Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did they go inside? The current resident didn’t make it sound like they went inside.
I don't know, I didn't see what she said. Maybe they only had a reason to look in that specific place. I just think that if MB has something to do with the child being missing, LE would search any place that she has spent time in or lived in in the last few months.
But it's also possible that she had help and that BMW is somehow involved. I just don't believe anything she says, so I'm considering that she may have acted alone. Imo

Witness: Investigators took evidence from mobile home during search for Evelyn Boswell
The man who lives at the mobile home which took center stage in the search for Evelyn Boswell Friday afternoon said investigators took something from the scene.

"They pretty much searched all throughout my house. But they didn't really take anything from inside the house they just found whatever they did under the house," said ZW.

ZW said he believes Evelyn and her mother Megan Boswell lived at the trailer for "quite a while" and that investigators took something from under the trailer in a brown bag.

ZW also told WJHL he saw investigators digging up "soft ground" near the mobile home.

[...]

I don't know, I didn't see what she said. Maybe they only had a reason to look in that specific place. I just think that if MB has something to do with the child being missing, LE would search any place that she has spent time in or lived in in the last few months.
But it's also possible that she had help and that BMW is somehow involved. I just don't believe anything she says, so I'm considering that she may have acted alone. Imo

PommyMommy to the rescue, they did go inside!

This is a good article about the search today:

Person living in trailer near Boone Lake says investigators dug underneath and around property
[...]

ZW said investigators were at his home for about 15 to 20 minutes as they searched.

ZW told Kaylyn he had only lived there a few months. He also said, “I know they might have lived here for quite a while, but that’s all I know.”

[...]

To that Kaylyn asked, “Megan and Evelyn?”

ZW said, “Yeah.”

ZW told Kaylyn that investigators dug around back where “they saw some soft ground” and that they also dug underneath the trailer.

[...]

ZW said, “That was the first time they had an investigation team but there were a couple of detectives that have come here before.”

[...]
Oh, ok, so they had been there before. I wonder if the ground had been recently 'disturbed.' Jmo

Sorry, I’m not up to speed today, but my guess is they’ve got brown bags with a pink tracksuit, pink shoes and a pink hair bow, along with a heaping side of “she got them all dirty when she cut herself on her little toy I left for her on the floor” from Little-Miss-Liar-Liar-Pants-On-Fire. IMO, and I may have the timeline screwed up, as I’m not up to speed today.

ETA, sorry, I had a bad day.

looks like a pillow
88321419_10158132901257431_5357801006874755072_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics