Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My biggest hope is that the prosecution gets all their ducks in a row. I don’t want any loop holes, overcharging, where the jury cannot charge. I don’t want any reasonable doubt. I know that’s asking a lot, but that is the only way justice will be served for that sweet baby Evelyn! Praying for all these things!

Exactly ! Don't shoot for premeditated murder unless you can absolutely nail it, don't bring in new science that a jury can't comprehend, and for the love of God, no " heart sticker evidence ". K.I.S.S.

I think she’s a lot like Casey Anthony in that she seems to live in a fantasy world and disassociate from reality. She’s also got that pathological liar thing that Casey has. She seems much younger and more childlike than Casey ever did. I just can’t decide if that means she’s better at hiding her true self or if she’s just genuinely not as bad natured.

They both ended up with dead babies that they discarded like trash. That’s what I come back to. IMO, MOO, JMO, etc.
Let’s just hope MB doesn’t get away with it like Casey Anthony! I don’t think I’ll ever get over that one.

(A bad attempt at lightening the mood)

Lets all take a moment to be grateful that MB's "I cant take a polygraph because I'm pregnant" story ended up being just another fabrication......

2h8zaa.jpg

It just struck me how frustrated we are all are, not knowing what happened, no charges directly related to Evelyns death, speculating, spitballing, agreeing and disagreeing. Court today has given us some indication that we may see justice for Evelyn.

But more likely than not, the next oiece of information we are going to receive is COD for this sweet girl that has charmed us all. And regardless of that COD, it's going to be awful, and we are going to hate it. We are going to wish we didn't know.

I am going to try and appreciate my frustration a little more for the time being.

<3

Or it’s been too long and they can’t figure out a COD like with Caylee. That’s what I considered when I was comparing MB to Casey. I thought for a split second “maybe the broken arm will prove abuse” And then I thought “my God, I hope there wasn’t really a broken arm.”

After two months, I’m not sure what CODs can still be determined. It’s winter in TN, so it has to be better than Caylee in Florida in the thick of summer. I hope it’s enough to get a conviction but also completely painless for poor Evelyn. God, my heart breaks for her.

I don't know. Would it be suspicious if the bathroom floor had to be replaced ? Because if something like that occurred (and I'm not saying it did), that could be water damage from a leaking toilet or shower pipe busted, or something equally as innocent...or it could be something more.

(Hypothetical, of course. But you get the point.)
Hypothetically if Evelyn was dead in that bathroom to that point then maybe things under the trailer could have gotten that liquid all over it and they would search under the trailer for anything including soil samples? I hope you get what I am getting at. Its so upsetting anymore talking about theories.... :(

I guess I'm just trying to say that I don't get a cold blooded killer vibe from MB. I could absolutely be wrong about that, but that's still my gut feeling. Manipulator, liar , thief , irresponsible as hell and completely out there in terms of reality ? Yes. Cold blooded killer ? No.

MOO
Agree. I don't think she's a sociopath like Chris Watts. I suspect it is something like she got overwhelmed by the child crying and did something rash in anger, and then covered it up because she knew she would go to jail, and asked her mother to help her. But I could be wrong. She lied so much that anything is possible. I detected real emotion in her tears, though, even if they weren't about what she said they were about.

Testimony also included a statement that MB took a trip to TX in the fall of 2019.

During one of her interviews (I believe it was the 3rd one), MB stated she took Evelyn to TX to see EP. MB stated they drove there and Evelyn slept the entire way. She went on to say it was something like 20+ hour drive and she had to wake Evelyn up just to get her to eat something.

Fall of 2019 is when everything was happening (previously detailed by @athenna). I find it interesting that MB would chose to take a road trip in the midst of college classes and working. Was that an attempt to escape from her life and all the feelings of dissatisfaction?

Thank-you for reminding me about this 20 hour trip to Texas TN Rider.

My thought then, and still is, that EB had to have been drugged for that trip. A one-year old sleeps for 20 hours when something is wrong, not when all is well.

Could it be that MB tried drugging EB for that trip and it worked out, so tried again in December and it didn't work out?

Jmo.

This morning I was frustrated because my 18 month old kept throwing her food and then her water cup on the tile floor and the lid cracked, and I almost said “Can you stop being a butthead?” I didn’t even say it, I caught myself. I just thought it. And I felt sooooo bad, y’all! I immediately went to her and told her I loved her and that she is the best, most wonderful girl.

I felt so guilty even thinking a bad thought about my daughter! I can’t imagine lashing out and hurting her, even in anger. And I know how frustrating toddlers can be!

I’m a decade older than MB and this is my first child, but even when I was younger I don’t think I was that impulsive, and certainly never violent.

Was this baby found in a tote with her stuff stored with her?

we don't know, it doesn't really say in the court documents, it just says they found Evelyn and her stuff around her like toys and clothes

<modsnip: Please don't discuss other members>

^ kindly pm me if you have any issues mod i'll explain what i was talking about as it wasn't in reference to memebers of WS

Last edited:
At about the 1:53 mark , watch how her eyes dart all over the courtroom when the TBI agent describes finding the body in the exact same clothing she reported Evelyn last seen wearing. She's almost frantically checking around the room to gauge everyone's reaction to that. And to me, she actually looks like a cornered little girl for the first time. IMO

TBI Agent confirms Megan Boswell made 'inculpatory statements' with regard to Evelyn Boswell's death

(ETA : In truth, when I saw that, it was the first time I thought to myself, " You guys better have this kid on constant suicide watch. "
Wow, that’s a different angle to what was on the live, and it had looked like she didn’t move at all when he testified that information. She looks like she’s in full fight or flight panic mode there. I agree she needs to be watched closely. I can’t provide links, but IMO, I don’t think self harm is out of the realm of possibility for her.

At about the 1:53 mark , watch how her eyes dart all over the courtroom when the TBI agent describes finding the body in the exact same clothing she reported Evelyn last seen wearing. She's almost frantically checking around the room to gauge everyone's reaction to that. And to me, she actually looks like a cornered little girl for the first time. IMO

TBI Agent confirms Megan Boswell made 'inculpatory statements' with regard to Evelyn Boswell's death

(ETA : In truth, when I saw that, it was the first time I thought to myself, " You guys better have this kid on constant suicide watch. "

Like a deer in the headlights. She's scared now having been called out on her lies.

wait wait wait

in that video the judge asks if Ms Boswell made any Calpitory ( a statement of guilt or admission) statements in regards to the death of Evelyn Boswell he says yes

could this mean she told them about where to find Evelyn?

Hypothetically if Evelyn was dead in that bathroom to that point then maybe things under the trailer could have gotten that liquid all over it and they would search under the trailer for anything including soil samples? I hope you get what I am getting at. Its so upsetting anymore talking about theories.... :(

My mind went to carpet needing to be be replaced...

Wow, that’s a different angle to what was on the live, and it had looked like she didn’t move at all when he testified that information. She looks like she’s in full fight or flight panic mode there. I agree she needs to be watched closely. I can’t provide links, but IMO, I don’t think self harm is out of the realm of possibility for her.

I actually had that thought when she was first arrested. I thought, if she kills herself and we never find out what happened to this baby I’m quitting everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay