finds gray BMW in connection to AMBER Alert issued for missing 15-month-old from Sullivan County, Tenn.

SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. — The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation said it has found the gray 2007 BMW believed to be connected to the disappearance of 15-month-old Evelyn Boswell from Sullivan County, saying she is still missing and the investigation is ongoing.

The TBI said the vehicle was located in Wilkes County, North Carolina along with individuals the TBI was hoping to speak with. Boswell remains missing, according to the TBI.

From the article:

Tommy Boswell Sr., the grandfather of Evelyn Boswell, told News Channel 11’s Kelly Grosfield he has not seen her since Thanksgiving.

“I don’t know what happened, but I’m the one who called DCS and got this started…I ain’t slept nights, I’ve cried like a baby. I just want my grandbaby to come home,” Boswell Sr. said.

[...]

In Friday’s interview with Tommy Boswell Sr., said he and his son, Tommy Boswell Jr. would each be putting up $10,000 for Evelyn’s safe return.

“Yes ma’am. when I come down here earlier, when I heard it, I told Tom we get $10,000 a piece reward and ain’t nobody say nothing about it,” Boswell Sr. said.

So true. And this is a VERY bad area for drugs.

When we first moved here 15 years ago, we didn't know anyone. Getting to know people I was kind of shocked at who all did drugs and how willing they were to assume I did too. I was like...oh wait...what...you're a nurse ? WTF ?! You own that huge care dealership ?! Ummm...no...no thanks, no pills for me. Meth? Ick...get away from me, I pay $125 dollars for face cream!

(Not to be glib, given the subject, but I guess I'm already guilty of that so...meh.)

TBI finds gray BMW in connection to AMBER Alert issued for missing 15-month-old from Sullivan County, Tenn.

SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. — The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation said it has found the gray 2007 BMW believed to be connected to the disappearance of 15-month-old Evelyn Boswell from Sullivan County, saying she is still missing and the investigation is ongoing.

The TBI said the vehicle was located in Wilkes County, North Carolina along with individuals the TBI was hoping to speak with. Boswell remains missing, according to the TBI.

So disheartening

Sigh...:( What interview? Can someone link it, please?

She’s still missing, dang it. This isn’t looking good. Someone will start talking here soon. With Mom’s flip floppy stories and inconsistent statements it sure has me wondering. Especially since LE says there is video evidence that contradicts what she has said.

They need to find this baby quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member