Found Safe TN - FT, 17, may be with 44yo man, Springfield, 11 Nov 2021, *Arrest*

Susan Niland
@TBISusanNiland

·
4m

The Endangered Child Alert for Faith Threet has been elevated to an AMBER Alert. #TNAMBERALERT
Quote Tweet

XVO7sAMi_normal.jpg

AMBER Alert activated.

Getting really frustrated that NCMEC doesn't have the car info in the AMBER alert. I have not heard anything about that specific car not being involved but PLEASE KEEP SHARING THE PLATES AS ROBERTSON COUNTY STILL HAS THEM LISTED
YES. I’ve shared it in my Facebook post and have commented it on the NCMEC Facebook post of the poster. ‍♀️

I’ve contacted the NCMEC folks via Facebook with this information but does anyone know how to comment or directly contact them via their website to try to get the poster updated with the vehicle information?

Just to reiterate, the suspected vehicle is a 2017 silver or gray colored Dodge Grand Caravan with Tennessee license plate 0Y98N0. Why this is not being included in their poster/information is beyond me.

I’ve contacted the NCMEC folks via Facebook with this information but does anyone know how to comment or directly contact them via their website to try to get the poster updated with the vehicle information?

Just to reiterate, the suspected vehicle is a 2017 silver or gray colored Dodge Caravan with Tennessee license plate 0Y98N0. Why this is not being included in their poster/information is beyond me.
There is definitely a number to call and reach an actual person on their website, but I am not 100% sure as to where to find it. Just remember that I've called it in the past on another case. And yes, that is correct but it is a Grand Caravan not a Caravan.

There is definitely a number to call and reach an actual person on their website, but I am not 100% sure as to where to find it. Just remember that I've called it in the past on another case. And yes, that is correct but it is a Grand Caravan not a Caravan.
Thank you for that correction - I am editing my original post and comment on the NCMEC post on Facebook to reflect this now.

Dear God. Okay, sent this to friends and family in Kentucky, Missouri and Alabama. The more eyes on the lookout the better. Is it okay to copy and paste the pics? I'd like to post this on FB and get it spreading but don't want to carry anything to FB that you're not comfortable with.

Dear God. Okay, sent this to friends and family in Kentucky, Missouri and Alabama. The more eyes on the lookout the better. Is it okay to copy and paste the pics? I'd like to post this on FB and get it spreading but don't want to carry anything to FB that you're not comfortable with.
Danielle has a direct, public post with those photos on Facebook. Just search up Faith's name in the top bar and it should be one of the first posts that pops up - it has over 15,000 shares.

Dodge did not make the Caravan model in 2017, just the Grand Caravan.
I found a form on the NCMEC site under “contact” and submitted a request for them to update their poster with the vehicle information. The only phone number I saw was their tip hotline and they basically told me they could not update posters via “tips” and that their posters were made using information from the authorities. It’s not a tip - it’s known information. I don’t understand them not having it included when the local news outlets have released the information via news reports/articles and their social media profiles. That’s where I originally saw it. It isn’t included on the TBI poster, either. WHY? It’s extremely important and valuable information for people to have, to be on the lookout for the specific vehicle. That is really upsetting to me. ‍

Please keep sharing the vehicle information! ♀️

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soraxtm