Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM - Who are the certain members? Dad is reported to be on active duty in Louisiana.
This report says she hasn't been seen since the day after Christmas. Where is Mom??

The child's mother and father are involved in the investigation. Boswell’s mom, Megan Boswell, is at the family’s home in Tennessee. Her dad is a service member on active duty stationed in Louisiana.

AMBER Alert issued for missing 15-month-old Tennessee girl

I went to reply on this case and the thread disappeared. So strange.

This is yet another crazy abduction case and so far nothing makes sense. There is an Amber Alert issued but no mention in the alert of an abductor or vehicle. Isn't that strange? I just hope and pray this isn't another Caylee Anthony situation.

A simple Facebook search will pull up a few pages featuring Evelyn's disappearance. I don't think we can provide a direct link to either of the parents at this time either.
Maybe I'm wrong but I don't think anyone involved is sleuthable right now which means we can't post anyone's Facebook pages @mcrazingwill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pbod153