Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like MB left the interview insinuating the interviewer’s questions would most likely be answered in the PC. Then, during the PC the sheriff pretty much called MB a liar and that her whole story has been proven false by evidence. Thankfully that PC came out before the interview aired because I might of believed her.

I feel like MB left the interview insinuating the interviewer’s questions would most likely be answered in the PC. Then, during the PC the sheriff pretty much called MB a liar and that her whole story has been proven false by evidence. Thankfully that PC came out before the interview aired because I might of believed her.

Listening to her talk reminded me a bit of Chris Watts.... Like LE are her pals.

She's right. They're good, and they're busting tail to find sweet little Evelyn.

Did anyone PM a mod or report their post to a mod in order to find out if "certain individuals" are able to be sleuthed yet? If not I'll report this post and ask. Don't want the thread to have to be cleaned up or shut down. Please advise.

Do we know if her mom lived in Tennessee? Like is it odd for her to be in NC or is it possible she’s been living there since before December?

There is no good reason for the grandmother to take the child and run anywhere with her.

JMO

Of course not. It would be kidnapping. But I think it’s more likely Evelyn comes home safe if she was taken by her grandmother. And it somewhat explains why MB didn’t report her missing. The alternative is Casey Anthony all over again.

Did anyone PM a mod or report their post to a mod in order to find out if "certain individuals" are able to be sleuthed yet? If not I'll report this post and ask. Don't want the thread to have to be cleaned up or shut down. Please advise.

We can either pm a mod or one of us can just take one for the team. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Checkyourhead