Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Evelyn’s memorial moved due to property owner not wanting it on his land Channel 11 WJHL.com

Isn't the memorial on the church property, and not TB Sr??

If so... I can understand that. It's Sunday, and that parking lot was full of people going to the memorial.

If TB Sr..... I dunno. A bit of a bad taste in my mouth.... But I can put myself into a headspace where I wouldn't want to see it if it was my grandbaby.

MAR 8, 2020
Authorities await autopsy in missing girl case
[...]

Investigators with the TBI believed Evelyn’s mother and grandmother had information about her whereabouts. The Amber Alert issued for Evelyn said she was last seen Dec. 26, but authorities said they weren’t sure of the date because of the mother’s and grandmother’s conflicting accounts.

Authorities stressed that the investigation was ongoing and there was limited information to provide Friday. The identity of the property owner wasn’t revealed, and authorities didn’t indicate whether there have been any additional arrests or charges. The district’s attorney general, Barry Staubus, said authorities would evaluate the case once the investigation was complete.

“Based on what’s happened tonight, there’s a lot of work to be done: forensically and just old-fashioned investigative work,” Staubus said.

WVLT confirmed that MB attended Northeast State.

Do you have a link for TB's statement that MB told him she was moving to HW's basement?

Do you have a link to the messages where MB told someone she was married?

Boswell case becomes center of attention at Northeast State Community College
Boswell attended Northeast State for just one semester in 2019. Records the college provided show she was majoring in Small Business Management.
Thank You for the link I would have never guessed because I am at the point where I suspect everything she's ever said for awhile now. TB posted about the basement himself on SM and the married part I don't have a link but I did see the text with my own eyes People sent it to me but i think it's somewhere public but where I don't know.

Fellow WS”rs. There’s an excellent series on Netflix called Exhibit A. I really learned some new things regarding DNA and much more. Just FYI

I’m not sure if I’m allowed to post about a show on TV but I really wanted to let everyone know about it it’s really good
With me just "laying around" these days :(, I had to check this out. And I have to admit, there are things on there I've never heard before or never really paid attention to. Too bad there are only 4 episodes:rolleyes:. Really good, interesting series! Thanks for posting this.

MB & HW dating, MB taking up residence at HW’s address, MB working at the chicken shack, MB moving out of the trailer, MB attending school, etc. These have all been reported on by MSM or stated by MB herself in court.
I do know that there are MSM reports of MB & HW dating (dates are not known/vague); Reports indicate that MB was at HW's home at some point, but we still don't KNOW if she was actually living there, or when that began or ended; Only reference in MSM to MB working at the Chicken Shack was that HW said he met her when she applied for a job there. We don't even know whether she was hired, or when, as far as I'm aware; MB moving out of the trailer where the pillow and styrofoam were recovered was very vague... only MSM reports are from current resident that they 'think she lived there sometime before'; I now, for the first time, see the MSM link confirming that MB attended Northeast State at some point in 2019, but, again, dates are vague. @athenna, I'm not at all disagreeing with you... just have similar questions regarding dates, and the relevance to the death of this innocent baby. I despise the unknown.

What are the grandmothers accounts?
Has she made any that conflict with MB?
Investigators with the TBI believed Evelyn’s mother and grandmother had information about her whereabouts. The Amber Alert issued for Evelyn said she was last seen Dec. 26, but authorities said they weren’t sure of the date because of the mother’s and grandmother’s conflicting accounts.

Here is my speculation:

I think EB was killed accidentally, likely due to some negligence on MB's part. I think the broken arm will turn out to be somehow related to her accidental death, but I don't think HW was really involved (but may have known something). I think MB enlisted her mom (AB) in covering up her death, and she and WM were involved in hiding the body. I think TB Sr. is likely innocent, but AB perhaps wanted to implicate him by hiding the body on his property.

MOO, only.

This is what I think as well.
ETA: I am not so sure about the HW involvement, I think he was probably involved, although probably not directly responsible (I could be totally wrong though - he gives me the heebie jeebies)

At MB's hearing, the judge asked her if she is employed. MB's response? Yes, at Hunter T's Chicken Shack.

she most likley isnt getting out of jail anytime soon but do you think HW would want her back i find that interesting she is still using him in a way when it kinda looks like he's trying to get as far away as possible

I guess we won’t know until the autopsy when the cause and manner of death will (hopefully) be determined.

But I can’t come up with any legit scenario where a toddler is accidentally injured and family wouldn’t take her in for medical help. Unless she had previous signs of abuse that whoever had been hurting her didn’t want to be seen.

That child was hurt by someone intentionally and either died immediately or a few days later due to injuries. And MB knows all about it. ALL my opinion.
Let’s say for a minute HW was being honest in his interview when he said that he never even met EB, and that he really was told by MB that Evelyn broke her arm while in the daddy’s care. How do you imagine that conversation came about?

He heard the baby crying A LOT when he called her on the phone and so MB told him that story (when really Evelyn got injured while in MB’s care)?

Or maybe he overheard MB talking to AB on the phone about Evelyn’s arm, so MB had to explain?

Maybe Evelyn got injured/died while under AB and WMc’s care? (WMc gives me a bad vibe.) Then they convinced MB she can’t seek care or they’ll take Evelyn and AB’s other little ones too — and MB would lose her child support/financial benefits. So Evelyn succumbed to her injuries and MB began her web of lies? I still find MB dually responsible, if so.

So many possibilities, none of them pleasant to think about.

she most likley isnt getting out of jail anytime soon but do you think HW would want her back i find that interesting she is still using him in a way when it kinda looks like he's trying to get as far away as possible
Do I think he would want her back?
Have any of you ever had shingles?
Would you ever want them back?

I'm in the Knoxville area, and have been lurking here since I saw the amber alert for Evelyn. There's an electronic billboard that I drive past almost every day, and every time I passed it I would see her cute little face as they had the Amber alert scrolling very often. It was no longer there when I drove by today, so sad.

Just MOO, but I think the key to this case is the boyfriend. There's something very off about him. Again, imo.

were they even together that far back? if she registered for 1 semester the school year starts when in america? August or September right hmm
Well, her first public FB post under the name "Maggie Wood" is dated 9/18/2019 so, one could safely assume she and HW became an item at some point before that date.

ETA: IMO ;)

Well, her first public FB post under the name "Maggie Wood" is dated 9/18/2019 so, one could safely assume she and HW became an item at some point before that date.

ETA: IMO ;)
Or she could have been to the chicken shack and knew he was the manager and thought he had really dreamy eyes and just envisioned herself as Mrs W before she got involved with him.

i can understand non involved family staying away...

TBsnr has called reporters vultures and he has seen plenty on SM that calls him all manner of things.
i believe he is grieving for the loss of his grandchild and does not want that pain plastered all over the internet, i know i would not want the world picking apart if i appeared sad enough, shed enough tears etc... especially given the fact from his view point the majority of this outrage is coming from total strangers who we know relate to Evelyn as though she was one of their own family, we all feel invested and are heartbroken for the baby but he was he granddad, his daughter may/may not have killed her, if not she covered up the death and lied to him repeatedly, she most likely is going to prison for a long time ....what he is going though must be horrific, he also has his two young kids who no doubt are also grieving and confused and people placing expectations on him to make his grief public so they can assess it seems a little trite at this point.
Evelyn's family who were not involved have every right to grieve privately.

my sisters partner died in a public place, it wasn't murder just a terrible accident but when i took a small wooden cross to place at the site i went at night simply because i didn't feel comfortable sharing my grief with strangers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
u3499