Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So in this image it could be the insulation that they pulled out from the bottom of the trailer. Maybe the saw some kind of stain on it like blood and took it for processing. I'd imagine that the carpet or flooring might have been replaced if it was badly damaged. But if it was changed out because of blood or something and it soaked through the floor. In a hurry they might not have noticed or thought that it could have seeped into the insulation under the trailer.

87703415_10221635691224473_7778124917664382976_n.jpg

So in this image it could be the insulation that they pulled out from the bottom of the trailer. Maybe the saw some kind of stain on it like blood and took it for processing. I'd imagine that the carpet or flooring might have been replaced if it was badly damaged. But if it was changed out because of blood or something and it soaked through the floor. In a hurry they might not have noticed or thought that it could have seeped into the insulation under the trailer.

That’s a good picture, the other one I saw looked like they were holding something less flexible and soft.

I wonder if they were checking the plumbing or sewer line.

Warning...I'm about to speculate. No reason for this, just my lack of facts. I just don't see Maggie digging a deep hole under the trailer. If someone else did I have no idea what they put in that hole. But, someone sent LE there to get whatever it is...JMO

I wonder if they were checking the plumbing or sewer line.
The plumbing is going to freeze and bust if they don't close up that underpinning and put the insulation back.

As for what someone would bury under there.... I think this family is sharing each other's dirty laundry. Someone has to break sooner or later.

Warning...I'm about to speculate. No reason for this, just my lack of facts. I just don't see Maggie digging a deep hole under the trailer.

whats interesting to me about that photo isn't so much the hole and its quite deep ( oh my lord insert jokes here ) but its that weird bit of white concrete to the left it looks like it was cut weird and i'd like to know what that is exactly and if it was a foundation of sorts for under the mobile home thing

So I do t have to read back the whole thread...whose trailer is this?

It seems like they knew exactly where they were supposed to go and find whatever they found, they weren’t there long. I know a lot of us have said this already, but it’s what my mind keeps going back to. So.. who spilled the beans??

Didn’t Casey Anthony see “Zanny” the nanny’s name on an apartment sign in sheet or something? Maybe a random silver camper sparked a fever dream in MB’s head and that became the silver camper in Mendota.

I thought it was Xanny the nanny, like Xanax, the implication being that she was drugging her to sleep and then going out.

i think @Tricia said last night there would be another live show tonight to discuss any developments in this case and others on WS i am sure @v0x will post a link

but i hope more of you from this thread will come to youtube and listen to Tricia and the others in the chat, gives us all a chance to talk slightly outside of WS and get some opinions from Trish about what we're talking about

she also tells some very interesting true crime stories

Why would they hide it? Blood evidence maybe? But then why not burn it? It's cold here, people are using their fireplaces. I get there probably isn't one in a mobile home, so there's that. But in rural areas around here lots of folks burn their trash and brush, so why not burn it in the yard. I find it hard to believe there isn't a fire pit on the property.
I thought the same, burying something under the trailer would be a terrible hiding place- just look at the photos of the investigators there. They’re out in the open where anyone can see

It seems like they knew exactly where they were supposed to go and find whatever they found, they weren’t there long. I know a lot of us have said this already, but it’s what my mind keeps going back to. So.. who spilled the beans??

I am really thinking drug stash personally. Something they wanted to get today before AB was bailed out

Agree here. It seems this case has a bit more leeway than usual, so far

There are multiple named persons of interest with long criminal histories and repeated public statements by LE that everyone involved is repeatedly lying to LE. MSM has been reporting every move by LE down to interviewing neighbors and disclosing property records which gives us a lot more to discuss within TOS than in cases with no MSM or LE updates. That’s usually how it goes- I have been on WS for over 10 years and the board has always followed the public disclosures in cases.

Warning...I'm about to speculate. No reason for this, just my lack of facts. I just don't see Maggie digging a deep hole under the trailer. If someone else did I have no idea what they put in that hole. But, someone sent LE there to get whatever it is...JMO

This is where I think WM could be involved. As I said yesterday, I think if he's involved, it's on the periphery, like hiding evidence. That's why I think it makes sense that he'd be the one to talk.

Also, I think the item looks like a chair pad, like you would put on your dining room chairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member