Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just caught a clip of her interview on the news, and she was smiling and saying " Yeah, I should have reported her missing right away ". Smiling and acting like this was all no big deal.

Make of that whatever you like.

She also said she knows who has her but doesn't want to say. I kid you not.
And WCYB is dragging it out until 6 now to air the full interview.

I just listened to a very short part of the interview with MB. She definitley says she knows who has Evelyn and that person should bring her back. This was on live news broadcast at wcyb so I have no link.Hopefully it will be on the site soon. More on the news at 6:00 est., so in 20 minutes from now.

Not that I necessarily believe her story but did you catch whether she said she gave Evelyn to that person or did the person take Evelyn?

The teaser on WCYB interviewing MB:

Reporter : "She says she knows who took Evelyn but she wouldn't name names. Boswell claims that person was watching Evelyn while she was at work. She also says the last time she saw her daughter was in December. So I asked her, WHY it took so long to report the little girl missing..."

MB: "Well the reason I didn't report or anything is because I knew the person that had her and I didn't want them to run away with her. As soon as they thought anything was going on they just kind of ... vanished. So I'm just worried about where they are at... what they are doing with her at this point."

Reporter: "Bosewell says that she is confident that the person will be found and that Evelyn will be returned safely. Hear what else she told me, coming up on NEWS 5 at 5:30 "

So she was worried the 'babysitter' would run away with her daughter, that's why she never reported her missing. And now the 'babysitter' really run away with the baby but she still won't talk? What kind of BS logic is that? She's acting like it's a game.

And WCYB is dragging it out until 6 now to air the full interview.
I reallly need to hear the full interview all at once to really have a true opinion. I sure hope they air it on the next news segment. However, I might be thinking things a little differently.
Also, IMO-from the press conference today I think that LE wan't really speaking to the general public in finding the car and who was in it. I think they were speaking directly to the owner of the car and it's occupants.

So she's sent LE on a wild goose chase or at least has given LE conflicting info that has been contradicted, according to what LE said at the press conference from 2pm today, but she's now telling the truth to a news reporter 3-4 hours later?

Okay.....o_O

So she was worried the 'babysitter' would run away with her daughter, that's why she never reported her missing. And now the 'babysitter' really run away with the baby but she still won't talk? What kind of BS logic is that? She's acting like it's a game.

BS logic or just plain old BS...it all reeks from where I'm sitting.

Long time lurker... first time poster
My question is did Ethan ( Evelyns bio dad) have much contact with her or is this not known yet?
I have seen Evelyn wearing clothing with “daddy” slogans on them so assume he has had contact/ a relationship with her.
She’s beautiful... I hope she’s found safe.

So she's sent LE on a wild goose chase or at least has given LE conflicting info that has been contradicted, according to what LE said at the press conference from 2pm today, but she's now telling the truth to a news reporter 3-4 hours later?
Okay.....o_O

Who says the same information wasn't given to LE and that's what prompted the BOLO on the vehicle?

Speculation: If a family member had been caring for your child and you thought you could trust them... You're young and dumb. Maybe that family member is telling you it's better that they care for the baby. Maybe you get duped into believing them And suddenly you realize you can't trust them or the baby gets hurt in their care and you're faced with that person flee'ing or maybe they are already wanted by authorities.

You might make some real bad decisions and make real conflicting statements trying to resolve it without authorities until the heat gets to be too much and you turn that family member in.

This new interview with MB....are you kidding me?? She didnt even turn the baby in missing. Grandpa did. So what the heck is she getting at saying she knows how has her now? And is now all of a sudden crying on tv while she didnt even report it to begin with. This is shady.

If the babysitter or whoever she’s claiming has her there should be plenty of communications to back that up. She would check on her daughter daily wouldn’t she? I guess that’s where the conflicting reports come in to play.

Who says the same information wasn't given to LE and that's what prompted the BOLO on the vehicle?

Speculation: If a family member had been caring for your child and you thought you could trust them... You're young and dumb. Maybe that family member is telling you it's better that they care for the baby. Maybe you get duped into believing them And suddenly you realize you can't trust them or the baby gets hurt in their care and you're faced with that person flee'ing or maybe they are already wanted by authorities.

You might make some real bad decisions and make real conflicting statements trying to resolve it without authorities until the heat gets to be too much and you turn that family member in.

If the same information was given to LE, why would LE say they receive conflicting/unreliable info from the mom..... if they haven't received conflicting/unreliable info from the mom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarthaMaude