Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When did Megan turn 18? They could be seeking capital murder charges if MB was older than 18 since one of the aggravating circumstances leading to capital murder is victim under 12 or a particularly cruel and heinous act.

They said that “during the course of the investigation, Megan ‘Maggie’ Boswell [date of birth March 21, 2001] provided detectives and agents with a number of conflicting statements. Further investigation revealed that some of the information provided by Megan Boswell was false.”

Evelyn Mae Boswell: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Baby Evelyn found wearing clothes as described by MB. Along with baby items, toys, diapers, clothes :(

These items found with Evelyn were most likely all items that were at residence wherever Megan was residing at the time. :rolleyes: To remove any evidence of Evelyn being at that residence.

That residence in my opinion would not have been ANY residence of a Boswell family member. No reason to remove all evidence of Evelyn's existence IF that were the case. :cool:

Last edited:
My impression based on today’s info makes me 100% think Megan killed Evelyn after snapping. She clearly isn’t the brightest and it oddly reminds me of the time I was about 9 and got a C on a report card and in a fit of fear I just balled it up and stuffed it in the container under my bed that my mom kept out of season clothes in. Obviously killing your child is an act of evil not comparable to a bad report card but what gets me is it seems like she just thought out of sight out of mind. Like she could just stuff her somewhere with some old clothes and not have to worry about her again beyond a few lies she hoped would lead everyone to just accept Evelyn was gone for good.

The articles headline is misleading. It says in the article that the memorial was on land that did not belong to the Boswell’s. That is the person that wanted it moved.

It was on property belonging to someone not involved in this murder

“The gentleman that lives in the house over here beside us decided he didn’t want it on his property, so the group that was here this morning — along with some officers — had to move it.”

Evelyn’s memorial moved due to property owner not wanting it on his land

Strange, looks like they’ve now removed that part from the article o_O
During the live video the judge stated this was the charge in juvenile court- thus why it was probably removed from the article. They cant really hold her in contempt any longer since evelyn has been found thus the increase in bond as well.

A couple of photos from court this morning...

Ashley Sharp on Twitter
Happening right now: Megan Boswell, mother of Evelyn Boswell, is appearing in Sullivan County court BEFORE her next court date scheduled for May. Investigators say they found remains they believe to be of Evelyn on property belonging to Megan’s family.
ESrI3fnXYAEkTkz.jpg

10:26 AM - 9 Mar 2020

WJHL on Twitter
Megan Boswell, mother of 15-month-old Evelyn Boswell, appears in Sullivan County Court this morning, days after officlals said her daughter’s remains were found on property belonging to her family.
ESrJMtEX0AAk4WV.jpg

10:27 AM - 9 Mar 2020

I guess listening to the reporter the night baby Evelyn was recovered has me dwelling on her being found in a shed. The reporter kept saying the LE focus was on the shed as far as she could tell. If that location proves to be true then I can't believe anyone other than MB put her there. Not much planning or effort involved in stuffing poor Evelyn in something and simply leaving her there. Not much love or caring involved either. Just quickly get rid of her and get on with whatever. I do not believe this was an accident. You don't throw your baby away when something accidental happens. To me this speaks of anger and wanting to be free of responsibility. JMO

This is why I don’t think AB or WM were involved. Two career criminals think it’s best to dispose of a body on a relative’s land? That’s the act of an 18 year old. Stash the body somewhere nearby and pretend it doesn’t exist.

I think if AB or WM were involved, she would have been found in water or in a shallow grave in the middle of nowhere.

I fully expect major charges to be charged this week.
Surely the Grand Jury will indict.

Megan will sooner than later find out Tennessee doesn't play when it comes to children. KARMA
Judge increases Megan Boswell’s bond to $150,000
Megan’s case is expected to be bound over to a grand jury in April. District Attorney Barry Staubus said he expects that by that time she will face additional charges.

Well, y'all... my gut has finally caught up with my brain. Hearing that Evelyn was found in the clothing described by MB as the outfit she last saw her wearing was enough to shove me off the fence ~ with incredible force, I might add. Thanks for tolerating my misguided, emotional posts.

MOO.... I think she was hidden with all of her stuff when MB moved.

There were conversations a few pages back about where all of Evelyn's stuff was, if MB was living with HW?
I guess it was with Evelyn. :(
I always thought that maybe MB asked her dad to store some things after she was told she wouldn't be living in the trailer and they were renting it out so she could get rid of Evelyn and her things but in her mind maybe Evelyn was near/with family here... MB needs a psych evaluation if she hasn't had one IMO.

My dad called it the “I’m acknowledging your presence, but I’m not going to say ‘hi’ to you” face :cool:

Hmm, pretty accurate. I will work on not doing it. Is a grin a better way to go? :p

We women are conditioned to grin mindlessly, else we are accused of having a resting b*tch face. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member