Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I am confused ... if AB paid ‘all but $1000’ of her bond ... is she still in jail? Or is she out with ankle monitor? Looking for clarity ... because if she couldn’t pay it all and be released ... why would she pay any?

I wondered the same thing and it sounds like she was released (I haven’t looked for updated articles).

But it caught my attention because I am acquainted with one psycho who has been jailed several times. They let her out if she pays a small portion of the bail and then start a “tab” of sorts for the balance. This is apart from a bondsman — and for mostly felonies.

As far as I know she made her court dates and kept probation agreements — and never actually had to pay anything. Lenient state with a revolving door justice system.

I wondered the same thing and it sounds like she was released (I haven’t looked for updated articles).

But it caught my attention because I am acquainted with one psycho who has been jailed several times. They let her out if she pays a small portion of the bail and then start a “tab” of sorts for the balance. This is apart from a bondsman — and for mostly felonies.

As far as I know she made her court dates and kept probation agreements — and never actually had to pay anything. Lenient state with a revolving door justice system.

According to this AB is still in custody.
Alias:
BOSWELL, ANGELA M
Offender Name:
BOSWELL, ANGELA MAE
Custody Status:
In Custody
Race:
White

Vine Jail Look-up: VINELink

The BOLO was first announced in a SM group Elizabethton/Carter County Priority News & Alerts. It was deleted and announced that they were contacted by SCSO to remove is as is may hinder the investigation. Of course it had already been reposted in multiple other places by that time
Thank you for this clarification. I just remember reading something about it in one of the threads and thought to ask the questions

I respectfully disagree. I am a mother. There are certain forms of crimes and torture that are worse than death. I cannot even fathom the idea of my children being trafficked and suffering in that way.

For me, personally, if something horrible was going to happen to me, I would rather be killed than trafficked. It is even worse for children. At least death has an end to suffering.
I agree 100% if she isn't found shortly.

I agree 100% if she isn't found shortly.
Yes, I can't imagine living for years not knowing where your child is and not knowing if they are safe or being mistreated.

I thought it was very odd when the reporter asked her if she had any worries or concerns about being reunited with her daughter. I interpreted that as her asking if she was worried that she might not see her again, but she said something like, "No, because she knows I love her and she loves me."

It seemed to me like she was avoiding answering any questions about whether she would ever see her again, because she knows she never will.

Imo

More reasons for being wet from the knees down:
  • Walking through wet grass, eg from dew in the morning.
  • Hosing off dirt, mud, debris from your pants and shoes
  • Pressure washing or other washing your car
IMO, it is fairly brilliant that whether intentionally or by accident the stories that have played out have made it so everyone is a suspect. It is like saying “If everything is an emergency, then nothing is.” In this case, “If everyone is suspect then no one is.” Add to that HW’s comment about the broken arm that MB said happened on EP’s watch. This was, IMO, the beginning of the process of attempting to make everyone a suspect EXCEPT TB, Sr. I find it odd that only two people have not had the finger pointed their way: TB, Sr and TB, Jr. I don’t think that MB is bright enough to develop such a strategy on her own. Obviously, this is 100% speculative, other than the fact that there are only two individuals who have been left out of MB’s blame game.
And they both put up 10,000 dollars towards the reward, hmmmm

Whatever happened, if HW wasn’t involved, I’ll eat the Chicken Shack.

I'm actually starting to wondering if the Chicken Shack couldn't be 100% involved in hiding Evelyn. They're so focused on AB and WC having her. Meanwhile, she's eating applesauce at the shack. I kid but I'd be pretty happy if that were true!

Questions: they put a BOLO out on BMW Thursday? Retracted it a little bit later? Put it back out Friday? They were found and ultimately arrested.... Anyone have any clues why it was retracted? Maybe if they were found Thursday baby EB would have been found? IMO

The BOLO was called across a scanner. There's a SM page that monitors the scanner in that county and they leaked it then retracted it saying LE asked them to remove it. I think they were trying to avoid tipping AB and WC off that they were after them. Perhaps in fear that they would do something rash if they did have Evelyn.

Then it was copy and pasted and shared all over SM so my guess is they just went ahead and went public with it the next day.

Here is my question with the possible sighting at the KFC in Yadkinville.

AB and WM do not seem to have much, if any, money. If they were in NC for an extended period of time, where were they staying? Friends? Family? Doesn’t seem like WM’s grandmother would hide them, so who else would?

Why would they be hiding EB? What reason could they give for not turning her over? Was she injured and they are waiting for her to heal? Broken arm? Bruises?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member