Found Safe TN - FT, 17, may be with 44yo man, Springfield, 11 Nov 2021, *Arrest*

doyoulovemepfg

Former Member
Reaction score
I never thought I was going to have to post a thread like this, but this is my friend's younger sister. <modsnip>

https://www.newschannel5.com/news/e...year-old-girl-missing-out-of-robertson-county

SPRINGFIELD, Tenn. (WTVF) — The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation has issued an Endangered Child Alert for a 17-year-old girl missing out of Robertson County.

The TBI said Faith Noel Threet was last seen at 3 p.m. Thursday in the area of Cowan Road in Springfield. She was wearing dark blue jeans, black mud boots and a black hooded sweatshirt. Investigators said Threet has a known medical condition.

The Robertson County Sheriff's Office said she might be with 44-year-old Kevin Dennis Pitt and traveling in a 2017 gray Dodge Caravan with Tennessee license plate 0Y98N0. However, there was no known direction of travel.

Threet has brown hair with brown eyes and is 5’02” tall and weighs 130 pounds. Pitt has brown hair with blue eyes, is 5’07” tall and weighs 114 pounds.

If you have any information on where she may be, call the Robertson County Sheriff's Office at 615-382-6600 or the TBI at 1-800-TBI-FIND.

dodge_grandcaravan2017_grey.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I never thought I was going to have to post a thread like this, but this is my friend's younger sister. <modsnip>

https://www.newschannel5.com/news/e...year-old-girl-missing-out-of-robertson-county

SPRINGFIELD, Tenn. (WTVF) — The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation has issued an Endangered Child Alert for a 17-year-old girl missing out of Robertson County.

The TBI said Faith Noel Threet was last seen at 3 p.m. Thursday in the area of Cowan Road in Springfield. She was wearing dark blue jeans, black mud boots and a black hooded sweatshirt. Investigators said Threet has a known medical condition.

The Robertson County Sheriff's Office said she might be with 44-year-old Kevin Dennis Pitt and traveling in a 2017 gray Dodge Caravan with Tennessee license plate 0Y98N0. However, there was no known direction of travel.

Threet has brown hair with brown eyes and is 5’02” tall and weighs 130 pounds. Pitt has brown hair with blue eyes, is 5’07” tall and weighs 114 pounds.

If you have any information on where she may be, call the Robertson County Sheriff's Office at 615-382-6600 or the TBI at 1-800-TBI-FIND.

I am Danielle Threet, the sister of Faith Threet, the child who is missing. My friend *modsnip*, who started this thread, told me to reach out here, and to try ask for help. All of the information above is unfortunately all I have at the moment. There is a very real possibility they he could have taken her to Kentucky. Please, if ANYONE can possibly help in anyone that may be in the area, my family and I are SO desperate for help, and just sharing their photos, so that SOMEONE, ANYONE may recognize them. Please. We are begging you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do you suspect he took her to Kentucky? Where specifically in KY?

Do you have any other recent pics of Faith? Makeup, no makeup, different hair styles, etc.

Was he stalking her online or in person? If online can you access any account of hers he was stalking for clues?

He is a known felon that has been stalking her, he broke bail a week ago, last Friday. He’s been on the run ever since. We were worried that he would try something.
Ouch! If they are traveling, I hope she can find a way to draw attention to herself and get help. On FB, send a private message to The Truckers Missing Child Project to see if they will feature her on their page. They have like thousands of followers.

Why do you suspect he took her to Kentucky? Where specifically in KY?

Do you have any other recent pics of Faith? Makeup, no makeup, different hair styles, etc.

Was he stalking her online or in person? If online can you access any account of hers he was stalking for clues?
Here are some other photos. Bottom is what she was wearing last night when she was abducted.
256759940_4694447507299302_2518182232509525098_n.jpg

256700095_4694447577299295_2359730917455677854_n.jpg

I am Danielle Threet, the sister of Faith Threet, the child who is missing. My friend Kelly, who started this thread, told me to reach out here, and to try ask for help. All of the information above is unfortunately all I have at the moment. There is a very real possibility they he could have taken her to Kentucky. Please, if ANYONE can possibly help in anyone that may be in the area, my family and I are SO desperate for help, and just sharing their photos, so that SOMEONE, ANYONE may recognize them. Please. We are begging you.

I am so sorry you and your sister and family is going through this. Thanks for the photos. Has this man's prior crimes involved any sort of violence in the past?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrJill27
Back