Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
people were saying on live chat someone is saying where they found Evelyn and specifically how she was contained

does anyone have a MSM link for this information ?

I think the live chat is a lot looser than the forum. Anyone from anywhere can post whatever they want there. That's my take on that stuff, anyway.

Yes, and if Evelyn's body was truly hidden in with MB's belongings, I think it would mean that MB brought Evelyn's body to the shed at a different time then when her belongings arrived. (Unless the trailer was furnished and all the furnishings were left behind.) Then I think she could handle what she brought with her on her own.

Because, if MB had a bed, dressers, living room furniture, boxes of stuff, etc, she would need help moving all that. She'd need someone with a truck, I would think. Is there anyone who would hide the body of their baby in with their possessions and then have someone pack up those things... transport them... and then unpack them again? That seems unlikely to me.

Then, too... maybe the furniture was given to her and she just left it all behind and only grabbed what would fit into a car... clothing, toiletries, and the like. She was going to have to move in with someone, somewhere... so maybe she thought she'd travel light as there would already be furniture wherever she landed. After all, she did leave the baby stroller behind...

Just thinking of the logistics of it all and whether she had any possessions at all... (other than her deceased baby) stored in the shed. But, I can also see her, from what very little I know of her, hiding Evelyn away with her stored possessions, as others have said.
MB seems to be a "shortest distance between two points ~or~ if 5 minutes of effort will do as bare necessity... why bother adding any extras" kind of person. JMO

Or, whoever helped her move, knew all about what had happened and help her move Evelyn too

Angeline Hartmann on Twitter
Across the street from where the remains of #EvelynBoswell were found, a memorial for her just keeps growing. @MissingKids #LivePD
ESkFRVRXkAA5cKW.jpg

12:33 AM - 8 Mar 2020

I definitely hear "543...down by the Sycamore Tree."

I don't hear the Muddy Creek bit.
Actually, yes. This is closest to what I hear. And 543 Muddy Creek Rd is where EB was found. So maybe that’s where “Muddy Creek” comes in?

ETA: would this be the “new information” developed that helped lead to LE finding EB?

I bet WM wishes he was back in Wilkes County and had never gotten mixed up with that crew.

OH, I don't know... he looked pretty happy and contented in the courthouse making goo-goo eyes at his sweetheart. Now he's in his new digs probably looking around and thinking,
"And this could all be mine one day if I play my cards right."

I myself don't think she had help. I think this is all MB... all of this

you could be right. It’s difficult here because there is SO much noise from her surroundings. It’s hard to isolate what is their own criminal behavior, vs what may apply to this case. I suspect LE will have a hard time determining it as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine