Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there crime scene tape up at the trailer that was searched today, has the resident been vacated, is there still a police presence there, have the press been in the exact locations LE were “digging”? That all tells me what to think about the trailer and any “evidence” they collected.........
I don't think so. They may have just gathered what they think may be potential evidence and have yet to test it or analyze it. I have no idea what that might be, but I would think as soon as they had evidence to tie someone to a crime it would then become a crime scene. Jmo

It just boggles the mind to think that they would have buried something under a house that’s directly connected to EB. They may not be the brightest bulbs in the box, but that just seems even beneath their level of stupidity.

I don't think so. If something happened to EB and she was wrapped in a blanket and transported somewhere, and if whoever did it returned with that blanket still in their car, middle of the night, possibly high, I could totally imagine them wanting to get a piece of evidence out of the car, thinking, "I'm not going to bring it inside the house in case the police search the house," not having the time or energy to go out again at that point, and thinking, "They'll never look under the house." It would call more attention if they burned the blanket (or whatever it was) somewhere and were seen, than just being under their own house in the middle of the night, where they could just say they were checking on a pipe if a neighbor happened to see them.

Some of us aren’t following this case in other places. If you have something interesting to share, you can share it as your opinion. You can discuss theories and hypotheticals without stating they’re true or directly saying X did Y. But this thread is getting hard to read with all the deleting and threatening each other when someone slips and mentions an idea that may have come from SM. There’s a big difference between stating rumors as facts and saying what you think to encourage discussions.
Can you post links to News stations SM or news reporters SM ?

I don't think so. If something happened to EB and she was wrapped in a blanket and transported somewhere, and if whoever did it returned with that blanket still in their car, middle of the night, possibly high, I could totally imagine them wanting to get a piece of evidence out of the car, thinking, "I'm not going to bring it inside the house in case the police search the house," not having the time or energy to go out again at that point, and thinking, "They'll never look under the house." It would call more attention if they burned the blanket (or whatever it was) somewhere and were seen, than just being under their own house in the middle of the night, where they could just say they were checking on a pipe if a neighbor happened to see them.
If they found something like that I believe it would now be a crime scene since they were there on a warrant.

Warning...I'm about to speculate. No reason for this, just my lack of facts. I just don't see Maggie digging a deep hole under the trailer. If someone else did I have no idea what they put in that hole. But, someone sent LE there to get whatever it is...JMO

I don't think anyone dug that hole recently; much less MB. The pavers appear to meet up with the edge of the open hole or, more likely, imo, the hole extends under the pavers which are being used as a cover for the rest of the hole. No telling who dug that hole or how long ago but, my guess is that the hole was dug to repair a water line leak or some such pain in the neck job like that. They left the hole open and covered with the pavers for easy access in case of more water line trouble later on. And, the flag stone that is near the edge of the trailer wall might have been covering the part of the hole not covered by the pavers (looks to be about the right size.) I see no pile of dirt anywhere near the hole which is one reason I suspect it's not a newly dug and not even dug about 2 months ago or by LE today... it was already there, imo, and used for convenience sake.

I think someone came along later and used the hole to hide something related to Evelyn and what happened to her. Whoever tipped LE off might have been very familiar with that trailer and suggested LE look there even if they had no first hand knowledge that something would be there. If so, it was a good tip. They might have already known something was hidden there or they may have hidden it there on their own to protect MB. Now, they're no longer motivated to protect MB so... tip time. JMO and speculation / theory.

Last edited:
I posted a link to the 20/20 show she’d mentioned in the comments of last nights episode.

@v0x if you check last night episode, in the comments the first comment i posted both the 2017 20/20 in an instant and the 1995 i think its 911 emergency or something and it has more about Tricia in it and what she did

after listening to her recount it last night i watched both last night, it really was amazing, its why i keep asking people to come to youtube and watch the live shows

It just boggles the mind to think that they would have buried something under a house that’s directly connected to EB. They may not be the brightest bulbs in the box, but that just seems even beneath their level of stupidity.

I tend to think that picture with the item looks like insulation, they might be testing it for some type of fluids, etc. The hole in the ground is what really has piqued my interest - a stash of some sort?

You’d think but you see cases where defendants burn bodies in their own burn pits, buried in their yards, etc. If it’s a weapon the person who buried it may have been afraid to leave it anywhere else to potentially be found.

I think it has to be connected in some way to EB or a false tip. I don’t know why anyone would random give up where drugs are stored. I could see more WM saying he thought MB buried clothes or a tarp or a cushion or something under the house.

But I agree with recent posts that it cant be too serious or crime scene tape would go up. I don’t know if they’d put it up if this was a bag of clothes or a car seat cushion or something tangential like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cjberry5954