Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
not at all, they wanted to know where Evelyn was

Sorry. Overwhelming case. I guess I should’ve elaborated more one of the posters here stated that there’s a lot of drama or there’s a lot of rift in the family but when an outsider comes against one of them they all sort a band together so I’m guessing that they really knew in their hearts that she was the center of this evil

Yes, I wish the various media would be consistent. I have only heard, "at a home" but not "in a home" and I've heard "searched the property" and "near... (or around) a shed" as to where LE was standing. Has anyone actually heard "in a home?" Because, if so... it's just too contradictory for me to try and sort out :mad: I think this particular LE dept should hand out written statements to the media outlets! Or, are all cases like this... where breaking news is inexact?
In the PC LE said the body was found on the property. They did not specify whether it was in a house or in a shed or anything other than on the property.

So I guess we have to wait until we have an official statement or update by LE before we know exactly where she was found.

I think they normally let an attorney do things like that. I am sure they had cameras rolling when the news was broken though.

With attorney-client privilege rights, I don't think there's any way any LE department would film such a meeting. If done secretly; nothing they filmed could be used anyway and might bring charges down on them for having done so, if discovered. JMO

With attorney-client privilege rights, I don't think there's any way any LE department would film such a meeting. If done secretly; nothing they filmed could be used anyway and might bring charges down on them for having done so, if discovered. JMO

I agree. And if they wanted her to be filmed receiving that information, they’d just inform her themselves. Why break the law when they don’t have to?

Still a crime scene where body was found even if that’s not where the crime occurred.

My point was they cleared the scene before leaving last night so they felt they collected everything they’d need to collect. If the murder occurred there they may have needed much more time at this scene to have various experts in versus a small scene that’s very contained that they could clear in a few hours.

Anyone else wonder why TBsr and TBjr put up 20k combined for the reward but didn’t bail out MB (their daughter/sister)? They let her sit in jail.

I think they were hoping AB did something stupid and someone out there could really have Evelyn. In AB’s world (or in any world really!) $20k in cash is a lot for information you heard. I think they knew the next most likely thing was Evelyn was harmed by her mom so they weren’t going to enable MB.

So the property where baby Evelyn was found is TB sr's property.... Many have said his mom also is a resident of this property?? Has that been verified??
If so, my point is how MB got on television praising her grandmother as the best (and I am not debunking this) and ended up, Baby was found in her front yard!!! How flipping sad is that? That is if this is the grandmother she was talking about, which IMO it is!

The
These momsters that tell lie after lie after getting rid of their children upsets me tremendously. To do the deed then continue to lie is something that deserves an extra punishment in addition to life in prison. Such a shame there isn't one. That LE has to put up with this lying scum and then go collect the child in a gruesome condition is just so wrong!
It’s called Judgment Day!

I agree. And if they wanted her to be filmed receiving that information, they’d just inform her themselves. Why break the law when they don’t have to?

There’s no way they recorded her conversation with her attorney and if they did, it wouldn’t be allowed in court. If MB exercised her right to counsel and refused to answer any more questions, the police couldn’t talk to her again without her attorney present. She would have to approach LE herself and expressly waive her rights in order to talk to them again.

Community brings teddy bears, stuffed animals to Muddy Creek Rd. where TBI said they believe they have found Evelyn Boswell’s remains
I am almost sure that she says they found her in the shed with open door. This property is not same as where the trailer is. It is in the second video.
At about the 5:48 mark:

"A lot of you guys are asking where the remains were found. I don't believe they were found in the home, from my point of view. They seem to be found in a shed near the home, from what I can see."

Community brings teddy bears, stuffed animals to Muddy Creek Rd. where TBI said they believe they have found Evelyn Boswell’s remains
I am almost sure that she says they found her in the shed with open door. This property is not same as where the trailer is. It is in the second video.
Who said they found her in a shed? I thought I heard something about a shed or other buildings on the property, but not anything specific in regard to where her remains were found. Imo

At about the 5:48 mark:

"A lot of you guys are asking where the remains were found. I don't believe they were found in the home, from my point of view. They seem to be found in a shed near the home, from what I can see."
Oh, that's what I was just asking about. I must have listened to the wrong video. The one I saw had a woman talking about how she wanted to go to the site and pay her respects to Evelyn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member