Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I worry that you might be walking the line posting that link, especially with the account name it's under. Has MB been officially named a POI? I ask because I don't know what is ok to post and what isn't, but have avoided almost anything on FB.

They can be edited as needed. It seems like the mother who has not reported her daughter missing selling a car that the daughter has known to be in would be relevant. MB herself posted the ad to the marketplace. I remember a white Pontiac Sunfire that was pretty key in a missing person case.

The truth is we don’t know what they are capable of, they may have harmed her...on accident, on purpose, they might not have and just sent her away. We really don’t know these people or their motives, their tempers, or much about them. We can guess and that’s about it.

What we do know is MB had custody of her daughter and has said she gave her to someone else that hasn’t been named (maybe that’s changed I haven’t got caught up yet).

We know LE says MB’s stories don’t add up and their is evidence to refute her stories.

To me there is one person responsible for all this. The person who had custody of Evelyn, who was responsible for her well being. I’m not saying she did this out of malice but it has in fact happened. She has either harmed her child, let her child be harmed, or has lost her. None of those scenarios are ok.

Laws need to change. If you are responsible for a minor child and he/she goes missing and you do not file a missing report - you are just as responsible for what happens to that child as the person that took/has the child. JMO. I'm tired of people keeping out of trouble just because evidence has degraded by the time others become aware.

They can be edited as needed. It seems like the mother who has not reported her daughter missing selling a car that the daughter has known to be in would be relevant. MB herself posted the ad to the marketplace. I remember a white Pontiac Sunfire that was pretty key in a missing person case.

I completely agree that it's relevant info, I guess I'm just still confused on what can be discussed here at WS and what cannot.

I can’t get past the chicken guy ex mentioning the broken arm. I feel there is some truth in this. Maybe baby E was injured in the care of one of these people, but more than a broken arm. Then a cover up begins. Grandma def holds the key to this. I think something happened while this child was in her care, she has told her daughter it was a broken arm and she would keep her till she recovers so she doesn’t get in trouble for abuse. Just my opinion of course, but I think anything MB’s mum tells her she would believe.
MOO

I would have thought that a broken arm in a child that young would have triggered children's services involvement. I have a friend who's son broke his arm around age 1, and CSB was contacted by the hospital and did an investigation. I don't know that I believe Evelyn had a broken arm.

Honestly it is a huge stretch for me to think these people: knowingly stole a car and a baby and were gone 2-2.5 months and got captured so quickly 90 minutes from home.

MB was coordinating that car purchase. She was the buyer. Somehow AB ended up with the keys and the car prior to MB paying for it.... I think more likely MB told them it was paid for but never paid. I believe MB pointer fingers at her mom for the missing baby since, hey why not, she’s already a criminal and it’s easy to believe she is the baddie here. The car was then used as an excuse and a reason to pull them over.

I suspect that MB met HW in November and managed to have a few kid free dates, but EB was in the way of the future MB OBVIOUSLY wants with HW. Neglect began or got worse, probably some abuse, Something bad happened, and MB is aiming at pinning it on her mom. ETA I think the discrepancy in dates of EB last being seen is because MB knows it’s pretty shady for a mom to want to spend Christmas with the baby so she magically went missing after the holiday. I think the baby has been dead since mid December. I hope I’m wrong.
I must have missed something somewhere but would you mind telling me who HW is? TIA!

I completely agree that it's relevant info, I guess I'm just still confused on what can be discussed here at WS and what cannot.

I agree that it's tricky. Mom hasn't been named as a POI, and FB isn't generally considered a reliable source. But this isn't a rumor, it's clearly her that posted it.

I would have thought that a broken arm in a child that young would have triggered children's services involvement. I have a friend who's son broke his arm around age 1, and CSB was contacted by the hospital and did an investigation. I don't know that I believe Evelyn had a broken arm.

I believe that was a lie MB told HW and HW told the media. Or just a lie HW told the press.

I agree that it's tricky. Mom hasn't been named as a POI, and FB isn't generally considered a reliable source. But this isn't a rumor, it's clearly her that posted it.

Makes sense, but the profile is not the name being used in the investigation, hence my confusion on posting it here. All good.

I believe that was a lie MB told HW and HW told the media. Or just a lie HW told the press.

I tend to agree with that, but I'm not sure who I believe is lying. MB certainly has form for lying to LE, so it doesn't seem to be a stretch that she'd lie to HW. But I'm not sure what to make of him.

I tend to agree with that, but I'm not sure who I believe is lying. MB certainly has form for lying to LE, so it doesn't seem to be a stretch that she'd lie to HW. But I'm not sure what to make of him.
This is the challenge so far: 1 interview with TB, 1 with HW, 1 with MB and 1 press conference, did I miss any?

HW is Hunter Woods, the guy who claims he never saw the baby and that they were in an on/off relationship. She has a FB Page with his last name.

And oddly or not that profile has existed before he says they even met, she may have changed the name on the profile but another point of contention for me.

Things I want to know:

When was the BMW reported stolen? Before Evelyn was reported missing or not until after and the story started coming out? When did people start to notice when AB driving it? Back in December or much more recently? When do MB and the owner of the car say MB was trying to buy and/or test drive it? Does the owner of the BMW have any neighbors/friends/family that can verify when the owner had possession of the BMW or when/if they started driving a different car? Did the owner of the BMW suddenly obtain a new kid? What is the relationship of MB and AB in relation to the owner of the BMW?

Where does everyone involved live? Together? Separate houses? How long has AB been driving the BMW and are there neighbors or other people who can attest to that? When was the last time anyone saw AB or WM? Have they just been living their best lives around town and suddenly decided to run after EB was reported missing or have they been gone since December?

Did MB have (for lack of a better description) organized, stable daycare for EB like a day care center or in someone’s home where it would be weird and absolutely noticed when EB stopped attending? Or was it just kind of piecemeal, based on whatever family or friends could watch her at the time so it wouldn’t be unusual if any particular babysitters didn’t see her for weeks or months at a time?

Some interesting new bits about the car in this one. I apologize if it has been posted already.
'Persons of interest' in Evelyn Boswell disappearance now charged with theft

According to the to the article MB was purchasing the BMW for her mother but there was no purchase agreement, no cash had changed hands and the owner of the vehicle reported it stolen when MB couldn't or wouldn't produce the vehicle.

MB has said that she worked and that someone else (babysitter or family member I guess we don't know all this for sure) would take care of her child. Did MB make enough money for paid childcare or was childcare 'ad hoc' and/or disorganised?

Mmmm.

Can we find any more aspects of this tragedy that make absolutely no sense?

Guesstimating a value for the car of $6,000 or so, I do wonder where this collective group of clowns would have gotten their hands on that much cash? Why would the owner of the vehicle released it with no purchase agreement?

We have seen MB selling items actively online recently but why would it be necessary to purchase a car for her mother at this time?

Did this group of people somehow come into some money and were spreading around the wealth by buying or trying to buy a car?

If so, why steal it?

Good luck to TBI and FBI sorting out this 'hot mess' and the tragedy is that we still don't know where the 15 month old has been now for 2 months?

Are we looking at a private adoption gone wrong and this all happening is part of a crazy coverup?

I am struggling mightily to understand why the individual with the legal responsibility to care for the child is not reflecting on past choices and decisions IN JAIL instead of giving media interviews and chatting extensively online? Has CSP in Court issued a ruling that MB produce her child or face legal consequences? What could the recent court hearing been about where MB didn't seem to be comfortable talking to her Grandmother about it as it seems her Grandmother might be closest to her at this point in time?

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member