Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The live feed - available to the public and done by MSM is not to be discussed in the scanner thread in the “basement”. I don’t see any reason it cannot be discussed in this thread. (But you may check with a Mod if you are unsure). Scanner threads are not for any discussion, and currently, no one is transcribing any scanner feeds.

As far as I could tell, the comment about a Money Shot had something to do with a sweet new vehicle model, and nothing to do with EB. And I remain unconvinced that what was said later was truly something about a coroner’s report.

Go to the home page and scroll down through the lists of forums.
We're talking about the Private Forum/ Parking Lot/ Scanner Chatter/ Breaking News... but there is a lot more down there.

ETA more info

Adding that if you are a new poster, you will not be able to access this. (Unless the rules have changed).

Anslee Daniel WJHL on Twitter
I just arrived on scene here at North Lomax Road in Traphill, North Carolina.
crews are searching this pond after receiving a tip in regards to the Evelyn Boswell AMBER alert.
ERu6D9cWkAIvhcY.jpg

4:44 PM - 26 Feb 2020

A broken bone in a small child is not in itself a sign of abuse, but I’d call it a soft marker. Along with other markers, like black eyes and UTIs, it might add up to something concerning. One of my kids fractured her leg when she was 2 - a “toddler fracture”, caused by landing in a twist after falling off the bed - and I was fully prepared to be checked out by hospital services (I wasn’t, but I would have understood if someone had talked to me)

I feel sick.

Sometimes I truly detest MSM. They are so callous and it's all about them, and really nothing about little Evelyn who's tiny little body may be there.

How could they be so damn cold, and unfeeling?

In the past few years the MSM either makes up stories or they will sell their souls to the devil to have the breaking news story, and photos. Ughhhh!

Jmho

But hwr
I have always thought the car gift/loan/exchange/whatever was drug related. I see nothing in the grandfather's statements that makes me change my mind on that.

I don't think it was hush money or anything else.

JMO

but why did they not find it odd considering she has absolutely zero money. How’d she come to have a car to “gift “

I haven't had a chance to post on this case yet because the thread is going so fast. I can't help but think that when MB hears about "Evelyn's Law" she will think, "Oh how sweet." No you dumbass...it's because you did not do the minimum to find your child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ty1220