Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM:
About the property that was searched today.... this video says that the property sign reads "Boswell Mobile Home Park" and a Google search of the number listed on the sign gives results of Tommy & Sons Paving, TB's business. The article itself reads "Online property tax records for Sullivan County list that the trailer park, Lakeshore RV Park on Sugar Hollow Road, is owned by Tommy Boswell Jr." This may not be a relevant detail, but I thought it was interesting.

Property records: Mobile home park at center of Evelyn Boswell owned by family

BBM:
About the property that was searched today.... this video says that the property sign reads "Boswell Mobile Home Park" and a Google search of the number listed on the sign gives results of Tommy & Sons Paving, TB's business. The article itself reads "Online property tax records for Sullivan County list that the trailer park, Lakeshore RV Park on Sugar Hollow Road, is owned by Tommy Boswell Jr." This may not be a relevant detail, but I thought it was interesting.

Hmmm. That is interesting.

MOO

Last edited:
BBM:

Didn’t Casey Anthony see “Zanny” the nanny’s name on an apartment sign in sheet or something? Maybe a random silver camper sparked a fever dream in MB’s head and that became the silver camper in Mendota.

evidence2.JPG

I think it looks like a thicker liner for a car seat. moo Wonder where the car seat is?
I wondered if it were something like that too. I also wonder if LE will check in her home for typical baby supplies like toys, clothes, diapers, etc. if they even figure out where she was living. There must be a place where she kept most of the baby things. Or so one would think. I'm starting to think she was homeless and just stayed wherever it was convenient in the last few months. It must have been overwhelming dealing with a small child at her age. Jmo

Why would they hide it? Blood evidence maybe? But then why not burn it? It's cold here, people are using their fireplaces. I get there probably isn't one in a mobile home, so there's that. But in rural areas around here lots of folks burn their trash and brush, so why not burn it in the yard. I find it hard to believe there isn't a fire pit on the property.

I really have no idea. I wonder if AB or her BF spilled the beans about the baby being sedated perhaps? Maybe there was spit up/vomit on the liner and that's why it was just thrown away in a convenient 'trashy' spot under the trailer? Really just stretching my imagination though....sigh!

Great link! So current residents have been there since early December, and panel was ALREADY open before police searched today.

This is the link that I was questioning in my post a few posts back. The property name in the written article doesn't match the property name they show in the broadcast. Strange to me.

That is so true!!! People are quick to try to be the "hero" and leading investigators on another wild goose chase. They think they are helping but they are causing so much more road blocks!
Social Media Crusaders Are Harming the Search for Evelyn Boswell: Police
Investigations, Inspiration, and Offbeat Stories & Videos from TV's Most-Honored Syndicated Newsmagazine

this case is worse than I have seen in a long time re:social media. None of the FB admins seem to be policing and things are out of control. So many people reaching out to people who may or may not be involved, sending in speculation as tips...it’s really bad

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members