Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FEB 22, 2020
'Persons of interest' in Evelyn Boswell disappearance now charged with theft

couple-jpg.jpg

[...]

The 2007 BMW had been reported stolen by its owner.

At the time, Megan Boswell was in the process of purchasing the vehicle from the owner for her mother, Angela Boswell.

However, no purchase agreement was completed, no money was ever exchanged, and the owner was unable to make contact with either of them to return the vehicle.

Warrants were issued in Bristol General Sessions Court for McCloud and Angela Boswell on one count each of theft over $2,500.

[...]

SCSO and TBI investigators traveled to Wilkes County to interview them regarding the Evelyn Boswell case. No new information about what police learned from those interviews has been released.

[...]

The BMW was entered into NCIC as a stolen vehicle and was stopped Friday by a Wilkes County detective in Traphill.

McCloud was driving and Angela Boswell was the only passenger.

[...]
Unbelievable- did they think the would get away with this? Where in the world is the baby ?

yall need to calm down and prepare for mom gettin away with this
Unbelievable- did they think the would get away with this? Where in the world is the baby ?
i doubt very much they did anything with this baby.
they are criminal YES
baby killers NO
there is no room for a baby in their criminal world.
Mom naming them is just her buying time IMO

The truth is we don’t know what they are capable of, they may have harmed her...on accident, on purpose, they might not have and just sent her away. We really don’t know these people or their motives, their tempers, or much about them. We can guess and that’s about it.

What we do know is MB had custody of her daughter and has said she gave her to someone else that hasn’t been named (maybe that’s changed I haven’t got caught up yet).

We know LE says MB’s stories don’t add up and their is evidence to refute her stories.

To me there is one person responsible for all this. The person who had custody of Evelyn, who was responsible for her well being. I’m not saying she did this out of malice but it has in fact happened. She has either harmed her child, let her child be harmed, or has lost her. None of those scenarios are ok.

I thought I read that her Mom had lost custody of 2 children previously. And her boyfriend has a violent criminal history, I believe.{ I think we are allowed to sleuth them now, as they were arrested in the car and accused of taking the baby?]
And just speculating here, but what if they needed Maggie to buy them a car (and not actually pay for it) because they were homeless and couch surfing? Would she still give them Evelyn?

yall need to calm down and prepare for mom gettin away with this

i doubt very much they did anything with this baby.
they are criminal YES
baby killers NO
there is no room for a baby in their criminal world.
Mom naming them is just her buying time IMO
I know quite a few SCSO officers and I am going to hold on to my faith in LE until proven wrong that they will unravel this mystery. And if called for, justice will be served.

Lori Vallow Daybell is proof you can't just say I dunno where my kids are and pin someone else for having them. Legally MB has the responsibility, the fact the child's been missing so long and no one has seen her just helps the state even more. I have a feeling this all is gonna come back to MB. ☠️MM

Do we have a named suspect or POI? Are we under different provisions because of the length of time for the missing report? Is the mother really fair game because she didn't report her missing daughter under the TOS of websleuths? We don't even have a reliable timeline for anyone in this story and very few of us seem to believe anyone except the Sheriff. When do the friends of MB show up and either support her or show more inconsistencies? When do the living situations of those named become clearer? Specifically, where did EB, MB, and AB live? Where are the other vehicles MB had access to? When did the patterns of MB, and others change?

Does her mom have a violent criminal history? If not i dont follow why you would rescind your slack, as it were. A lot of us dont have parents with clean records but we still trust them not to harm our children.

I personally see the difference here is that by her own words, she DID NOT trust the person who she left the child with to not harm them. That is her justification for refusing to try to get the baby back... that if she tried they would take off and vanish with the baby. That was her worry from the first moment she tried to get her back after the person(s) babysat her while she worked.

If you leave your kid with someone you expect will cause them physical or emotional harm, IMO you are responsible for putting the child into the position to be harmed. Vanishing a child or keeping a baby from her parent is emotionally harmful to the kid! She believed this person would harm the kid so she didn’t try to get her back. That is neglectful parenting.

The sheriff said at the press conference she had given them (LE) conflicting and inaccurate information. That's why they're saying the last time she was seen was 12/10 or 12/11, because they don't trust when mom said she saw her last. It's pretty clear she's been lying to LE.

Imo, anytime anyone has conflicting statements in such a serious case there is a reason.

The truth remains the same no matter how many times anyone is asked.

ITA! Its evident she has been lying to LE, and why is the question LE must find out, and answer for themselves since they aren't getting the straight truth from her.

Jmho

Honestly it is a huge stretch for me to think these people: knowingly stole a car and a baby and were gone 2-2.5 months and got captured so quickly 90 minutes from home.

MB was coordinating that car purchase. She was the buyer. Somehow AB ended up with the keys and the car prior to MB paying for it.... I think more likely MB told them it was paid for but never paid. I believe MB pointer fingers at her mom for the missing baby since, hey why not, she’s already a criminal and it’s easy to believe she is the baddie here. The car was then used as an excuse and a reason to pull them over.

I suspect that MB met HW in November and managed to have a few kid free dates, but EB was in the way of the future MB OBVIOUSLY wants with HW. Neglect began or got worse, probably some abuse, Something bad happened, and MB is aiming at pinning it on her mom. ETA I think the discrepancy in dates of EB last being seen is because MB knows it’s pretty shady for a mom to want to spend Christmas with the baby so she magically went missing after the holiday. I think the baby has been dead since mid December. I hope I’m wrong.

Also, if LE thinks Maggie isn't telling the truth about the last time she saw Evelyn being "December 26", this means whomever had Evelyn for Christmas, didn't let her see Evelyn for Christmas. Considering even Grandpa, who is on the outs with Grandma, saw her at Thanksgiving; what does this say about who had Evelyn at Christmas?

If it was Grandma who indeed had the baby, as I was questioning above. :(

My assumption was that Evelyn was no longer with us by Christmas. MOO

Do we have a named suspect or POI? Are we under different provisions because of the length of time for the missing report? Is the mother really fair game because she didn't report her missing daughter under the TOS of websleuths? We don't even have a reliable timeline for anyone in this story and very few of us seem to believe anyone except the Sheriff. When do the friends of MB show up and either support her or show more inconsistencies? When do the living situations of those named become clearer? Specifically, where did EB, MB, and AB live? Where are the other vehicles MB had access to? When did the patterns of MB, and others change?

i thought someone mentioned that MB was selling a newer car. Do we know if that ever was sold or when? I hope the police can track it down and run some cadaver dogs around it.

Can we please link source material from MB selling her car? The rumor mill on this is that her car was repossessed, which would mean that she was not the one selling it, but I honestly don’t believe much of what I read related to this case.

It's a link that can't be posted here and I'm not sure it's even worth discussing at this point, mainly because as I understand it, MB hasn't specifically been named a POI.

It's a link that can't be posted here and I'm not sure it's even worth discussing at this point, mainly because as I understand it, MB hasn't specifically been named a POI.
The ad also states that MB got the car in Feb, but there is a picture of EB in the car in September.

The ad also states that MB got the car in Feb, but there is a picture of EB in the car in September.

I worry that you might be walking the line posting that link, especially with the account name it's under. Has MB been officially named a POI? I ask because I don't know what is ok to post and what isn't, but have avoided almost anything on FB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolofeist