Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question for our verified medical professionals: Can a child die from an an treated broken arm ? And if so, can a death from that occur after a period of weeks or a month ?

Disclaimer, not a medical professional, nor did I stay in a Holiday Inn last night.

But yes, a broken bone can kill a person. They can go into shock. Depending on how bad the break is contamination and infection can set in if a compound fracture. Breaks can puncture things like organs and lungs, and cause internal bleeding, which you can die from.

Just thinking about this employee stating that she seen EB 2 to 3 weeks ago and called tip in this morning... Amber alert has been out a week, so that shows that this alert is SLOWLY circulating. If you are not a "news junkie", the likely-hood of knowing this is going on is slim! I am just praying that others will also come late in the investigation with tips and this baby is found!

And they both put up 10,000 dollars towards the reward, hmmmm

It is an interesting point. On one hand, he was the one that initiated the CPS and subsequent LE referral. But on the other, it is strange that he’s largely escaped much of the scrutiny that others have warranted.

We know that MB had listed an interesting address which was reported on the affidavit of arrest, but not much is known about her living situation prior to that. The family dynamic (or lack thereof) is probably the most frustrating part to try to understand in this whole thing.

Just thinking about this employee stating that she seen EB 2 to 3 weeks ago and called tip in this morning... Amber alert has been out a week, so that shows that this alert is SLOWLY circulating. If you are not a "news junkie", the likely-hood of knowing this is going on is slim! I am just praying that others will also come late in the investigation with tips and this baby is found!

Usually Amber Alerts are sent out to all phones in the area and sometimes state wide I believe? I always get them on my phone as an alert when they are issued nearby. So either people ignored it and are now piecing things together...or could also be over thinking things causing them to believe they saw them. I so hope that people just took awhile to put things together

Here is my question with the possible sighting at the KFC in Yadkinville.

AB and WM do not seem to have much, if any, money. If they were in NC for an extended period of time, where were they staying? Friends? Family? Doesn’t seem like WM’s grandmother would hide them, so who else would?

Why would they be hiding EB? What reason could they give for not turning her over? Was she injured an they are waiting for her to heal? Broken arm? Bruises?
They could have been sleeping in their car.

In regards to MB talking about Evelyn not being mean by pulling her hair... I wonder if she would hit/scold the baby when she did this and now she is seeing that it indeed wasn't bad... maybe she has a temper and no regard... just like her cell phones.... I hope you guys understand what I am trying to say.
I see no other reason for the comments about the hair pulling...

@Victoria Chambers I can feel your anger and share your sadness in this case. As with so many "failures" we see in life, it really starts with an individual's choices and not an organization's choices. It seems obvious to me that failures in this case are more profound with those who are responsible for bringing Evelyn into this world and protecting her.
Of course, I totally get that. But as we all see time and time again, cases whereby the protector becomes the monster. What then? Where are the support networks, the people trained to recognise the risks before it's too late? We mustn't become complacent. Numerous children clearly need that outside help. In such a wealthy country, the wellbeing of it's children should be top priority. More can be done and more should be done in order to protect the innocent.. from even their own if need be X

Here is my question with the possible sighting at the KFC in Yadkinville.

AB and WM do not seem to have much, if any, money. If they were in NC for an extended period of time, where were they staying? Friends? Family? Doesn’t seem like WM’s grandmother would hide them, so who else would?

Why would they be hiding EB? What reason could they give for not turning her over? Was she injured an they are waiting for her to heal? Broken arm? Bruises?

Just speculation and obviously MOO, but I don’t believe their money was coming from regular, gainful employment.

I can’t think of any reason they would be galavanting around NC or anywhere else for that matter, with EB. Unless it was to meet to give her away to another party (trafficking, etc.) I still don’t think that’s the case here for some reason. If that had happened, you’d think they would have had a better explanation or story when the inevitable questions started.

Question for our verified medical professionals: Can a child die from an untreated broken arm ? And if so, can a death from that occur after a period of weeks or a month ?
Shock maybe? I have no medical background so I'm throwing spaghetti at the wall. Texted my husband, waiting to hear back, he isn't a Dr but he overseas a medical tent in the national guard.

The Amber Alert was issued into at least Middle TN. I am in the Nashville area, and I received it. It takes me about 4 hours to get to Bristol with little traffic around Knoxville.

I would assume the Amber Alert went well into VA, NC, SC, KY and GA as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx