Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone.
2nd transcript of MB interviews is done, although it is actually interview #3.
So, #1 and #3 are done.
If anyone has a good link for me of the 2nd interview, with CB at the funeral home, please send it to me. It was a LONG interview, and I would like the longest cut available.

If you are wondering what the red asterisks are, I have marked those every time MB's roughly exhales... like a harsh 'HEH'

We'll see if anything comes of that once I've finished the other interview.

Maggie Boswell Interview 1

Maggie Boswell Interview 3.docx
Thanks, you are awesome!

Hey everyone.
2nd transcript of MB interviews is done, although it is actually interview #3.
So, #1 and #3 are done.
If anyone has a good link for me of the 2nd interview, with CB at the funeral home, please send it to me. It was a LONG interview, and I would like the longest cut available.

If you are wondering what the red asterisks are, I have marked those every time MB's roughly exhales... like a harsh 'HEH'

We'll see if anything comes of that once I've finished the other interview.

Maggie Boswell Interview 1

Maggie Boswell Interview 3.docx
Thank you so much for doing this. I know it's a lot of work!

Did you already check the media thread for interview #2? MOO

I wonder what MB was telling him about where the baby was for three months since she told everyone else Evelyn was with him.

The same old same old most likely. Shes fine, shes sleeping, etc. Or just made up one of her numerous lies that someone else was keeping her when he called.

Our 17 month old is very verbal. She easily can say daddy, momma, and even Nannie for me, and Nae Nae for my daughter who of course is her grandmother. I hear her chatting away when they call. Lol! Or when she talks to me.

Jmho

I don’t know if MB was receiving any public assistance. But in my state (at least this used to be the case), when a single mother who is not receiving child support requests public assistance for a child, the state would start a child support case, whether the mother wanted a case filed or not.

The mother would have to cooperate with the public assistance and child support agencies to help establish paternity. The father would pay child support to the state for the time the mother and child were on public assistance to reimburse for the family benefits.

Just making conversation here. As someone else said earlier, it doesn’t much matter... now that Evelyn is gone. :(

i getcha, i just thought because legally he isn't the father how could they do that?

anyways i was just going off the information someone else from TN provided, someone from TN said the law was pretty clear unless he was on Birth certifacate or provided a DNA test to prove he was the father for his rights and stuff, i can't see how they can force you to pay child support if those things aren't done

and you're right doesn't really matter either way its a silly conversation provides nothing to Evelyns case

I agree. Isnt Evelyn's daddy 20? If so, he probably enlisted at the age of 18.

He could have been back home on leave. RAR, at the time Evelyn was conceived.

It does seem like he loved his little baby girl along with his parents.

Jmho
Not to go outside of TOS, but EP had a lot going on family wise and it would be understandable if he did not see her on his leave, imo.

News 5 WCYB on Twitter
Attendees at tonight's vigil for Evelyn Boswell left photos and balloons in her honor at the bottom of a statue of Jesus holding a small child.
ESyWBDgUYAA4Uin.jpg

8:05 PM - 10 Mar 2020

I would certainly think he would pay child support because all military branches are very firm on all fathers, and mothers meeting their parental financial obligations.

The military would most likely be deducting the child support amount from his check.

While our son wasnt married the 6 years he was in the USMC nor had children, but he was in charge of many other Marines who had child support obligations.

He said one quick way to get into deep trouble is for any parent to not meet their obligations. All are expected to meet the military code of honor/ethics while serving.

Jmho

BBM.

I’m not familiar with Tennessee law, but it’s been discussed that MB had sole custody because MB and EP were not married. I don’t think we know if paternity has ever been established. If Tennessee statutes dictate the unwed mother to have sole custody, it’s likely that there is no order for support. Yes, the military will certainly enforce orders for support, But in order for support has to exist in the first place for it to be enforced. Bottom line, we don’t know what he paid or didn’t pay.

MOO

i getcha, i just thought because legally he isn't the father how could they do that?

anyways i was just going off the information someone else from TN provided, someone from TN said the law was pretty clear unless he was on Birth certifacate or provided a DNA test to prove he was the father for his rights and stuff, i can't see how they can force you to pay child support if those things aren't done

and you're right doesn't really matter either way its a silly conversation provides nothing to Evelyns case

I know it sounds crazy, but if the alleged father isn’t willing to sign a voluntary paternity affidavit, the agency may order DNA testing to prove fatherhood. Think Maury Povich show....

Yes, the military will certainly enforce orders for support, But in order for support has to exist in the first place for it to be enforced. Bottom line, we don’t know what he paid or didn’t pay.

thank you, you said what i was trying to say lol, all my normal sentences and bigger words are locked away until 1pm when coffee actually starts working for the day lol

I know it sounds crazy, but if the alleged father isn’t willing to sign a voluntary paternity affidavit, the agency may order DNA testing to prove fatherhood. Think Maury Povich show....

check the poster above, someone said awhile a go something about being not married revoked EP's rights or something

maybe our friend the bird lawyer knows more, i always say bird lawyer because i litterally can't spell their name

BBM.

I’m not familiar with Tennessee law, but it’s been discussed that MB had sole custody because MB and EP were not married. I don’t think we know if paternity has ever been established. If Tennessee statutes dictate the unwed mother to have sole custody, it’s likely that there is no order for support. Yes, the military will certainly enforce orders for support, But in order for support has to exist in the first place for it to be enforced. Bottom line, we don’t know what he paid or didn’t pay.

MOO
Please forgive me but can you (or anyone) tell me the reason for this conversation? Serious question! It's been going back and forth for so long now I've forgotten the point, lol. :p MOO

If a parent requests pubic assistance, the are required to cooperate with the child support enforcement agency. The child support enforcement agency does a DNA test and determines paternity based on who the mother reports is the father. I've seen women have 3,4,+ guys tested.

And I agree, whether EP paid child support is neither here nor there. He's a victim in this, IMO.

Please forgive me but can you (or anyone) tell me what the point of this conversation is? Serious question! It's been going back and forth for so long now I've forgotten the point, lol. :p MOO

I think we were trying to figure out if MB was receiving support, financially (and emotionally) with the baby. And that led to this. Sorry we got O/T. We need NEW news soon.

ETA: We do now have Kadoober’s awesome transcripts to chew on!

Please forgive me but can you (or anyone) tell me what the point of this conversation is? Serious question!

i dont think we should be talking about EP at all to be honest, he's a Victim in all this

i am guilty of talking about him though but i rarley do it because the focus should be on MB and EB

I think we were trying to figure out if MB was receiving support, financially (and emotionally) with the baby. And that led to this. Sorry we got O/T. We need NEW news soon.
Thank you. And, I don't think it's off topic really, I just couldn't remember how it all started. MOO

Last edited:
Some of them anyway...

Megan Boswell court records to be sealed, according to judge’s order

Megan Boswell court records to be sealed, according to judge’s order

WHAT?!? Already?!?
Please forgive me but can you (or anyone) tell me what the point of this conversation is? Serious question! It's been going back and forth for so long now I've forgotten the point, lol. :p MOO

I think we were discussing EP’s level of involvement in EB’s life. The discussion was brought about by the statement EP’s family released in MSM. After reading that statement, we began discussing the statement and his relationship with Evelyn. I think? I don’t know...oh, look! A bird! o_O

Please forgive me but can you (or anyone) tell me the reason for this conversation? Serious question! It's been going back and forth for so long now I've forgotten the point, lol. :p MOO
Agree. He has no blame and nothing to do with this poor baby's murder. We have to just let it go and trust there are reasons to just let it go.

I think just innocent human curiosity, but we need to move past it. He and his family are victims, and if they weren't this crowd (me mostly) would be dragging him over the coals.

WHAT?!? Already?!?

I think we were discussing EP’s level of involvement in EB’s life. The discussion was brought about by the statement EP’s family released in MSM. After reading that statement, we began discussing the statement and his relationship with Evelyn. I think? I don’t know...oh, look! A bird! o_O
Squirrel!

MB testified in court that she has no income and she is not receiving government assistance.

Also the state only applied to file a motion under seal. They are not asking for a gag order or the case to be sealed. They may want to file an updated probable cause statement (in addition to the arrest affidavit we have already seen) in connection with their bond increase. Now I think the sidebar where the lawyers spoke privately with the judge was the state saying they would file evidence of the inculpatory statements from MB that supported their motion. If you recall, once the sidebar was over the judge himself asked the TBI agent about inculpatory statements and the defense didn’t object. Now I think that’s where this new motion is coming from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member