Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This news site needs to be subscribed to in order to be read. I was able to read it on SM.
The way that MB grew up is just so foreign to me. I just want someone to fess up to where Evelyn is.

Get Access

Baby Evelyn Boswell's life started in a family racked by chaos

3 hours ago · Megan Boswell experienced violence and upheaval in her own childhood. Now, she is under arrest and he
Is there any other way to read this that doesn't require subscribing? Thanks to anyone who may answer.

I'm not holding out much hope for any valuable information coming from this search... Just more wasted time and resources, IMO. Why on earth would TB initiate the investigation if baby E were hidden on his own property?? Makes no sense to me. But, I'll happily chow down on the proverbial hat if she's found safe and sound as a result of this search.

AB's dad? Are you talking about TBSr.? I thought he was AB's ex. Do you think MB's grandfather was going to buy the car for her? It just doesn't make sense to me that sometime bf's mom let MB take the car without any money exchanging hands.

No, I’m talking about AB’s dad. MB’s grandfather. He did an interview where he said MB gifted AB with the car at his house. AB was living at his house earlier this month for about two weeks. According to him, MB and HW visited frequently. I think MB claimed she was buying the car for her mother but she obviously didn’t have the means. Just another one of her lies.

I'm not holding out much hope for any valuable information coming from this search... Just more wasted time and resources, IMO. Why on earth would TB initiate the investigation if baby E were hidden on his own property?? Makes no sense to me. But, I'll happily chow down on the proverbial hat if she's found safe and sound as a result of this search.

TB owns a lot of property. And several family members have utilized it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member