Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dumbest thing I ever heard an attorney say in my life. Sometimes its better they just keep their big mouths shut instead of coming out with nonsense like this.
What else would she say? 'Well, I told MB and she didn't seem at all surprised?'

I think it was just a typical, general statement to give to the media. She also wanted to make sure everyone knows that LE didn't bother to tell her, so she had to. Jmo

Just finished placing pink butterfly wind chimes, an angel statuette and a condolences card under the tree at the front of the property. There is a large crowd here, with people coming to place items under the tree.

The sun is warm. The breeze is gentle. Said a prayer, with the sound of the frogs in the creek singing in my ears and the energy of fellow mourners floating around me. Evelyn is at peace. I wish the same peace for her family and all those mourning alongside them today.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. Beautiful.

And I hope they don’t show up on eBay. I’m sorry, that’s not a kind thing to say but these are not kind people. At least some of them are not.

I hope they do donate them to a place that supports children in need.
I have no doubts i my mind that granny would not think twice about putting them on ebay. If you are going to leave something, take some flowers and buy a toy but donate it to a place that will see that a needy child gets it. Do not put anything of any value there for granny to sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duce1106