Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
William McCloud declines comment at home after remains believed to be Evelyn Boswell found...
RSBM
Why would he say hang on, and then come back and say that?? Like was he trying to get permission? Trying to find out if it would be legal? Or just trying to be a flat out A hole?

I pick A (with a twist) and C. Finding out if AB wanted to speak with them because he knows he doesn't have permission. And C... yes he is big flat out one of those.

I have a question concerning this gentleman and his ankle monitor. I've known one person who had to wear one and it limited him to his home and a distance outside in his yard. How would Williams and Angela's work? Are they set to go x number of miles or specific locations. I'm not asking specifically as to what theirs are but in general. E.g. grocery store or 15 miles from home, etc. I'm just wondering if they could be involved in the tip or location of the baby...
The way I understand how the monitors work is based on each case. The rules are different from case to case? Some have "house arrest" where that person would have to stay home for remainder of time or they could get granted enough roaming room for work. IMHO, I would assume neither have a job so they would be on "house arrest".... MOO

But LE could inform her that they think they found her daughter’s remains, as long as her attorney were present, correct? Or are you saying they can’t approach her at all now that she’s got an attorney?

Right, as long as her attorney was there. If they do it outside of her attorney’s presence (after she requested one), anything she said could be thrown out as a violation of her right to counsel. So technically they could say things to her but any “interrogation” needs to follow the proper procedure. LE is usually really careful because they don’t want helpful testimony excluded in court either.

Seeing the photos of the memorial for baby Evelyn made me want to do something to honor her. I made a donation in her memory to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. Maybe in some tiny way it can help with a better outcome for another missing child. Evelyn deserved so much better than what she got in her very short life.

Has anyone listened to mclouds release from jail interview as he's driving away? It's hard to hear what he's saying as the car is leaving????
Yes, today.... It's a song playing, hard to hear and I am not confident it was not something that was added to a video and passed around.

ETA: In agreeance with @Mountain_Kat

ETA: Or do you mean when he said "Geht dat camra out my face"?:confused:

Last edited:
Has anyone listened to mclouds release from jail interview as he's driving away? It's hard to hear what he's saying as the car is leaving????

Can't quote exactly but someone thought he said something with the same meaning as, "Leave us alone." I couldn't understand what he said either.

ETA: As to a song playing; I heard nothing like that and I replayed the video on that spot several times trying to figure out what WM said. Sounds like SM mischief to me.

Can't quote exactly but someone thought he said something with the same meaning as, "Leave us alone." I couldn't understand what he said either.

ETA: As to a song playing; I heard nothing like that and I replayed the video on that spot several times trying to figure out what WM said. Sounds like SM mischief to me.
Anyone got a link?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member