Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
February 27, 2020 - AB Court Date, 9:30 a.m.,2GS6-2019-RK-59063 Kingsport General Sessions Court, Violation of Probation (Posted all but $1000 bond)

February 27, 2020 - WM Court Date, Arraignment, Sullivan County General Sessions Court, bond $500K (held on a $10,000 bond in Sullivan County with the condition that he wear an ankle monitor)

March 2, 2020 - MB Court Date, 1:30 p.m., 82GS4-2020-RR-48563 Preliminary Hearing. Bristol Justice Center. $25K bond, MB will have the chance at her second hearing to plead guilty or ask for an attorney.

March 4, 2020 - AB Court Date, 9:00 a.m., 82GS4-2020-RR-48549 Sullivan County General Sessions Court, Theft of Property Over $2,500, $5 bond w/condition of ankle monitor if posted,

March 4, 2020 - WM Court Date, bond $500K (held on a $10,000 bond in Sullivan County with the condition that he wear an ankle monitor)

April 30, 2020 - AB Court Date, 9:30 a.m., 2GS6-2019-RK-59063 Kingsport General Sessions Court, Violation of Probation

@Niner
What was she on probation for? TIA!

My apologies if anything I am about to post is not verified--there is so much going on with this case that I truly can't remember what has been confirmed as fact and what hasn't.

Does anyone know the timeline of when AB and WM showed up at WM's grandmother's house? Also, I feel like the grandmother mentioned at some point that WM asked for money because they were trying to get out of the state. Can anyone confirm that one way or the other?

My apologies if anything I am about to post is not verified--there is so much going on with this case that I truly can't remember what has been confirmed as fact and what hasn't.

Does anyone know the timeline of when AB and WM showed up at WM's grandmother's house? Also, I feel like the grandmother mentioned at some point that WM asked for money because they were trying to get out of the state. Can anyone confirm that one way or the other?

I believe the grandmother said it was around noon and it was the same day they were arrested. Someone correct me if I’m wrong on that though.

He claimed he needed money for gas.

Around noon on Friday. Asking for cash to get back to Bristol, according the the grandmother.

ETA: Bear in mind, Grandma might turn out to be the kingpin of The Dixie Mafia the way this case is going so far. ;)

But MB first claimed to CPS that EP had EB. If the plan was to point the finger at her mom all along, why not start with that story from the beginning?

IMO, it is fairly brilliant that whether intentionally or by accident the stories that have played out have made it so everyone is a suspect. It is like saying “If everything is an emergency, then nothing is.” In this case, “If everyone is suspect then no one is.” Add to that HW’s comment about the broken arm that MB said happened on EP’s watch. This was, IMO, the beginning of the process of attempting to make everyone a suspect EXCEPT TB, Sr. I find it odd that only two people have not had the finger pointed their way: TB, Sr and TB, Jr. I don’t think that MB is bright enough to develop such a strategy on her own. Obviously, this is 100% speculative, other than the fact that there are only two individuals who have been left out of MB’s blame game.

So no person on earth has seen EB since Dec. 10-11th, but there must be a scenario in which everything is ok? I am not buying it. If no one close to this child was "sketchy", if no one close to this child wasn't a proven liar, then maybe, but nothing leads in that direction, nothing.
I would think MB would have at least one friend who could possibly add a little bit of insight to her relationship with her daughter. Or somebody other than the ones named could possibly come forward with something. Who did this girl interact with? I am also curious what date AB will give for the last time she saw EB!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sleuthchic