Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
TB does appear to be a successful business owner. The pictures that were posted of his home/ business property showed a well maintained, nice property.
Snipped trying to stay inside TOS.

There could be a level of justification. I can see how I might go medieval trying to keep a drug dealer away from my spouse/parent who'd become an addict, for example. Not the best way to handle it, obviously... but my actions would be somewhat understandable.

I have chosen to take a view that fits with him being the one person who called CPS to report EB missing... someone with a mindset of "by God, justice is going to happen if I have to take it on to my own hands"? I'd say so.

(edited to correct initials)

Last edited:
Why NOT lie to Grandma is the better question, I think. Especially when you show up on her doorstep unannounced scrounging for drug money ? ;)

That's a good point about asking for the money. She said he said that there was a burst pipe in their room, but what was the context? If he said "there's a burst pipe in our motel room and all our clothes got ruined," she'd probably be more sympathetic and likely to give him the money.

Re: burner phone identification

If **I** had the power of subpoena, here's how I'd go about linking. First, you look at computers suspects have access to, and routers. Gather each IP Address, MAC addresses, and IMEI numbers of all devices. Check computers for log in to gmail and other common email accounts. Submit subpoena to Google and other co. for any and all email addresses linked to known MAC addresses. After that, subpoena burner phone carriers for devices linked to all known email addresses. Additionally, subpoena Facebook and other known SM sites for logs indexing known IP Addresses, Email addresses and phone numbers.

Those are the obvious steps without even collecting cell phone tower data, which is like looking for a needle in a haystack.

That's a good point about asking for the money. She said he said that there was a burst pipe in their room, but what was the context? If he said "there's a burst pipe in our motel room and all our clothes got ruined," she'd probably be more sympathetic and likely to give him the money.

Burst pipe AND he was robbed. What are the odds ? :rolleyes:

musings on HW's predicament...all IMO
His interview was bizarre; his apparent long-term involvement with MB is bizarre; hanging with his GF's momma at her grandpa's for two weeks every day (if true) was bizarre; gifting the car is bizarre; can't talk at all now although he loves attention and he's not a POI is bizarre.
What could cause all of this? (I know thinking logically is not likely worth much here!) But what if something (even an accident) (or maybe a broken arm?) happened to EB and HW was involved in it, or even just present? I could see MB turning to AB for help and then MB and AB using it for blackmail/leverage to get what they want: new house, new husband, new baby, new car, money, drugs, etc.
Again, all IMO
Sorry, that's kinda stream of consciousness, but do you get the gist of it?
IMO, MOO, JMHO

Snipped trying to stay inside TOS.

There could be a level of justification. I can see how I might go medieval trying to keep a drug dealer away from my spouse/parent who'd become an addict, for example. Not the best way to handle it, obviously... but my actions would be somewhat understandable.

I have chosen to take a view that fits with him being the one person who called CPS to report MB missing... someone with a mindset of "by God, justice is going to happen if I have to take it on to my own hands"? I'd say so.

These also could be the actions of someone with a plan to protect their child if said child had failed to report the accidental death of a grandchild and needed to produce her for an upcoming visit with her father. I am not saying this is the case, but I also don’t want to rule it out at this point. Anyone who is logical knows that saying a random abduction occurred would be easy enough to disprove. What we have, instead, is what looked like a plan to pin everything on AB and WM (who may or may not be guilty). The way this has gone has been far more difficult to pin down, but would have given a viable way out of producing EB to EP for MB. MOO

Last edited:
musings on HW's predicament...all IMO
His interview was bizarre; his apparent long-term involvement with MB is bizarre; hanging with his GF's momma at her grandpa's for two weeks every day (if true) was bizarre; gifting the car is bizarre; can't talk at all now although he loves attention and he's not a POI is bizarre.
What could cause all of this? (I know thinking logically is not likely worth much here!) But what if something (even an accident) (or maybe a broken arm?) happened to EB and HW was involved in it, or even just present? I could see MB turning to AB for help and then MB and AB using it for blackmail/leverage to get what they want: new house, new husband, new baby, new car, money, drugs, etc.
Again, all IMO
Sorry, that's kinda stream of consciousness, but do you get the gist of it?
IMO, MOO, JMHO

To which I would add...mentioning the broken arm story, unsolicited, was odd.

February 27, 2020 - AB Court Date, 9:30 a.m.,2GS6-2019-RK-59063 Kingsport General Sessions Court, Violation of Probation (Posted all but $1000 bond)

February 27, 2020 - WM Court Date, Arraignment, Sullivan County General Sessions Court, bond $500K (held on a $10,000 bond in Sullivan County with the condition that he wear an ankle monitor)

March 2, 2020 - MB Court Date, 1:30 p.m., 82GS4-2020-RR-48563 Preliminary Hearing. Bristol Justice Center. $25K bond, MB will have the chance at her second hearing to plead guilty or ask for an attorney.

March 4, 2020 - AB Court Date, 9:00 a.m., 82GS4-2020-RR-48549 Sullivan County General Sessions Court, Theft of Property Over $2,500, $5 bond w/condition of ankle monitor if posted,

March 4, 2020 - WM Court Date, bond $500K (held on a $10,000 bond in Sullivan County with the condition that he wear an ankle monitor)

April 30, 2020 - AB Court Date, 9:30 a.m., 2GS6-2019-RK-59063 Kingsport General Sessions Court, Violation of Probation

@Niner

Last edited:
These also could be the actions of someone with a plan to protect their child if said child had failed to report the accidental death of a grandchild and needed to produce her for an upcoming visit with her father. I am not saying this is the case, but I also don’t want to rule it out at this point. Anyone who is logical knows that saying a random abduction occurred would be easy enough to disprove. What we have, instead, is what looked like a plan to pin everything on AB and WM (who may or may not be guilty). The way this has gone has been far more difficult to pin down, but would have given a viable way out of producing EB to EP for MB. MOO

But MB first claimed to CPS that EP had EB. If the plan was to point the finger at her mom all along, why not start with that story from the beginning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx