Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Megan’s case is expected to be bound over to a grand jury in April. District Attorney Barry Staubus said he expects that by that time she will face additional charges.

Judge increases Megan Boswell’s bond to $150,000
In this article it says that MB has no prior criminal history. IMO this is only because she's been a legal adult for less than two years, I'm sure if released she would have enjoyed a lifetime of criminal activity just like her mother. That girl jumped into adulthood with the worst charge ever, murder (I'm ASSUMING she will be charged with it).

Last edited:
I have a 15 month old so I think what she was referring too when she said snack containers on the floor are the little plastic cups with the kids that allow babies to reach in but limit how much they can get out. Basically they are spill proof.

Oh! Thank you for that. I am out of date with baby tech.

TBI agent describes finding diapers, toys during search of Boswell’s home on Muddy Creek Road
Clothing, diapers, and toys were all items described by TBI Special Agent Brian Fraley as items found at a home on Muddy Creek Road during a search Friday night.

[...]

Investigators found clothing matching the description of the clothes Evelyn was last seen in, as well as other child’s clothing, toys, and diapers.

“The clothing, with the prior interview of Ms. Boswell, the clothing described in that interview was the exact clothing that was found on this child,” Special Agent Fraley said.

While testifying in court, Frayley also described finding “various child clothing, diapers, toys, that kind of thing that would belong to the child.”

[...]

Let’s say for a minute HW was being honest in his interview when he said that he never even met EB, and that he really was told by MB that Evelyn broke her arm while in the daddy’s care. How do you imagine that conversation came about?

He heard the baby crying A LOT when he called her on the phone and so MB told him that story (when really Evelyn got injured while in MB’s care)?

Or maybe he overheard MB talking to AB on the phone about Evelyn’s arm, so MB had to explain?

Maybe Evelyn got injured/died while under AB and WMc’s care? (WMc gives me a bad vibe.) Then they convinced MB she can’t seek care or they’ll take Evelyn and AB’s other little ones too — and MB would lose her child support/financial benefits. So Evelyn succumbed to her injuries and MB began her web of lies? I still find MB dually responsible, if so.

So many possibilities, none of them pleasant to think about.

Personally, I don’t think think there was a broken arm at all. If HW really thought that EB was with her dad, MB may have just been feeding him bits of information to make it seem like she was still alive. For example, “how is Evelyn getting along with her father?”, “ugh! Not well! She fell off the bed and broke her arm. I’m so upset with him!”.

She is a proven liar and liars lie for no apparent reason except they can. I really feel like the arm is irrelevant. Otherwise, I really think MB would have mentioned it herself to back her story.

I have a 15 month old so I think what she was referring to when she said snack containers on the floor are the little plastic cups with the lids that allow babies to reach in but limit how much they can get out. Basically they are spill proof.
MB never had a 15 mo old, that poor baby never made it to that age.

It's my guess that she will have new charges by the end of the week.

Also, I would like to smack this 'aw shucks' look away for her. Just sayin.

View attachment 237412

By NO MEANS am I defending MB, but to be totally honest, I make a kind of similar face when I see someone in the hallway, grocery store, lots of places, actually.

I think it's my attempt to look at least a little friendly without grinning like an idiot. I'm not sure I ever knew that I did it and it probably makes me look like a freak... JMO.

Megan’s case is expected to be bound over to a grand jury in April. District Attorney Barry Staubus said he expects that by that time she will face additional charges.

When did Megan turn 18? They could be seeking capital murder charges if MB was older than 18 since one of the aggravating circumstances leading to capital murder is victim under 12 or a particularly cruel and heinous act.

[...]

While testifying, Fraley said that Megan had made an out of state trip to Texas in the fall of 2019, and trips had also been made to the Knoxville and Gatlinburg areas.

Fraley said to his knowledge, Megan had made no trips out of the state since the investigation into Evelyn’s disappearance began. He also said she has no criminal history.

Judge Goodwin and the court expressed concern over Megan’s ties in Texas and the false statements she made in regards to Evelyn’s death.

After expressing his concern, Judge Goodwin increased Megan’s bond to $150,000.

[...]

I think you may have hit the bull's eye on this, because I truly can not understand how moving the memorial a few feet would help with a traffic issue.

The articles headline is misleading. It says in the article that the memorial was on land that did not belong to the Boswell’s. That is the person that wanted it moved.

I guess listening to the reporter the night baby Evelyn was recovered has me dwelling on her being found in a shed. The reporter kept saying the LE focus was on the shed as far as she could tell. If that location proves to be true then I can't believe anyone other than MB put her there. Not much planning or effort involved in stuffing poor Evelyn in something and simply leaving her there. Not much love or caring involved either. Just quickly get rid of her and get on with whatever. I do not believe this was an accident. You don't throw your baby away when something accidental happens. To me this speaks of anger and wanting to be free of responsibility. JMO

By NO MEANS am I defending MB, but to be totally honest, I make a kind of similar face when I see someone in the hallway, grocery store, lots of places, actually.

I think it's my attempt to look at least a little friendly without grinning like an idiot. I'm not sure I ever knew that I did it and it probably makes me look like a freak... JMO.

I totally get what you are saying, and thinking about it, I probably do something similar.

I still want to smack it off of her though. It's totally personal to HER. I have had it... with her.

My dad called it the “I’m acknowledging your presence, but I’m not going to say ‘hi’ to you” face :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member