Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear, between Evelyn, that beeyotch Lori Vallow, and the migraine I've been nursing since last night, I'm afraid my head is going to explode.

I just keep refreshing, hoping to be wrong and see that Evelyn was found with Gma. C'mon. I make a mean crow stew, and I have two Instant pots. I'll share.

I swear, between Evelyn, that beeyotch Lori Vallow, and the migraine I've been nursing since last night, I'm afraid my head is going to explode.

I just keep refreshing, hoping to be wrong and see that Evelyn was found with Gma. C'mon. I make a mean crow stew, and I have two Instant pots. I'll share.

I'll bring some spices and a heavy dose of concern over Gannon Stauch. Oh and some rice, we need a side with this exceedingly rich entree

I would happily chow down with you

Of course not. It would be kidnapping. But I think it’s more likely Evelyn comes home safe if she was taken by her grandmother. And it somewhat explains why MB didn’t report her missing. The alternative is Casey Anthony all over again.
It is kidnapping which is why there is an Amber Alert. I don't consider the child "safe" just because she may be related to her kidnapper. Two+ months missing is huge red flag when it comes to the child's safety.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member