Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im with you on this. I know that people don’t typically go through their out buildings and storage sheds on a regular basis, but this is not a regular basis kind of situation. If that material was transported there after the supposed eviction and someone didn’t have the fortitude to search through it once this mess came to the forefront, then I don’t know what to say. At best it’s a critical and negligent misstep, at worst I don’t even want to ponder. Obviously, MOO.

This entire thing is just tragic and was completely avoidable if several ADULTS involved had acted like responsible human beings and put the best interests of a child first. So many options, yet no one took the high road, everything seemed to be driven on selfishness or worse. This includes everyone in that family that we’ve seen, I just can’t give anyone a pass until we know more concrete facts.

I went to the memorial yesterday and it is a sight to behold. So many emotions at seeing it, I can’t really put it into words.

First, I'd have to know if anyone other than MB knew she'd put the items into storage. She may have known the shed is rarely opened and assumed nobody would know anything of hers was there. She may have thought she'd be in a position where she could go back and collect her things later in time and nobody would be the wiser. (But, in reality, I'm going to assume once she'd hidden Evelyn the whole idea of going back would have faded away... the more that went by, the safer she felt.) It's over... it's done.

If she did ask if she could store things there, I can't imagine why nobody in the family went out there and snooped in order to see if any clue or hint would be found that might shed some light on where Evelyn was. But, lto ook for the baby's body in the shed? No, it would never even enter my mind that my daughter would do that... that the baby could be right there, mere feet from where I live. So I can't blame anyone else if it never even crossed their minds either.

As for odor... if Evelyn was in a plastic container and surrounded... all around, iow... with plush toys, blankets, and diapers (maybe lots of diapers and opened up to absorb more fluids) then I think there would be very little odor until the box was opened. Eventually, yes... and that might be why someone called LE to come out to the house and investigate... or see what someone finally found.

LE had been out to the house before and did a house search, (?) I thought I read that on MSM. If LE had noticed any odor, as they were coming and going to and from the house, the "for sure" resulting search warrant would have found Evelyn weeks ago.
ETA: I did not see your post until now, Bsc87bsc. I'm always playing catch up with the reading. I agree... a plastic tote would hide the odor (with plenty of stuffing inside) until someone opened the box. Maybe a slight odor after 2-3 months if near the box... but not much.

Last edited:
What a weird thing to say? Maybe it’s just me but that seems like a strange statement from her lawyer.
Yeah, I don't see how he could possibly know what she said in her last interview if he only watched the initial interview and there are twenty hours worth of video from her interrogation.

I can definitely imagine that she would slip up and unintentionally confess or give them information that would be self incriminating, though.

She does not seem to be the brightest bulb.

Imo

<jumping up and down> <raising hand> Ohh.. I wanna see... I wanna See!!

"he has only started to watch what he believes is about 20 hours of video interviews Megan Boswell has done with investigators. He also said that so far, he has only watched what he believes is her initial interview, where Boswell reportedly gave the false statements that led to her current charge. "
Megan Boswell’s attorney tells News Channel 11 he is watching hours of recorded interviews between Megan and investigators

"Sproles said he is especially interested in watching the interview where Boswell gave ‘inculpatory’ statements to investigators and he believes this will be in the last interview she gave.
If he is correct, then I wouldn't think Fraley was referring merely to MB's description of the clothing that Evelyn was wearing when last seen. Surely MB provided that information in her first interview? IOW, there is more.... MOO

Do we know where in Texas she went?? It is a big state. But not far from Shreveport.
Just for curiosity, after she stated they had traveled to Texas and it was "like a 24 hour trip" I had to see where in Texas would take that long. I have traveled Texas and YES it takes FOREVER to get across BUT 24 hours??? But anywho, had to check. I thought El Paso since it is the most Western part and SURE ENOUGH, depending on the route it could take 25 hours from Blountsville!! And Fort Bliss is located there. This is all my speculation but when she said the length of the trip I was like, whaaat.....

ETA... Fort Polk is like 13 hours

Just for curiosity, after she stated they had traveled to Texas and it was "like a 24 hour trip" I had to see where in Texas would take that long. I have traveled Texas and YES it takes FOREVER to get across BUT 24 hours??? But anywho, had to check. I thought El Paso since it is the most Western part and SURE ENOUGH, depending on the route it could take 25 hours from Blountsville!! And Fort Bliss is located there. This is all my speculation but when she said the length of the trip I was like, whaaat.....

EP did post a pic of himself at the southern border wall so that would make sense.

No, I don't think he had any kind of legal custody. He had never been involved in Evelyn's life and he would not have had custody or visitation unless he went to court and established paternity. Imo
Why do you say that he was never involved in Evelyn's life? Several pictures of him and the baby were made public. He didn't work in TN so, I would guess that he wasn't present all the time. But I can't really say that he was never involved.

"Days after authorities found remains believed to be missing toddler Evelyn Boswell, we are hearing from her father, Ethan Perry and his family, for the first time.

You can read the full statement below:

“While we continue to ask for privacy as we grieve this terrible tragedy. It has come to our attention there are various unauthorized fundraising efforts on Evelyn’s and our family’s behalf in regards to Evelyn. Also, there are those on social media claiming to speak for our family, these claims are false.

Our focus has always been Evelyn and now on the investigation and bringing all of those responsible to justice. We have complete faith and confidence in law enforcement to do just that.

We ask you all again to please respect our privacy. At the same time, we would also like to thank the public for their outpouring of love for Evelyn and law enforcement for their incredible dedication to this case.

When and if the appropriate time comes for statements, fundraisers etc. It will come from our family and be relayed to, and confirmed by trusted media and or the authorities. Thank you again.”

STEPHEN PAPPAS, PERRY FAMILY SPOKESPERSON
Stephen Pappas is engaged to Ethan Perry’s mother, Amanda.

Pappas said Ethan and his mom want people to be cautious of fundraisers and to respect their privacy as they grieve."

‘Our focus has always been Evelyn…’: Evelyn Boswell’s father and his family release statement

I took it as, the trip and whatever they did while they were there, and the trip back, was about 24 hours? IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luisgill