Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been wondering about local surveillance footage. In our working-class suburb in NC a lot of people have cameras. In my parent’s upper middle-class neighborhood in California I noticed the last time I visited that 4 out of 5 homes have visible cameras. (Break-ins have been bad there, my parent’s house was burgled last year.)

I suppose none of this is relevant as the farthest back most residential cameras will have footage is 30 days, but it would still be interesting to have verifications of comings and goings, particularly the 2 weeks MB and HW were visiting AB every day (which is absolutely bizarre.)

I know people have said that the break in this case will come from someone talking, but I can’t help thinking that digital footprints would be a powerful tool in getting to the truth. Hopefully LE has subpoenas in for cell phone and SM data for everyone related to this case. Snapchat may have been recording MBs location the whole time.

I was thinking and posting about this last night, but I agree with the digital footprint. A 19 year old that has already shown a fondness for social media is likely going to have quite a footprint out there and I’m sure LE are looking into this heavily. I’m in the IT field and people would be absolutely frightened if they knew just how much data their phones are keeping and in some instances, selling , about them. This is particularly true with Google/Android phones, which are the most common. (Apple also does the same thing but are a little less blatant about it)

Last edited:
Not routine IMO
Depends - routine in situations where there’s suspected drug use or if they are going into an enclosed space (under the trailer). Looks like they are looking underneath, so that would make sense. There’s all kinds of reasons to wear one under there.

Who knows though. I am surprised it took this long to get a search of locations that she was/is connected to.

Some of us aren’t following this case in other places. If you have something interesting to share, you can share it as your opinion. You can discuss theories and hypotheticals without stating they’re true or directly saying X did Y. But this thread is getting hard to read with all the deleting and threatening each other when someone slips and mentions an idea that may have come from SM. There’s a big difference between stating rumors as facts and saying what you think to encourage discussions.

As a mother and grandma this is hurting my heart. I keep telling myself no more baby/child cases. Do I listen? No I don't.
More than one person knows where Evelyn is, please come forward now.
If this precious child is in a family home being loved and treated as an innocent that's fine, if she is no longer with us we need to locate her and lay her to rest with love and respect. Please come forward and bring this to an end.
I just don’t see MB ever coming out with the truth! What a shame that all these man hours and all these people emotionally invested in this, and I just have a feeling she will walk away with nobody knowing anything more from her. So frustrating!

Some of us aren’t following this case in other places. If you have something interesting to share, you can share it as your opinion. You can discuss theories and hypotheticals without stating they’re true or directly saying X did Y. But this thread is getting hard to read with all the deleting and threatening each other when someone slips and mentions an idea that may have come from SM. There’s a big difference between stating rumors as facts and saying what you think to encourage discussions.
I assume that part of the reasoning for excluding information from SM stems from the fact that it's often impossible to verify the originating source. I've seen a poop-ton of screenshots of comments that are supposedly from 'players' in this case, but not the ACTUAL comments that would allow one to trace back to the profile. It's a pretty simple process to set up a fake profile that mimics an existing profile. I'm just not buying any of it.

Person living in trailer near Boone Lake says investigators dug underneath and around property
[...]

ZW said investigators were at his home for about 15 to 20 minutes as they searched.

ZW told Kaylyn he had only lived there a few months. He also said, “I know they might have lived here for quite a while, but that’s all I know.”

[...]

To that Kaylyn asked, “Megan and Evelyn?”

ZW said, “Yeah.”

ZW told Kaylyn that investigators dug around back where “they saw some soft ground” and that they also dug underneath the trailer.

[...]

ZW said, “That was the first time they had an investigation team but there were a couple of detectives that have come here before.”

[...]

Kaylyn Kluck WJHL on Twitter
BREAKING: A resident living inside the trailer that was just searched as part of the Evelyn Boswell investigation tells me investigators took “a brown bag” from below the trailer
1:46 PM - 28 Feb 2020

Person living in trailer near Boone Lake says investigators dug underneath and around property
[...]

ZW said investigators were at his home for about 15 to 20 minutes as they searched.

ZW told Kaylyn he had only lived there a few months. He also said, “I know they might have lived here for quite a while, but that’s all I know.”

[...]

ZW said, “Yeah.”

ZW told Kaylyn that investigators dug around back where “they saw some soft ground” and that they also dug underneath the trailer.

[...]

ZW said, “That was the first time they had an investigation team but there were a couple of detectives that have come here before.”

[...]

So this person has lived there “for a few months”. I guess it all depends on what exactly is “a few months” and what might have prompted the search aside from “she lived there once”. If this person has been there for a couple months or longer, I wonder what the connection is and what brought LE there for a search?

Was the bag already there? Or is it a bag of possible evidence? Soil samples or other materials of interest?

[...]

[...]

ZW said, “Yeah.”

[...]

[...]

" Brown bag, about this big..."

Told ya this is about dope. ;)

I assume that part of the reasoning for excluding information from SM stems from the fact that it's often impossible to verify the originating source. I've seen a poop-ton of screenshots of comments that are supposedly from 'players' in this case, but not the ACTUAL comments that would allow one to trace back to the profile. It's a pretty simple process to set up a fake profile that mimics an existing profile. I'm just not buying any of it.

That is so true!!! People are quick to try to be the "hero" and leading investigators on another wild goose chase. They think they are helping but they are causing so much more road blocks!
Social Media Crusaders Are Harming the Search for Evelyn Boswell: Police
Investigations, Inspiration, and Offbeat Stories & Videos from TV's Most-Honored Syndicated Newsmagazine

I left the link posted above from WJHL open in a separate tab, and just heard that WM has now posted bond, and AB is expected to do the same today. I tried to go back to source an exact link, but to no avail. The report came after mention of the 'Coronavirus' issue, though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member