Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If precious EB is found in that pond, accidental drowning will be cried from MB and AB at the very least. “ We panicked, we were scared, we didn’t know what to do…”

I have so very, very many things to say about this case, but I can’t even start.

Like they took EB there back in December and she drowned? Or they took her there last week and she drowned?

In the event the ME can’t disprove their claims, LE would be able to. In the first scenario, LE could probably show cell phone records, eyewitness accounts, credit card charges, etc. to pinpoint where they were and disprove they were even in NC.

In the second scenario, LE would be able to piece together all the stories and lies MB was telling about EB’s location and they’d be able to prove EB was unaccounted for, for two straight months before the hypothetical drowning.

Like they took EB there back in December and she drowned? Or they took her there last week and she drowned?

In the event the ME can’t disprove their claims, LE would be able to. In the first scenario, LE could probably show cell phone records, eyewitness accounts, credit card charges, etc. to pinpoint where they were and disprove they were even in NC.

In the second scenario, LE would be able to piece together all the stories and lies MB was telling about EB’s location and they’d be able to prove EB was unaccounted for, for two straight months before the hypothetical drowning.

Yes. No. Maybe. The only thing I know for sure about this case is that I don’t know anything for sure. Except MB is a liar. You make great points that definitely poke holes in my “accidental drowning” theory. At this point nothing will surprise me.

HW is in this up to his neck. The interview with David Jones, AB’s father and MB’s grandfather, proved that. He gave AB the car. He visited with AB and her boyfriend more than once in a two week period before Evelyn was declared missing. HW is no innocent is this.
I'm disagreeing here and I'm sure there would be witness that could call him out on his lie if he lied about never having any contact with EB. I'm sure that her great grandfather would have disputed that right away.

There were earlier. I don't see any now, but it's really hard to see from the helicopter view.

Are these news helicopters? I havent had time to watch any of the live footage, but I'm not sure I could anyway.

Just the mere thought of little Evelyn may be there is much too hard for me to bear. I wouldn't ever want to be viewing it if they located her little body.

I thought so much about Evelyn yesterday when our oldest granddaughter brought our two precious greatgrands to see us. One is our handsome little 4 year old great grandson, and our little great granddaughter is only 17 months old who reminds me of Evelyn with beautiful blue eyes, and she smiles, and hugs everyone. Both are so sweet, and gives the best hugs, and kisses.

Even the thought that Evelyn is most likely dead is hard enough to even process, but having to face the brutal reality ....like so many other tender innocent children..Evelyn too has most likely been discarded, and thrownaway like she had no human value shatters my heart too.

The research data on the common profile of women who murder, and where they dispose of their victims is different than male offenders who do the same.

Female murderers tend to dispose of their victims above ground in wooded areas or submerged in waterways like swampy areas, lakes, creeks or ponds. Etc.

Jmho

From the link:

News Channel 11 spoke with MM, grandmother of William McCloud, Wednesday afternoon. She confirmed that she owns the land in Wilkes County, North Carolina, neighboring a pond being searched in connection to the AMBER Alert for Evelyn Boswell.

MM told News Channel 11 that she is working with the authorities, but emphasized that the pond being searched belongs to her neighbor.

[...]

HW is in this up to his neck. The interview with David Jones, AB’s father and MB’s grandfather, proved that. He gave AB the car. He visited with AB and her boyfriend more than once in a two week period before Evelyn was declared missing. HW is no innocent is this.
Sorry but I don't believe a guy who just met MB in December is "giving" her mother a $2,500+ car in February. Especially considering he didn't own the car.

JMO

From the link:

News Channel 11 spoke with MM, grandmother of William McCloud, Wednesday afternoon. She confirmed that she owns the land in Wilkes County, North Carolina, neighboring a pond being searched in connection to the AMBER Alert for Evelyn Boswell.

MM told News Channel 11 that she is working with the authorities, but emphasized that the pond being searched belongs to her neighbor.

[...]

Thanks, Pommy!

If Evelyn is found in this pond today, my guess is that the first thing AB will do is throw her daughter as far under the bus as humanly possible. Aiding and abetting, obstruction, abuse of a body, all of that pales in comparison to Murder in the First.
I have a hard time believing, if she was taken to this pond, that she was alive when she was taken there, so in that case any claims of accidental drowning will be proven false.
If she is found here, there will almost certainly be evidence in that car. For what that's worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jseikel