Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a 10 acre property. There’s a lot of room.

I haven’t been in my shed in months, and it’s right in my backyard. I don’t need the lawnmower or the patio furniture cushions this time of year, so I have no reason to go in there.
I agree. Remember how in the Travis Alexander case, the roommates didn’t smell anything. Until they opened the door to his room and said the smell was horrible. Or how the fridge smells fine until you open a container of spoiled food suddenly the smells overwhelming. Plus she’s tiny.

I

I never thought of that! Could a bag full of body and things be just left in the trailer and they just assumed because when they looked in it, they saw clothes, toys and diapers, that it was EBs things? MOO. Could the odor been thought away by just a trashy trailer? I would think the odor would have been distinct, but of course it’s MOO! And whoever cleaned the trailer stored things without even knowing? MOO, just something to ponder until we hear something.

You might have a reason if your little granddaughter could be anywhere, MOO

I too watched it again last night. I am wondering when she kept crying and saying I just want her back, could that be her telling the truth? MOO, because she really did sound and look sincere. If it was an accident she could really be telling the truth when she said, I just want her back. Of course everything surrounding that comment was a lie, but in that instant, she might really want her back. MOO

Im with you on this. I know that people don’t typically go through their out buildings and storage sheds on a regular basis, but this is not a regular basis kind of situation. If that material was transported there after the supposed eviction and someone didn’t have the fortitude to search through it once this mess came to the forefront, then I don’t know what to say. At best it’s a critical and negligent misstep, at worst I don’t even want to ponder. Obviously, MOO.

This entire thing is just tragic and was completely avoidable if several ADULTS involved had acted like responsible human beings and put the best interests of a child first. So many options, yet no one took the high road, everything seemed to be driven on selfishness or worse. This includes everyone in that family that we’ve seen, I just can’t give anyone a pass until we know more concrete facts.

I went to the memorial yesterday and it is a sight to behold. So many emotions at seeing it, I can’t really put it into words.

Im with you on this. I know that people don’t typically go through their out buildings and storage sheds on a regular basis, but this is not a regular basis kind of situation. If that material was transported there after the supposed eviction and someone didn’t have the fortitude to search through it once this mess came to the forefront, then I don’t know what to say. At best it’s a critical and negligent misstep, at worst I don’t even want to ponder. Obviously, MOO.

This entire thing is just tragic and was completely avoidable if several ADULTS involved had acted like responsible human beings and put the best interests of a child first. So many options, yet no one took the high road, everything seemed to be driven on selfishness or worse. This includes everyone in that family that we’ve seen, I just can’t give anyone a pass until we know more concrete facts.

I went to the memorial yesterday and it is a sight to behold. So many emotions at seeing it, I can’t really put it into words.

You guys are stronger than I am. I absolutely could NOT bring myself to go to a place where a child's body was found like that. It would unravel me mentally. Bless those of you who could go and pay your respects. :)

If you look at the top 3 trending missing persons on websleuths it's all mothers or stepmother that "disappeared" their kids. How heartbreaking.

Good morning all!

It truly is heartbreaking. I had just mentioned this very same thing in a prior post yesterday. These are just the cases we know about. Not every child murder makes national news.

That is why I said we must take our rose colored glasses off in order to see the brutal truth. By not doing so we aren't fully supporting ALL neglected, horribly abused, and murdered children we actually say we care deeply about.

Imo, we also must stop giving excuses every time the suspect is another female offender ....no matter the age of their targeted victim.

How MANY moms have to murder their young children before the excuses for the inexcusable stops?

In all murder cases overall only 1 to 2% of the vile offenders are ever ruled mentally ill, and this includes both genders.. Yet when it's either another mom murdering her babies/children again or viciously murdering adult victims the excuses start flowing like wine immediately. I've never understood any of it, but it's the same in every case I've followed where the suspects are female.

In fact I will admit, I have had to stop following a couple of cases here through the years because of the many excuses being made for female suspects. Perhaps it was because the instant excuses being made weren't based on one scintilla of evidence to support any of the mere assumptions, and excuses being made. AIK, is it needs to stop unless there is verifiable evidence supporting the excuses.

Jmhoo

Megan Boswell, Mother of Missing 15-Month-Old Evelyn: 5 Fast Facts – Heavy.com
"that a babysitter was the last non-family member to see her, on December 10 or 11."
This statement leaves a lot of questions for me. Did anything seem odd or off the last time this Non-family babysitter kept Baby Evelyn?

Also, in the live coverage of Fridays activities, it seemed to me LE were at those sheds right in front of that double wide. IMO IF that is the case, looks like that is a busy part of the property with all the business equipment/trucks in that area, so maybe someone did find something suspicious and call it in?

And TBsr told journalists that he would not post bond when they contacted him Monday evening. IMO, this was obvious to me or he would have already bonded her out?

In one of MBs interviews, she said Do Not Trespass and Do Not Touch Anything.... Like she knew someone would have to trespass and she didn't want anyone disturbing the scene she laid out??? MOO

She was so in left field with a lot of statements like gypsies and going to get Baby Evelyn herself if LE didn't go. So her talking was so hard to follow, but in the midst it was like she was laying clues down so someone would have to solve the riddle to find Baby Evelyn. MOO. IMO

You guys are stronger than I am. I absolutely could NOT bring myself to go to a place where a child's body was found like that. It would unravel me mentally. Bless those of you who could go and pay your respects. :)

I completely understand that and it was a tough decision to go, but for some reason I felt compelled to go. It wasn’t easy and I still haven’t quite determined whether it helped or hurt more to go, but I felt like I had to. Even just watching this thing from a distance, talking about it in the community and on here, for me it felt like something I needed to do. Can’t really explain it more than that.

I completely understand that and it was a tough decision to go, but for some reason I felt compelled to go. It wasn’t easy and I still haven’t quite determined whether it helped or hurt more to go, but I felt like I had to. Even just watching this thing from a distance, talking about it in the community and on here, for me it felt like something I needed to do. Can’t really explain it more than that.

I think that the more we become personally invested in cases like this, the more we (hopefully) learn about our own mental boundaries. It's a process, and everyone is different . In the end, we all figure this stuff on a personal level. It's a hard journey either way, I think. :)

(((Hugs)))

I had to put my 13 year old dog, Lila, down on Friday. She had congestive heart failure. I miss her so much!

My heart hurt when I heard about this new development, even though I knew it didn’t look good.

I have been telling myself Evelyn has a beautiful loving dog to play with in heaven.

I'm so sorry for your loss.

I'm sure many of the dogs were there to meet little Evelyn at rainbow bridge in Heaven.

Jmho

Yeah what was that all about??? Its like she is literally enjoying this. She likely thought she would get away with it and the cops would believe every word she said. She wasn't even crying!

There's a lot going on when people smile. Smiles don't always mean someone is happy, contented, friendly... or any of the other positive emotions we associate with smiling. Closed mouthed smiles mean something very different from open mouthed smiles. People sometimes smile when they're in pain, embarrassed, surprised, frightened, angry... stressed, anxious...or, even if we feel under the pressure of too many people looking at us all at once when we're feeling guilty about something we've done, imo.

The "rest of the face" cues us in on what's really going on emotionally more so than the mouth. When MB is smiling, the rest of her face is not smiling, imo... there's very change to her facial arrangement other than her mouth and that makes me feel she's not happy or enjoying herself at all.

She came into the courtroom with that expression already set on her face... almost fell while tripping and what do we see? She's able to hold the same expression as she walks to her seat... and then all through the hearing we see it until something is mentioned that is too sensitively close to her own knowledge of her guilt and then we see what's really going on inside her head. She has no control for a moment over herself and her eyes dart around in guilt and fear. That's it... that's what's going on inside her, behind that "painted-on doll's smile" she's been wearing like a shield. (imo)

Imo, she's consciously putting on a mask to hide behind but, in reality, she's frightened, self conscious, embarrassed and resigned... she got caught doing something horrible and, in spite of all her lies trying to redirect the guilt of it, she knows everybody knows she's the one who did it. Imo, her expression is conveying so many uncomfortable feelings about her present circumstances, that her guilt "is literally written all over her face."

Some of this speculation is not JMO... but comes from studies; ie... "why do people smile, what do smiles really mean, studies on smiling, etc)
But, the interpretation of what MB's smiling, is really all about is JMO and so could be wrong.
Edit to clean up errors in typing

Last edited:
I'm with you Kat. I would just break down. I need to keep a certain amount of emotional distance from cases like this. For my own self preservation. I wish I was strong enough to visit her memorial but I'm not. Yet.

There's a lot going on when people smile. Smiles don't always mean someone is happy, contented, friendly... or any of the other positive emotions we associate with smiling. Closed mouthed smiles mean something very different from open mouthed smiles. People sometimes smile when they're in pain, embarrassed, surprised, frightened, angry... stressed, anxious...or, even if we feel under the pressure of too many people looking at us all at once when we're feeling guilty about something we've done, imo.

The "rest of the face" cues us in on what's really going on emotionally more so than the mouth. When MB is smiling, her eyes are and the rest of her face is not smiling, imo... there's very change to her facial arrangement other than her mouth and that makes me feel she's not happy or enjoying herself at all.

She came into the courtroom with that expression already set on her face... almost fell while tripping and what do we see? She's able to hold the same expression as she walks to her seat... and then all through the hearing we see it until Evelyn's outfit is mentioned and then we see what's really going on inside her head. She has no control for a moment over herself and her eyes dart around in guilt and fear. That's it... that's what's going on inside her, behind that "painted-on doll's smile she's been wearing like a shield. (imo)

Imo, she's consciously putting on a mask to hide behind but, in reality, she's frightened, self conscious, embarrassed and resigned... she got caught doing something horrible and, in spite of all her lies trying to redirect the guilt of it, she knows everybody knows she's the one who did it. Imo, her expression is conveying so many uncomfortable feelings about her present circumstances, that her guilt "is literally written all over her face."

Some of this speculation is not JMO... but comes from studies; ie... "why do people smile, what do smiles really mean, studies on smiling, etc)
But, the interpretation of what MB's smiling, is really all about is JMO and so could be wrong.

Great post !

I'm with you Kat. I would just break down. I need to keep a certain amount of emotional distance from cases like this. For my own self preservation. I wish I was strong enough to visit her memorial but I'm not. Yet.

I use humor as a coping mechanism here. It helps me keep a safer emotional difference. I know some WSers probably find it inappropriate , and maybe it is , but I actually had an emotional breakdown from a case 10 years back when I was a new poster. You learn quickly to just go with whatever helps you cope. I feel like I need to be here, but I don't feel like I need to be here to the detriment of my mental health. It's a balancing act for me, for sure. Lots of stepping away for long periods of time.

For those who are interesting in body language: Here is MB walking into the courtroom during her last hearing. She's tilting her head and looking down and to the left as she smiles. This is considered a sign of embarrassment.

You never know though, when it comes body language. There may always be another reason why "someone does something." For example, MB might be trying to see where to put those jail issued orange-clogged feet so as not to trip. If so, she wasn't successful.
(Photo capture from the courtroom)
JMO

Attachments

• EMBARRASSMENT.PNG
    EMBARRASSMENT.PNG
    141.8 KB · Views: 110
I think that the more we become personally invested in cases like this, the more we (hopefully) learn about our own mental boundaries. It's a process, and everyone is different . In the end, we all figure this stuff on a personal level. It's a hard journey either way, I think. :)

(((Hugs)))
I agree Kat, sadly after following so many child deaths the last 20 years, I think I have hardened a little. Maybe built up callouses. I now get more angry than sad, until I see my grandboys, then the tears flow!

I use humor as a coping mechanism here. It helps me keep a safer emotional difference. I know some WSers probably find it inappropriate , and maybe it is , but I actually had an emotional breakdown from a case 10 years back when I was a new poster. You learn quickly to just go with whatever helps you cope. I feel like I need to be here, but I don't feel like I need to be here to the detriment of my mental health. It's a balancing act for me, for sure. Lots of stepping away for long periods of time.
Thank you for sharing this, Kat. Being new here, I’m currently working on finding a healthy balance with all of this myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luisgill