Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t notice it in pictures, but agree it should be better protected. It looks like the people leaving things at the memorial are all right near where she was likely found. It should be a crime scene.
You're right. Last night watching the news reporter everything did look close, but she kept saying they were pretty far away. And she mentioned they were at the nearby church.
I think the perspective was misleading because I later Googled the address and according to the map and street view, the church is a bit of a distance. I think @TN Hiker could give us a more accurate account since they reported they were there today. Just seems strange to me. jmo

Hey all, I am new here but have been following along on the developments since the Amber alert. I was totally blind sided by last nights discovery. I was completely over come with emotion for a little girl I have never met. My heart was aching for sweet Evelyn. I had a tiny shred of hope that she was ok. Living with people who were caring for her and loving her. I think it's what I tried to make myself believe even though the odds were not good. I know he is not a POI, but I cant get HW out of my head. The way he randomly brought up the broken arm story doesn't sit well. Like he was trying to get ahead of the story in case she was ever found and MB pointed the finger at him. Do you think its possible he was responsible for that, if it truly did happen. Maybe in a fit of anger or perhaps an accident. Then in his fear of jail he convinced MB that something had to be done with Evelyn. Maybe he promised her the moon and it was enough for her to go along with it. Living the good life with all his family money. As horrifying as that sounds to a normal person. I do not believe he has never met Evelyn, not at all. I'm sorry if my thoughts are all over the map. I really hope the autopsy comes back with no broken bones, and it was just a story MB made up for whatever reason in her messed up head.

If they were able to get the headrest from the car seat from under the trailer (as an example), that could have had enough DNA for cadaver dogs. Did they use the dogs?
That I don't know. I was talking about whether or not LE originally got a DNA sample that they could match to the body to identify her.

Don't they just need her scent for search dogs? I'm not sure what you mean.

Imo

Ricky Matthews on Twitter
ESiXr8sXYAAaSDF.jpg

4:34 PM - 7 Mar 2020

RSBM
Twitter
ESiXr8sXYAAaSDF.jpg

There is no apparent crime scene tape. That is really off to me.

For those of you who keep saying this was a conspiracy (the whole family is in on it), can you help me understand why you think that?

I'm having trouble understanding why in the world an entire family would conspire to kill a 15-month-old baby. ??? MOO
I agree. I don’t think they all conspired to kill EB, but here’s a list of reasons 2 or 3 people might cover it up after the fact:
- drugs involved and more than one person was involved in drug use/trade
- more than one person abused or neglected EB
- parents/grandparents not wanting to “lose” MB (to prison) as well as losing EB
- others mentioned theory of broken arm due to neglect or abuse, didn’t want to get medical care cuz DCS would get involved, tried to self-treat and EB died while in AB’s care.

No matter how you slice it, I think it mostly boils down to MB and AB (maybe WMc in a secondary role). JMO

AB had to know that Evelyn was on that property whether it was in a grave or stored with MB’s belongings. Otherwise, why would she make that statement to TBSr.?

If Evelyn was found buried, MB had to have help in digging a grave as it is hard work and I am sure MB could not do it alone. JMO.

Ha ha geez, right. Me too
Well I went back & found interview of TB,SR & he said that AB told him he would regret notifying LE about EB missing! Along with DJ interview regarding the stolen BMW saying that MB & HW had been visiting AB daily for 2weeks & then gave AB the car as a gift. IMO AB is involved in this up to her eyeballs.

I doubt there was much left behind that was any use to them. There was already someone else living in the home by the time they searched it. Apparently they were items belonging to Evelyn but it seemed all they came out with was a piece of styrofoam and a pillow.
Usually the sample is provided by the family and it's something like a toothbrush that would only have the victim's DNA. Jmo

... and a baby stroller (on LE's previous search according to the new tenant.) Most mothers with a child who's barely walking yet will always bring a stroller along when they move. Interesting that MB didn't seem to need Evelyn's anymore.

Well I went back & found interview of TB,SR & he said that AB told him he would regret notifying LE about EB missing! Along with DJ interview regarding the stolen BMW saying that MB & HW had been visiting AB daily for 2weeks & then gave AB the car as a gift. IMO AB is involved in this up to her eyeballs.

I’m sure tattoo face is involved as well

A couple things,
1st No Crime scene tape could mean that the body was in some vehicle or paving equipment. If so they would have just hauled that to police impound.
2nd I really am blown away that they found a body, I was sure granny had taken her and sold her and told Megs to keep quiet or she would have report her to the police for child abuse.

Yes, that's what I read, thank you! So I guess they were in bed after all. I do remember that she was naked.
They may have been separated, but she was still his wife at the time so I can see how he would be angry. Jealousy can be a very strong emotion.
Not that I would ever suggest trying to kill someone for it, however! Never a good idea.

Imo

Yes, they even had another child together, living the crazy life.

Hello everyone. I'm new here & have no idea if *parts* of this has been mentioned. If so, my apologies in advance. :)

There's two people that remain incarcerated at the Sullivan Co. jail.
>>> MB & JC <<<
*Keeping it safe & using initials. Note: There's no media coverage of JC to my knowledge. My opinions are solely based on said persons own SM rants, relationships & arrest.

MB . . . We all know her story & her relationship to Evelyn.
:mad: Moving on...
Arrest Date: 02/25/2020
Charges: False Reports
Bond: 25,000
"Hold" was placed on bond... Smart, considering her uncanny ability for lying & our current knowledge of EB :( At MB's most recent court appearance, Judge declined to reduce bail from 25G to 10G.

JC . . . Mutual friend of MB & AB.
Notorious for making SM posts & videos of himself speaking about child trafficking, murder, sex, drugs, money & the FBI --All while using an alias.
Arrest Date: 03/01/2020
Charges:
1. Criminal Trespass / Bond 0
2. Unlawful Drug Paraphernalia /
Bond 0
3. Violation Probation / Bond 3500
[[I'll come back to JC later]]

IMO >> MB has firsthand knowledge of exactly what happened to Evelyn.
I believe her death was what prompted MB to move from the location provided to her, by her father TB, Sr. & to the family home of HW.

Thoughts & questions:
Could HW also know the circumstances surrounding the death of Evelyn?
  • Was he present at the time? If so, could this be why he desperately sought to clarify his "two week" relationship with MB as well as stating he never met EB by getting ahead of the media & making a public statement?
  • Why did HW bring up the story of EB's broken arm? [Unverified occurence to my knowledge]
  • Did HW's father actually see EB on a couple of occasions & why was the media source abruptly removed?
Why was the BMW reported as stolen by the mother of HW?
  • Did HW fail to tell his mother, that MB/AB didn't pay for the BMW because he took it upon himself to generously gift her/them the car per interview with DJ?
  • Why did HW & MB feel the need to give AB something so big in value? What had she really ever done for MB? What had she ever done for the both of them?
  • Did HW forget about DJ seeing him with MB, at DJ's home for two weeks & sometimes twice a day, while AB was residing there?
  • Did HW also forget about following behind MB while she was driving the BMW to the home of DJ, "gifting" the BMW to AB & needing DJ to assist outside with the dead car battery of the BMW?
  • Did HW & his parents become fearful about their public persona & being tied to MB & AB only after, TB,Sr reported EB's disappearance?
The above is where everything IMO, starts going really quickly. The MB interviews & misinformation takes off to a whole new level! Arrest of AB & WM, followed by MB & mutual friend, JC.

MB has the public looking left, while the real story has been happening to our right. It's during this timeframe, that I cannot help but to wonder if JC was called upon by AB to aid with damage control & eventually ended up arrested as an underlying result?

There's much to learn about what really happened to sweet Evelyn.
The location of her remains, in relation to her paternal great grandmothers home which to my understanding, is also on the family property.
If or not, JC actually had a role later on, or totally unrelated & merely guilty by association? Only time will tell.

Innocent until proven guilty.

R.I.P. sweet Evelyn ~♡~ Prayers that justice will be served!

Still trying to unpack all of this, but arrest date 3/1 jumps out at me immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
M5FL72