Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This person paid his debt to society and lived a law-abiding life since then, raising his two younger children that a court saw fit to place within his custody. Should we execute every person who makes a mistake or a bad judgment call? It was an assault, a fight with another man. I’m not sure that is really grounds for inspiring your family to kill their children.
Execute???? All I said was that to try to solve a problem with violence sets a poor example for the children he’s trying to protect. That’s a fact. .

Y’all, I’m trying not to think about it but it’s just so awful. Poor little Evelyn’s body, surrounded by clothes and toys she didn’t get to grow out of.

It makes me want to go wake my baby from her nap just to hold her.

Personally I wish Grand Jury would be convened this month but perhaps by April TBI will have the additional information needed for DUAL indictments.
I’m going to disagree with you on this one. I think MB acted alone in the death of Evelyn.
I respect your opinion but at this point we really don't know.
Where the murder occurred is KEY and additional indictments doesn't necessarily include 2 charged with murder.

FACT is someone else LIED on local MSM about relationship, etc and quite frankly that just cannot be overlooked.

JMHO
yes someone lied on msn about his relationship with MB, we don’t know what he told LE.
My guess is Evelyn, diapers, Evelyns clothes, toys, pink tracksuit, pink tennis shoes and pink bow were all packed up and moved to the shed before she moved to the residence she was located at when first questioned by LE.

A couple of questions-
Do we know who the babysitter who last saw Evelyn on 12/11 is?
Do we know when MB moved in with HW (per what MB told TBsr)?
When will autopsy be released?
Do you think police will let MB attend funeral to monitor her responses?
TIA

A couple of questions-
Do we know who the babysitter who last saw Evelyn on 12/11 is?
Do we know when MB moved in with HW (per what MB told TBsr)?
When will autopsy be released?
Do you think police will let MB attend funeral to monitor her responses?
TIA

[...]

Evelyn was last seen by her paternal great-grandmother in mid-December when Megan Boswell picked her up after a visit.

[...]

ETA: IMO, we don't know the dates of when MB allegedly moved in with HW- I don't recall seeing any MSM listing this info? Please correct me if I am wrong.

Grandmother of missing Tennessee girl Evelyn Boswell says car theft charge is trumped up

I posted awhile back about Evelyn's funeral but I have a question for you Aletha. Legally, who can make the decisions concerning the funeral? Does MB make the arrangements from jail?

Normally it is next of kin but I don't know if there is proof that EP is the father if he was not listed on the birth certificate. It would probably be a grandparent or EP. Sometimes this is disputed and people sue over who gets custody of remains- I followed a case in Alabama last year where the missing woman's body was found and her mother and mother-in-law sued over who got to choose the burial spot. In this case I think TB may request to make the arrangements.

Someone, I think Bobbywoo, mentioned MBs statement about Evelyn pulling her hair a few pages back (in the context of that maybe triggering MB).

If memory serves, the story was that she did it a lot, MB knew it wasn't Evelyn being mean, because shes the sweetest baby ever and loves everybody and wants to kiss everybody all the time.

It's a super weird story to tell. For a lot of reasons. Her (story) reaction to thinking that Evelyn was going to pull her hair but instead kissed her was way over the top. Cried for a week? Really girlie?

But beyond that... The thing that just came to mind was her siblings. She has younger siblings, and was old enough when they were born to know that ALL babies pull long hair. I am confident being absolute in that statement. If any of ya'll have had babies that had no interest in a good ole handful of hair, please do share.

She is well aware that babies do this.

I don't even know where I am going with this right now. But it bothers me.

Did she snap when Evelyn pulled her hair, or was that just a leak that her insecurities as a human are so deeply ingrained that she gave Evelyn the responsibility for her (MBs) self esteem?

I think I am going to have to go back and transcribe the rest of her BS (pray for me, friends)

Because also.... How does a baby transition herself off of a bottle, unless she has access to a sippy cup... You know?

And of course, the one discussed a lot in thread 1... Snacks on the floor? Her telling of that doesnt ring true either. Aside from the stories told of neglect in thread one.... Can someone tell me what the point is in keeping closed containers of snacks for a baby on the floor? If you are going to leave snacks on the floor for a BABY, wouldn't you make them accessible to her???

I don't feel like MB was testing to see if Evelyn would be a future Mensa candidate. Solve the puzzle, get the cheerios!! Nope.

I'm starting to think that anything beyond sweet potatoes, carrot allergy and Baby Shark need to be looked at closely.

Good grief. End pointless rant of pointlessness which lacks any particular point.
These are very good points that didn’t sit well with me either. Very strange. She also said Evelyn didn’t ruin her life. I’m not sure how to interpret these statements but they’re all off things to say when talking about your missing child. MB strikes me as very immature and ungrounded. She probably expected Evelyn to make her life meaningful. I think Evelyn did something minor. Something that all babies do from time to time and MB overreacted. IMO she wasn’t at all prepared or equipped to care for an infant and Evelyn paid the price.

Apologies if this is a repeat post, but the verbiage used here was pretty easy for me to understand, so I wanted to share. It also says the article has been updated:

"Boswell's attorney pointed out she has no record to justify raising her bond. However, district attorney Barry Staubus indicated concern she might be a flight risk and put an investigator on the witness stand about her connections outside the area."

Judge increases bond for baby Evelyn Boswell's mother to $150,000

Pheben Kassahun on Twitter
Dozens of people near and far are still visiting the memorial set for Evelyn Boswell and dropping off stuffed animals today. Families from Abingdon, VA and the Knoxville area are here to pay their respects for Evelyn. #JusticeForEvelyn @WJHL11
ESru4V2XYAEh2Gb.jpg
ESru4V3WsAIGEw_.jpg
ESru4V4WoAcYf-v.jpg
ESru4V4WkAAOebS.jpg

1:13 PM - 9 Mar 2020

Or a person who was never attached to her child at all and basically reacted to the death/murder as “Oh well. That’s done then I guess.” and put Evelyn in there and moved on. Almost like a shrug.

I guess listening to the reporter the night baby Evelyn was recovered has me dwelling on her being found in a shed. The reporter kept saying the LE focus was on the shed as far as she could tell. If that location proves to be true then I can't believe anyone other than MB put her there. Not much planning or effort involved in stuffing poor Evelyn in something and simply leaving her there. Not much love or caring involved either. Just quickly get rid of her and get on with whatever. I do not believe this was an accident. You don't throw your baby away when something accidental happens. To me this speaks of anger and wanting to be free of responsibility. JMO

the judge asked if she had made any culpatory statements and the fbi agent said yes, towards the end the judge said something about MB taking the blame so i wonder if she has already confessed?

I had to listen several times to make sure I heard the Judge's question. I did not hear the part about MB taking blame but will go back and listen again. The thing that got me the most was the FBI agents facial expression and head nod when he clarified the word "culpatory" and then answered. It did seem to me as if they had some acknowledgement from Maggie.

JMO... MB has mentality of a six to 10 year old. You know the age where children bury their pets but have to make sure they have their "favorite" toys buried with them. But even in those instances, those children are heartbroken over their beloved pet!!!
It is so hard to wrap my mind around how MB thinks. Did she put EB where she did and feel like she was keeping her close? Did she put EB in a box and surround her with her favorite toys and a little food container with sweet potatoes?? If so, in her mind, was that a "loving" burial??
So many questions bc I cannot get on that level.
Also, where does the "she loves baths" come into play? Bc seems there are some hidden truths behind her lies, JMO.
Edited: spelling/word usage

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members