Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Full interview

WCYB
12 mins ·

FULL INTERVIEW: Megan Boswell, the mother of missing 15-month-old Evelyn Boswell, spoke with News 5 this afternoon what her daughter is like and what she says happened to her. https://bit.ly/2vS1CFG

Jeebus.
When did you stop trusting them?
I dunno, whenever thus all started.
Anything the community can do to help?
No.

Ugh.

Full interview

WCYB
12 mins ·

FULL INTERVIEW: Megan Boswell, the mother of missing 15-month-old Evelyn Boswell, spoke with News 5 this afternoon what her daughter is like and what she says happened to her. https://bit.ly/2vS1CFG

She obviously did this interview before the LE presser. I wonder how she feels now that she heard that they don't think she's being truthful?

Not saying that I believe this, but it COULD make a little more sense that she was hesitant to try and get her back if it was her (Maggie’s) own mother that had her daughter. She would know what her mom was capable of. We’ve already seen what her dad and brother were/are like...

But then there is what the police said about it all at the presser... unless it was a ruse?

I want to believe MB so badly.
But then she says crazy crap like "I didnt know these guys up here were so good, or I would have called sooner" (or the like).

Sure. The cops might not be awesome, so I'll let my baby stay missing. It makes perfect sense.

Eta..... Oh!!! GMA has been found!! Hopefully we will know more very soon.

I think MB checked out of her life in December to have fun with her new hook up, dreaming that the relationship was going somewhere and had a future. She left Evelyn with her "trusted" babysitter and neglected her during the fun times. When she felt the heat was on her she tried to reconnect and by that time LE and Department of Child Services were involved. The "trusted" babysitter had their issues with LE going on and took off. I just hope that Evelyn is okay and safe tonight. Of course mom wants her back, because when she comes back the heat is off of her, in her mind. All JMO

Any other links to the arrest information of MB mother? The vine link doesn't work for me.

I can’t find it, but I did sees 2 other mugshots for her in the first 2 links, but they are only media files and have no info. I’m not savvy enough to find that info.

ETA: Found a third mugshot but not sure if any are current.

Last edited:
I am almost speechless and can’t really add anything that hasn’t already been said by most posters. It is just mind boggling to think this little girl expects the public to believe this half witted story. I did think it is interesting that she mentioned that information would come out at the 2 pm press conference when all that was said is basically they don’t believe a word she said. Like many, I have a terrible sinking feeling about the outcome for this precious soul.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elenabarlow