Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On Wednesday, the Sheriff’s Office was called to 396 West Valley Drive, Lot #7, in Kingsport, in reference to a residential burglary.

The West Valley Drive address belongs to her parent's, the Sheriff's Office confirmed. Angela Boswell had apparently not been staying there recently, the office added.
Her parents FFS, this piece of worthlessness was stealing from her own parents.
She had nothing to do with EB's disappearance, she is too worried about what she can get into to even know where her granddaughter was all those months and didn't give a crap.

Grandmother of deceased Blountville toddler arrested on felony burglary charges

Pic of her new friend at link. Hope he gets that chin checked out.

According to authorities, Boswell appeared to be in possession of “a small bag of what appears to be crystal methamphetamine and a fifty-dollar bill that appeared to be counterfeit.”

While Boswell was charged with aggravated burglary, theft under $10,000, the introduction of drugs into a penal facility, and possession of counterfeit money, authorities said they are still looking for the male accomplice.

That male accomplice was identified as Larry Chad Fields, 37, of Kingsport.

Angela Boswell arrested and charged with aggravated burglary, theft

Absolutely unbelievable. That’s low even for a criminal.
It also says in the charge that she was bringing drugs into the jail. Wonder to who?
Angela Boswell was located on Fuller Street in Kingsport Thursday afternoon and taken into custody. Upon arriving at the jail, Angela Boswell was found to be in possession of a small bag of what appears to be crystal methamphetamine and a $50 bill that appeared to be counterfeit.

I think she had them on her when they took her into custody. She wasn't bringing them into the jail they were already on her, probably for self use. Too bad she won't get to use them now.

Grandmother of deceased Blountville toddler arrested on felony burglary charges

Pic of her new friend at link. Hope he gets that chin checked out.

According to authorities, Boswell appeared to be in possession of “a small bag of what appears to be crystal methamphetamine and a fifty-dollar bill that appeared to be counterfeit.”

While Boswell was charged with aggravated burglary, theft under $10,000, the introduction of drugs into a penal facility, and possession of counterfeit money, authorities said they are still looking for the male accomplice.

That male accomplice was identified as Larry Chad Fields, 37, of Kingsport.

Angela Boswell arrested and charged with aggravated burglary, theft

Kind of gives a different angle to the story of the BMW "given" to her as a gift!!!!

This happened last night - this even after getting caught shoplifting at WalMart just a few days previous. What an absolute waste of oxygen this group is, IMO. To steal is one thing, but from your own parents? The same parents that bonded you out and went to bat for you at least once that we know of already, who knows how many times before.

Last edited:
Kind of gives a different angle to the story of the BMW "given" to her as a gift!!!!
IMO HW was supplying a car and probably cash to AB and WM to get drugs. They had the connections and used the car to get to them. I think the 3 of them got caught up in a missing baby case because of drugs. IMO MB got rid of her child so she could live the free life just like her mom.

How did these two start concealing two TV's on their bodies? I hope it hurt. And yes, I get that it was probably the guns, but one can hope. And 2 guns??? I can't imagine what would happen if this band of losers were armed. And to rob her own parents. Her father was probably the only one that believed in her enough to bail her out, and she does this. Unreal. And who is this new loser??? Too soon for a new bf? A happy trio? Good Lord.

Also- if you listen to the first 10 minutes of Tricia's Webcast last night you will hear her say someone in the Evelyn Boswell clan got arrested. (I'm paraphrasing). I thought she misspoke, but apparently she did not.

This is probably not the first time this has happened either. She has probably done this often!
I'm sure you are right. But how can her father bail her out??? Maybe he keeps hoping that this time will be the last time, but it never is. There are parents that go to extremes to make sure their children don't go without, that they are so loved that they get 2nd, 3rd, 4th chances. And there are parents that feel their children are throw away (Evelyn). Hard to imagine these extreme scenarios are all from the same family. What a hot mess these people are.

OMG! I went back and listened to Tricia's podcast from last night, Wednesday, and at the 1 minute:30 second mark she says that a member of the Boswell family had been arrested and it won't be a surprise to anyone. I hung out until almost midnight but then fell asleep. I see her show went on for about two and a half hours, so I don't know if she explained after I crashed. I'm going to go listen to the remainder of the show right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay